Home Community Misc Vocaloid The Virtual Oasis
The Virtual Oasis
Follow .
Focus: Misc Vocaloid, Since: 09-11-07
Founder: japaneserockergirl - Stories: 67 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 4 - id: 50438
A collection of stories focusing on the more neglected (but still very awesome) Vocaloids and UTAUs (includes the Engloids, Internationaloids [SeeU, Clara, Bruno, Tianyi, MAIKA, Yan He], Microsoft Sam and other Text-to-Speechloids, and less popular Japanloids [Aoki, Merli, Lui, Ring, Galaco etc.]). UTAITES AND NON-UTAU ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DO NOT COUNT.

kissing in the rain by Ten-Faced reviews
but first, let's go puddle-jumping. - Big Al/Sweet Ann, university setting.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 838 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/29/2014 - [Big Al, Sweet Ann] - Complete
Moonstone by Yuumikan reviews
She was stone; hard and solid and unbreakable. He was moonlight, floating and ethreal. But light reflects off of stone, and stones shine beneath it. Somehow, they fit perfectly, like pieces of a puzzle. -Drabble series for Merli and the UTAU EIRI for the 30 Day OTP Challenge.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,638 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/19/2015
Magic Show by liliumity reviews
As a child, he had always been intrigued by a magician's tricks, and figuring out their puzzles. She was no exception. [Drabble-collection for the 30 Day OTP Challenge. Day Five: Kissing.]
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,022 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/5/2015 - Published: 8/12/2015 - [Zunko T., Wil]
Lapis, Love, and a Lack of Loyalty by TheMistyLion reviews
Withdrawn and shy 8th grader Kokone Suzu can't believe it when her two (and only) best friends Galaco and Cul surprisingly BOTH cut their time in Japan short and move to the U.S., leaving her to complete the rest of the school year all alone… In enters Music Fairy Lapis Aoki. Pairings to be secrets until revealed. Rating may change.
Vocaloid - Rated: K - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,248 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/13/2015 - Published: 7/28/2015 - Lapis A., CUL, Galaco, Kokone
fire meet gasoline by Ten-Faced reviews
[and I can barely breathe when you're here loving me] Maika/Wil, and five moments.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,403 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/25/2015 - [MAIKA, Wil] Yuu, Kyo - Complete
Early Days by DawnRedd reviews
Lola is your average young adult who enjoys singing, dancing and having a good time. After being convinced to upload song covers to the internet by her roommate Leon, Lola discovers what it is she wants to do with her life. [Takes place before VOCALOID, this is my version of how it began.]
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,806 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3h - Published: 6/15/2015 - Lola, Leon
Small Fish, Big Fish by Matchacha reviews
Perhaps it was coincidence, perhaps it was planned. Either way, he knows he'll be seeing her often from now on. DellMew
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,875 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 4/15/2015 - Dell H., Mew - Complete
Human Traditions by Waters Knight reviews
To the both of them, this was perfect. Even if they were eating basically in the dark, and even if the cake didn't have that much of a distinct taste to it due to them lacking a more advanced system of taste, it didn't matter too much to them. They had fun that day, away from the hustle and bustle of the studio. They had each other - and that was all that mattered.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,909 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/3/2015 - Kanon, Anon
Marigolds by liliumity reviews
Once upon a time, a man came across an angel. [one-shot]
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,382 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/13/2015 - SF-A2 Miki, YOHIOloid - Complete
The Note of Tomorrow by RandomNumbers523156 reviews
When Ritsu's parents are slaughtered by a monster when he was younger, he was saved by the magical girl, Miriam. Now seeking revenge, he cross dresses to get into the magical girl academy in order to pursue his objective. With Teto and Ruko by his side, the trio sets out on the grand line, learning through challenges about what truly make a magical girl the strong beings they are.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,562 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/24/2015 - Published: 1/2/2015 - Teto K., Ruko Y., Ritsu N., Lily
You Look Like My Next Mistake by Ten-Faced reviews
"Let me in," she whispers after knocking. - Oliver/Mayu, for Kaleidoscopic Dragon.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,461 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/25/2014 - [Oliver, Mayu] - Complete
Unrequited Mirage by Darknessdeepdown reviews
Taito couldn't help but love Kiku from afar. Though someone as tainted as him didn't have the right to get closer to someone so pure like his angel Kiku. But that evening, what he learnt made him change his perspective about everything. Nothing is the way it seems. And unfortunately, it applied to Kiku as well. TaitoXKiku One-Shot
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 936 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 12/27/2014 - unknown 17, Taito S. - Complete
Like This In the Name of Love by pyrexprodigy reviews
Gumi Megpoid is a super popular vlogger. Most of the time, she covers up her soulmark. But everyone has an off day. She was bound to forget eventually. Rei/Gumi Soulmate AU oneshot
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,756 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/27/2014 - [Gumi/Megpoid, unknown 70] SF-A2 Miki - Complete
Surprise, Surprise by Skie Narkie reviews
Because some things are better off not knowing. / Or, how Yohio falls in love with Miki, told in five parts.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,900 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/22/2014 - [YOHIOloid, SF-A2 Miki]
Faceless by FourHeadedTentacleMonster reviews
A decade ago Leon and Lola were the first Vocaloid's to ever be annouced, but now they spend their days teetering on the edge of an envy fueled insanity.
