Home Community Misc Vocaloid The Virtual Oasis
The Virtual Oasis
Follow .
Focus: Misc Vocaloid, Since: 09-11-07
Founder: japaneserockergirl - Stories: 53 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 4 - id: 50438
A collection of stories focusing on the more neglected (but still very awesome) Vocaloids and UTAUs (includes the Engloids, Internationaloids [SeeU, Clara, Bruno, Tianyi, MAIKA, Yan He], Microsoft Sam and other Text-to-Speechloids, and less popular Japanloids [Aoki, Merli, Lui, Ring, Galaco etc.]). UTAITES AND NON-UTAU ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DO NOT COUNT.

Surprise, Surprise by Skie Narkie reviews
Because some things are better off not knowing. / Or, how Yohio falls in love with Miki, told in five parts.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,900 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/22 - [YOHIOloid, SF-A2 Miki]
Faceless by FourHeadedTentacleMonster reviews
A decade ago Leon and Lola were the first Vocaloid's to ever be annouced, but now they spend their days teetering on the edge of an envy fueled insanity.
Vocaloid - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,876 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/2 - Leon - Complete
The Other Orange Slice by Phantasm1313 reviews
Annabel's betrayal pushes Allan to make a rash decision, one that changes his life more than he thought possible. After all, he wasn't supposed to meet that cynical "butler".
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,578 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 12/8/2013 - Sweet Ann, Big Al, Yuki K., Kiyoteru H.
OK! by TurtleCat reviews
Who knew resolutions could bring disaster? Kiyoteru is perfect, seemingly. Sure, he has friends, straight A's, and a wonderful life, but is that really all there is to him? He is an otaku, after all. It would all start on New Years… a simple resolution... eccentric best friends...will this wish turn into something much more than he hoped for?
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,994 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/12 - Published: 12/31/2013 - Kaito S., Yuki K., Kiyoteru H., Piko U.
bows and peppermint by chiyonou reviews
whether it be actions or words, they knew each other perfectly well. drabble.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/15 - VY2 Yūma/66 (Roro), Yukari Y. - Complete
Oracle of Mistakes by CaramelYandere reviews
Dedicated to Galaco in the hopes that she may not be deactivated.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 280 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/28/2013 - Galaco - Complete
Who I Am and Who You Made Me by The Queen of Double Standards reviews
"He doesn't love me, anymore, Galaco, and it's because you made me someone different than the me he loved. I hate you for that. You ruined my one chance at happiness." Gift of Galaco
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,198 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/30/2013 - [Ring S., Galaco] - Complete
Thank You by MizuneMinamiki reviews
She's useless to the world; there's no importance in her existence. She's a waste of space, a pointless addition to a growing population of singing units that are all much better than she. (Gift of Galaco Month thing, I guess?) [Title by Children of Light. Thanks!] Drabble-ish. COMPLETE
Vocaloid - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 639 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1 - Galaco - Complete
Forever My Ohana by Misa Kagekatsu reviews
She blushed, and circled her galactic boot around the floor before shyly looking up, "'Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten'. I wanted to meet my complete family."-The beginning of a year announces new things, but one thing can never change: the bond of camaraderie. Dedicated to the retired Leon, Lola, and Miriam. *Rated T for implied death*
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,042 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/31/2013 - Lola, Leon, Miriam, MAIKA - Complete
Quadruple by Victim of Doubt reviews
Lui got things right the first three times, however, he epically failed on the fourth. No one has the right to say love is easy after what he just experienced. Lui x Ring : Written for Ventiwings' contest.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,006 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/13/2012 - Lui H., Ring S. - Complete
Opposites by solitaryloner reviews
Opposites don't usually attract, despite what people say. Life is not a Science experiment. However, if the person you think is unlike you is actually anything but so...if they happened to be hiding their actual thoughts and feelings behind masks in a bid to protect themselves...then that's a different story. For Ryuchu's Under-Appreciated Vocaloid Pairing Contest.
