Home Community Anime/Manga Bleach Ulquiorra Orihime Fandom
Ulquiorra Orihime Fandom
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bleach, Since: 07-10-05
Founder: Rin Sessys Girl - Stories: 112 - Followers: 16 - Staff: 5 - id: 18312
Like the name suggests this a place purely dedicated to this couple! Please enjoy and have a jolly good time! (Also looking for more staff members! Please leave a message if you wish to become one!)

For the Love of a Princess by myula reviews
-AU, fantasy story- Orihime, a simple peasant girl, gets lost in a strange land and is saved by the Prince of Darkness himself, Ulquiorra. Suddenly, there are squires showing up claiming she's a lost princess and hollows trying to kill her. Orihime prepares for the journey of a lifetime as she seeks the truth of her birthright and tries her best not to fall in love with Ulquiorra.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,625 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 4/7/2013 - Published: 3/23/2013 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra
Beast by saradoodle reviews
She was beautiful, he was a monster, two polar opposites who turn each others lives around. A Bleach Beauty and the Beast. UlquiHime.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 19,160 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 6/5/2013 - Published: 7/18/2012 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I.
Don't by Pardon the Insanity reviews
He didn't want to feel, and he didn't want to care. But around Orihime, Ulquiorra found it difficult to keep from doing either. Ulquihime
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,543 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 9/25/2008 - Published: 8/31/2008 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
tattoo by TheCatWithTheHat reviews
Orihime pressed a hand to her tattoo that none of them knew about, felt her heart beating erratically underneath it at their judgment...She knew she shouldn't have worn it. Oneshot. Implied Ulquihime. I have no idea what genre. lol
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,636 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/8/2012 - Orihime I. - Complete
The Color of Oblivion by Mangascribbler reviews
A demon who lives on the outskirts of the village has an unusual guest one day: a blind human girl from the town. Being unaware of what and who he is, she stays with him for a time, saying that even though she lost her way and wandered to his home, the next time she came would not be a mistake; he is a lovely person, she says. He almost wants to laugh when she says this. Almost.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 33,128 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 321 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 8/1/2012 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
One Night Heartbeat by smylealong reviews
One stormy night. One dilapidated bus-stop. Two strangers- a terminally ill man and a prostitute. AU. Ulquihime. Contains mild swearing.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,062 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/5/2012 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
And We'll Love, And We'll Hope by Saerin Veritas reviews
A mysterious intervention on Orihime's part changed the war's dynamic and ending, and it somehow resurrects Ulquiorra in the process. As the two grow closer in the living world, questions still remain, leaving Orihime unstable and confused. UlquiHime.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 15 - Words: 152,582 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 167 - Updated: 4/23/2012 - Published: 4/15/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Lamenting Enchantment by The.Teal.Rose reviews
A portrayel of Inoue's time in Hueco Mundo and of the untold moments between she & the fourth Espada. "I was content in the simplicity of my emptiness," Ulquiorra revealed. "How is it that a powerless creature like you was able to abolish it so entirely?"
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 35 - Words: 136,375 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 7/20/2012 - Published: 2/19/2012 - [Orihime I., Ulquiorra] - Complete
Who I Am by OveractiveImagination39 reviews
Ulquiorra must learn to live as a human in the world of the living, but can a hollow ever truely become human again? And will the Soul Society allow such a thing to go unpunished?
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 132,899 - Reviews: 607 - Favs: 626 - Follows: 339 - Updated: 3/31/2012 - Published: 11/28/2009 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Shuffle by Enchantable reviews
Ulquiorra is adjusting to life as a normal high school student in Karakura Town. Trying to protect Orihime from everything including himself, the two are brought together by the most unlikely of things: Ulquiorra's ipod. includes Tatsuki/Ishida
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 44,086 - Reviews: 308 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 6/9/2010 - Published: 9/28/2009 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
A Hand To Hold by Princess Kitty1 reviews
-AU- Upon delivering origami cranes to a terminally ill schoolmate, student council vice president Ulquiorra Cifer finds himself coming back to visit her every day... and with a possible treatment just out of her reach, she's going to need the company.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,243 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 22 - Published: 2/16/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
The Names We Carry by SugarBeatAngel reviews
Ulquiorra finds himself alive and well in Soul Society with no idea why/how he got there. His only goal now is to find out the meaning for his existence which may prove to be more trouble than he bargained for, especially with the appearance of Orihime.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 66,900 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 1/6/2012 - Published: 10/25/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I.