Vocaloid - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,876 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/2/2014 - Leon - Complete
The Other Orange Slice by Phantasm1313 reviews
Annabel's betrayal pushes Allan to make a rash decision, one that changes his life more than he thought possible. (DROPPED)
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,528 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/16/2014 - Published: 12/8/2013 - Sweet Ann, Big Al, Yuki K., Kiyoteru H.
OK! by TurtleCat reviews
Who knew resolutions could bring disaster? Kiyoteru is perfect, seemingly. Sure, he has friends, straight A's, and a wonderful life, but is that really all there is to him? He is an otaku, after all. It would all start on New Years… a simple resolution... eccentric best friends...will this wish turn into something much more than he hoped for?
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 13,911 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/18/2014 - Published: 12/31/2013 - Kaito S., Yuki K., Kiyoteru H., Piko U.
bows and peppermint by chiyonou reviews
whether it be actions or words, they knew each other perfectly well. a collection of drabbles. a/n: fixed the ending of the first drabble
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/4/2014 - Published: 1/15/2014 - VY2 Yūma/66 (Roro), Yukari Y.
Oracle of Mistakes by CaramelYandere reviews
Dedicated to Galaco in the hopes that she may not be deactivated. UPDATE: Yeah! She's getting upgraded!
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 280 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/28/2013 - Galaco - Complete
Who I Am and Who You Made Me by The Queen of Double Standards reviews
"He doesn't love me, anymore, Galaco, and it's because you made me someone different than the me he loved. I hate you for that. You ruined my one chance at happiness." Gift of Galaco
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,198 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/30/2013 - [Ring S., Galaco] - Complete
Forever My Ohana by Misa Kagekatsu reviews
She blushed, and circled her galactic boot around the floor before shyly looking up, "'Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten'. I wanted to meet my complete family."-The beginning of a year announces new things, but one thing can never change: the bond of camaraderie. Dedicated to the retired Leon, Lola, and Miriam. *Rated T for implied death*
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,042 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/31/2013 - Lola, Leon, Miriam, MAIKA - Complete
Quadruple by Victim of Doubt reviews
Lui got things right the first three times, however, he epically failed on the fourth. No one has the right to say love is easy after what he just experienced. Lui x Ring : Written for Ventiwings' contest.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,006 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Published: 2/13/2012 - Lui H., Ring S. - Complete
Opposites by solitaryloner reviews
Opposites don't usually attract, despite what people say. Life is not a Science experiment. However, if the person you think is unlike you is actually anything but so...if they happened to be hiding their actual thoughts and feelings behind masks in a bid to protect themselves...then that's a different story. For Ryuchu's Under-Appreciated Vocaloid Pairing Contest.
Vocaloid - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,917 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/3/2013 - Miku H., YOHIOloid - Complete
Second Star by Mipiko reviews
Even the passage of time does nothing to dampen the bond and love between two close friends. The story about a young Princess and her adventures with a young boy who never wanted to grow up. First place in Ryuchu's Under-Appreciated Vocaloid Pairing Contest.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,778 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/9/2013 - Published: 9/4/2013 - SF-A2 Miki, YOHIOloid - Complete
idiosyncrasies by Ten-Faced reviews
– because her hair was black and her eyes were blue. YOHIOloid/Avanna. For Ryuchu's Under-Appreciated Vocaloid Pairings Contest. Second Place Winner.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,663 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Published: 9/23/2013 - [Avanna, YOHIOloid] - Complete
63 | Page 1 .. Last Next »