Vocaloid - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,917 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/3/2013 - Miku H., YOHIOloid - Complete
Second Star by Mipiko reviews
Even the passage of time does nothing to dampen the bond and love between two close friends. The story about a young Princess and her adventures with a young boy who never wanted to grow up. First place in Ryuchu's Under-Appreciated Vocaloid Pairing Contest.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,778 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/9/2013 - Published: 9/4/2013 - SF-A2 Miki, YOHIOloid - Complete
idiosyncrasies by Ten-Faced reviews
– because her hair was black and her eyes were blue. YOHIOloid/Avanna. For Ryuchu's Under-Appreciated Vocaloid Pairings Contest.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,663 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Published: 9/23/2013 - [Avanna, YOHIOloid] - Complete
Broken Easels and Angelfish by japaneserockergirl reviews
He is an angelfish whose tank has shattered all over the floor. Based on the song "The Angelfish" by Rin Kagamine. Brotherly! YOHIOloid x Oliver; platonic! YOHIOloid x Avanna. 3rd Place Winner in Ryuchu's "Underappreciated Pairing Contest"!
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,384 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/29/2013 - Oliver, Avanna, YOHIOloid - Complete
Home by Mipiko reviews
Homes can house many things: objects, precious memories, people, feelings. . . But as easily as it can, such things can just as easily slip away.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 234 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/13/2013 - SF-A2 Miki, YOHIOloid - Complete
Forgotten Voices by Third Kind reviews
A tribute of sorts to the delayed (and possibly abandoned) Vocaloids, Ring Suzune and Lui Hibiki. Deep in a long-forgotten basement laid two unfinished Vocaloids. They were promised fame, fortune and a new life, but alas, that was never to be... Rated for character death and general safety.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,465 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/16/2013 - Ring S., Lui H. - Complete
Here To Stay by Katadenza reviews
"He continued on, voicing the melody that had constantly replayed in his processors over and over since then, the melody that had become the unending refrain of his life, the melody that spoke to him and understood absolutely everything." Meanwhile, Oliver has a question. A tribute fic for the discontinued Vocaloids Leon, Lola, and Miriam.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,767 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/25/2013 - Leon, Oliver - Complete
Antivirus Protection by japaneserockergirl reviews
In the aftermath of the merging of two worlds, people called Antivirals have risen up to take down the virtual beasts that now haunt Earth. Soshi Nishinne, a second-year university student, is amongst the best. But when the police implement a new program to combat Viruses, Soshi may meet his match in the dangerously competent Zuii Takoe. slight! Zuii x Soshi.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,324 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/3/2013 - Microsoft Sam, Soshi N.
Default Child by Tiana Koopa reviews
Hello. My name is Utane Uta, or you can call me Defoko. I am the default voice of UTAU. My master just downloaded the program a few days ago. I can't wait to sing for master! Made this on deviantart
Vocaloid - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 338 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 2/27/2013 - Uta U./Defoko - Complete
Gardenia by yiseunggi reviews
Matsuda is a vampire who doesn't hesitate to kill for blood. Wandu wants to change that so she makes him promise her something. What happens next? A mixture of comedy, romance, and drama finally begins! *For solitaryloner's Stress Relief Contest!*
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,735 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/7/2012 - Published: 7/5/2012 - [Matsudappoiyo, Wandu H.] - Complete
we belong too by tavell-kun
Scott-kun/Oniko. the least popular, the least known, and the least expected love. the vipperloids are a group of only the high quality, but they belong too.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 350 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/12/2012 - Scott, Oniko H. - Complete
Happy Birthday Taya by ChocoKoko reviews
Drabble dedicated to our favorite butler! Happy birthday Taya-kun
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 389 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 11/20/2011 - Taya S. - Complete
Doppelganger by Shadow Fox777 reviews
What do you do, when you look into the mirror, and the reflection you see, isn't your own? Ron Keine's not sure, because this is a problem, he never thought he'd have.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 77,361 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/2/2012 - Published: 10/16/2011 - Ron K., Matsudappoiyo
Birthday Cake by Laynachu reviews
It's late, but I had wanted to make a little story based off my current wallpaper for Ruko and Rook's birthday. Which was Nov. 17th.
Vocaloid - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,082 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/18/2010 - Ruko Y. - Complete
Ritsu Gets A Fangirl by Shadow Star.EXE reviews
Crack drabble. It was just a normal day for Ritsu, enduring whispers and taunts at Ruko's cafe while eating chocolate crisps. He left early and encountered something fearful he thought he'd never have: his very own fangirl. For Chibi. Rated for language.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 823 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/25/2010 - Ritsu N. - Complete
51 | Page 1 .. Last Next »