Home Community Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh GX Uke Jaden/Judai paradise
Uke Jaden/Judai paradise
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Since: 11-16-09
Founder: Chibi Chaos 7 - Stories: 46 - Followers: 4 - id: 75969
This is where all my favorite stories, involveing Jaden/Judai as a Uke are. Give our favorite uke some love and take a peek at the yaoi paradise, includes pairings Rivalshipping, Spiritshipping, Orangeshipping, Selfshipping, and a few others whose names escape me. Enjoy the genres are all over the place.

Who Would Love the Real Me? by nyanyaneko reviews
Early Valentine's story. Everyone thinks they know the real Judai. But in fact, he hides his real self with an act. What happens when 1 person reveals his act the first time he meets him? Johan x Judai Jesse x Jaden. Yaoi, major OOC one-shot
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,313 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 31 - Published: 2/7/2008 - Johan A./Jesse A., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
When Love and Hate Collide by Neko Phoenix Girl reviews
Is the humiliation the only reason why Chazz is leaving Duel Academy? Or does it have to do with Jaden? And what are Jaden's responses when he finds Chazz is leaving? I claim 1st slash Chazz x Jaden! *wink*
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,056 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/10/2005 - Complete
Unforgetable Childhood by Kiku-chan3322 reviews
Judai's childhood isn't something you'd call 'loving' with his mom and dad being divorced and his mom making the wrong choices, Judai's having a mental breakdown. But what happens when Johan comes to his rescue and turns his life around? Judai's POV
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 92,710 - Reviews: 331 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 9/23/2008 - Published: 2/16/2008 - Johan A./Jesse A., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
The Chazz Princeton Guide to Survive Duel Academy by LovelySinner7 reviews
Hiya Peeps.. I know i been gone 4 far 2 long but i'm back... The story is self said and has mentions of Chazz&Jaden/ Manjoume&Judai.. Well i hope u guys get a kick out this story.. Mentions of Some sexual stuff and Mpreg!
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,429 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/16/2009 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Chazz P./Manjōme J., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
Sweet Taste Of Your Lips by Higuchimon reviews
When Juudai wants to make pudding, nothing is going to stop him. All Ryou can do is accept what must be.
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,660 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/10/2009 - [Zane T./Ryō M., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y.] - Complete
Son by pompom25 reviews
Sequel to Slayer and Familiar. The half-familiar son is separated from his parents at the age of five and years later, his father comes back. The boy is then told that he must help rescue his mother from the scientists that threatened their lives before.
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,898 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 2/24/2011 - Published: 4/20/2009 - Chazz P./Manjōme J., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y.
Run to me by yugi'sgirl222 reviews
Chazz doesn't realise his feelings for a certain brunette but will it all change once his life is threatened by some old friends? Chazz/Jaden Jun/Judai
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,341 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/26/2008 - Jaden Y./Jūdai Y., Chazz P./Manjōme J. - Complete
Protectors of Ancient Greece by animehime20 reviews
Jesse was taken from his home in Mt. Olympus as a baby, and the only way to return in to become a hero. But with the God of Death trying to kill him, and the deviant Jaden Yuki running around, Jesse might have a harder time than he expected. Spiritshippin
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 26,844 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 2/8/2009 - Published: 10/12/2008 - Johan A./Jesse A., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
My Love by SeverusPotterSnape reviews
Jaden and Zane's first kiss of the New Year! Oneshot
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 864 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/1/2006 - Complete
Mute by pompom25 reviews
Jaden is Slifer without a voice. Chazz is hotshot Obelisk who at the top of his class and who has reputation to uphold. When these two meet they form a bond, but there are others who disapprove of the bond that has formed and wish to destroy it.
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 23,149 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 6/27/2012 - Published: 10/9/2008 - Chazz P./Manjōme J., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y.
Mirrors by NightmareGlitter reviews
Haou has remained a spirit in Dark World so long, he has lost touch with humanity. Since Juudai has become a reincarnation of him,he's found a new touch with the outside world. But when a stranger brings him a gift, will he find a way into Juudai's world?
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 106,183 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 3/11/2012 - Published: 5/23/2008 - Jaden Y./Jūdai Y.