The Case of the Missing Hougyoku by NephandiMan reviews
Ulquiorra Cifer is a private detective, and Orihime Inoue is a rich client whose priceless diamond, the Hougyoku, has just been stolen. A/U. Currently a one-shot, but may be expanded later.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,848 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/25/2012 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Dances, Promises, and Past Lives Are Lively by AlwaysDreaming95 reviews
Orihime convinces her now human boyfriend Ulquiorra to come to prom where he has flashbacks of his long life. There maybe a few stories after but that's about it i do not won bleach
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,218 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/18/2011 - Published: 12/12/2011 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
His Return by smylealong reviews
After her return from HM, Orihime is fairly certain that she hates Ulquiorra. Then why is she conflicted? Then, 2 yrs later, he returns and now she is unsure of everything. One shot.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,691 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/4/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
The Will To Protect by Phoenix089 reviews
Sometimes the will to protect overrides all things - obstacles, fear and uncertainty ... Nothing else matters - just your need to protect someone dear to you. UlquiHime one-shot
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,935 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/21/2011 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Rebirth by Phoenix089 reviews
He just needed to find his reason for existing - Set after the Huenco Mundo arc. UlquiHime one-shot
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,011 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/21/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Dreams by Phoenix089 reviews
When your time comes to an end, you can view that which is truly important to you with startling clarity. UlquiHime. Inspired by Disney's Tangled. Tangled-spoilers.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,042 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/19/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Don't Listen To Them What Do They Know? by Phoenix089 reviews
Everybody has a snapping point, and when Orihime reaches hers, Ulquiorra isn't quite sure what he can do to help. That doesn't mean he doesn't try though.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,687 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
What Really Matters by StrawberryMerry reviews
Recently, Orihime has been receiving a lot of confessions from boys at school, and when Ulquiorra finds a love letter from one of her admirers, he's not too pleased.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,104 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 28 - Published: 2/26/2012 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
The Human Condition by Bojack727 reviews
Orihime restores Ulquiorra, but the Espada returns in an altered form- neither an Arrancar or a human. Hime confronts her former captor about what lies in their future. Mainly UlquiHime, but also contains some IchiRuki as well! Please Read and Review!
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 75,982 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 3/4/2012 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Not Just a Prisoner by sayume214 reviews
He vanished after Ichigo defeated him and expected a sure end as he realized he couldn't understand that woman. Instead, he got a second chance and was sent back in time to do things over. Perhaps this time he'd understand and even more. Drama, mystery, psychological. UlquiHime
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 48,431 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 7/28/2010 - Published: 8/7/2009 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra, OC
Unintended by Miss Soupy reviews
AU. Orihime never expected herself to be of interest to one of the largest technology companies in the world, HM Global. The beginnings of an all-out technology war changes her path abruptly and forces her into the hands of people she considers enemies.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 16 - Words: 81,256 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 5/11/2012 - Published: 9/11/2011 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra
Libélula by 0Enidan0 reviews
Without a word, Ulquiorra Schiffer led an apprehensive Orihime Inoue to a room where she would now be spending most of her hours. Everything about this man was cold; his words were short, and his expression was inanimate...
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 50,646 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 5/23 - Published: 11/4/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I.
Heart by Ryhan reviews
What if Ulquiorra felt just a little differently about Aizen's plans for Orihime? Heart is the sequel to my AU fic "Wherever You Will Go." Takes place starting around episode 117 and forward. ULQUIORRAxORIHIME, some GinxRan.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 16,721 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 10/13/2010 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I.
47 | Page 1 2 Next »