Love In Duel Academy by SeverusPotterSnape reviews
will Zane and Jaden be together for Valentine's day? Complete
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,960 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/7/2006 - Published: 2/4/2006 - Complete
Lonely Patients by Rose-Oracle reviews
While visiting his little sister in the hospital, Juudai meets Johan, and the two establish a relationship. Only problem is...Johan is a ghost! Slight AU, Spiritshipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,900 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Johan A./Jesse A., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
Knocked Up by NightmareGlitter reviews
Crackfic, makes fun of mpreg. Haou is not happy to discover that he's accidentally gotten Juudai pregnant. Neither is he happy about how weird Juudai's been acting. Oh, the insanity they have to endure! And what does Fubuki have to do with it? HaouJuu
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 41,226 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/2/2009 - Published: 10/1/2008 - Jaden Y./Jūdai Y.
Jesse's first taste by CTCometfan reviews
Jesse’s never been to the hotsprings before, that is until Jaden takes him. This story is dedicated to Jesse. I just feel bad from all the stuff I put him through. And to Jaden as well. I hope that this little oneshot will make it up to them.
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,091 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/17/2007 - Jaden Y./Jūdai Y., Johan A./Jesse A. - Complete
It's Fun to Be in Trouble by THIboxNK reviews
Oneshot, ChazzJaden. I think Jaden will enjoy his punishment. Heh heh. R&R! !
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 612 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/17/2005 - Complete
Illness of the Heart by nyanyaneko reviews
Johan painfully leaves Judai behind at Duel Academy. 3 years in the future, Judai is still pained with that memory and suddenly gets sick. Coughing up blood, seizures, and other symptoms. Who will save him? Johan x Judai aka Jaden x Jesse, Yaoi
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,217 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 4/1/2008 - Published: 2/13/2008 - Jaden Y./Jūdai Y., Johan A./Jesse A.
Ignorance is Bliss by Takachu reviews
What if Juudai stayed to help Manjyoume before the match? ManJuu. Shounen ai. Oneshot.
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,214 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/12/2007 - Chazz P./Manjōme J., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
Fate's Game by Anime-Queen-2011 reviews
Jesse left Duel Academy. Jaden didn't get the chance to tell him how he really felt. When fate steps in, Jaden may never get that chance again. Spiritshipping. Three Shot. Spur of the moment. Read and Review!
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,808 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/2/2008 - Published: 1/7/2008 - Johan A./Jesse A., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
Faith by yauksiei reviews
Yohan is a demon who is after Judai, a girl who is very religious. Judai has resisted him all her life. Yohan grows stronger, and Judai can't resist him for long. But what is this demon truly after? Female Judai/Haou OOC and AU. Dark/Spiritshipping
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,441 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/17/2009 - Published: 9/30/2009 - Johan A./Jesse A., Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
Enticement by NightmareGlitter reviews
Set in the 3rd season. Juudai has taken a back seat to Haou for some time now, and has come to terms with himself on how he feels about it. Will he decide to completely give in since he has no choice? HaouxJuudai for my sis Angel Duelist 153
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,523 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/13/2008 - Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
Cupid's Game by Monkey and Cookee reviews
AU. When Judai is about to confess to Johan, he gets shot with Cupid's arrow and falls in love with Manjyome. Now Johan has a time limit. Will he be able to win back Judai's love? Spiritshipping, one-sided Rivalshipping, Crack. -M.
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,217 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 11/15/2009 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Jaden Y./Jūdai Y., Chazz P./Manjōme J., Johan A./Jesse A. - Complete
Control by yauksiei reviews
Just another version of how Haou took control of Judai in the Dark World. Warnings: boyxboy! And, it may suck... But oh well...
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 540 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/21/2009 - Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
Consequences by NightmareGlitter reviews
Juudai doesn't want to admit that no matter what, he's going to lose. He can't compromise with someone who's unwilling, and will be forced to make a painful choice. HaouJuu Not fluffy, mentions of abuse.
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,126 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/16/2008 - Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
Comin' Under Fire by Neko Phoenix Girl reviews
What do you get when you cross a Jaden in denial with a hormonal Chazz? How 'bout throwing in the DA hotsprings for good measure? ..Chazz x Jaden.. Slash
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,539 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/28/2006 - Jaden Y./Jūdai Y. - Complete
27 | Page 1 2 Next »