Home Community Anime/Manga Bleach UlquiorraxOrihime: The Prisoner and Her Captor
UlquiorraxOrihime: The Prisoner and Her Captor
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bleach, Since: 09-09-07
Founder: kazumi kyoshira - Stories: 209 - Followers: 21 - Staff: 2 - id: 50403
All UlquiHime fics. All ratings. Come in and enjoy the selection! Dedicated to the difficult and complex love of an imprisoned princess and her captor. My OTP, and if you think it's not canon then you must be in denial! Looking for staff to help archive, and if you find a fic you think should be here, message me :)

Anger Management by green3040 reviews
Orihime Becomes frustrated with the situation of her being in Hueco Mundo. When Ulquiorra brings her meal, she takes it out on him. Oneshot story
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 878 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/15/2011 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Fragile Things by green3040 reviews
After being together for quiet some time, Orihime becomes pregnant, and Ulquiorra is left fretting about the uncertainties of the children's future with him as their father.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,156 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/14/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Meetings by smylealong reviews
A modern romance with Ulquiorra & Orihime, in a new and different setting. Some alterations done to some characters' personalities
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,567 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/19/2011 - Published: 5/10/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
The Reason by smylealong reviews
Orihime struggles with her day to day life after Hueco Mundo, till one day, everything changes. /Consider this story completed, unless I remove this line and add another chapter./
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,174 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/8/2011 - Published: 4/18/2011 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Who I Am by OveractiveImagination39 reviews
Ulquiorra must learn to live as a human in the world of the living, but can a hollow ever truely become human again? And will the Soul Society allow such a thing to go unpunished?
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 132,899 - Reviews: 607 - Favs: 622 - Follows: 337 - Updated: 3/31/2012 - Published: 11/28/2009 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Emerald Teardrops by SuperYuuki reviews
Orihime dies from an accidental fall, and to save her from becoming a hollow, Aizen turns her into an Arrancar. An unexpected turn of events results in a hostile meeting with Ichigo and friends. In their eyes, she really is a traitor now. Ulquihime.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,901 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 9/5/2011 - Published: 9/19/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra
Never Wither by SuperYuuki reviews
A collection of Ulqui x Hime poetry.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 6 - Words: 1,204 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/6/2011 - Published: 10/13/2010 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I.
Recovery by SuperYuuki reviews
SEQUEL TO REGENERATION. Ulquiorra is dead. He understands this. But now he has something - someone - to whom he wishes to return.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,958 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/30/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Regeneration by SuperYuuki reviews
Ulquiorra is gone. Orihime knows that. But something inside is telling her otherwise . . . Fluff-ish Ulqui x Hime. Sequel "Recovery" is here!
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 697 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/18/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Music to my Heart by Cerice Belle reviews
Orihime and Ulquiorra live at opposite ends of home life, school, and personality, but when music brings them together, do they embrace it, or try to push away their past and present that threatens to engulf them? Ulquihime, AU, a bit of OOC.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 29 - Words: 103,468 - Reviews: 363 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 3/8/2014 - Published: 6/28/2011 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
The Recluse by Phoenixzsar reviews
AU. The safe & tiny world in which author, Ulquiorra, currently surrounds himself in is about to get much bigger after meeting peculiar, Orihime, his new neighbor. There will be Lemon! Rated T for now and M for language and lemon in later chapters.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,594 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 9/27/2011 - Published: 8/17/2011 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra
Whispers and Cherry Blossoms by Phoenixzsar reviews
No words need to be spoken. Only a shared existence which is nothing...nothing is only happiness. AU, my own version of angel/demon. Inspired by Unmasked v2. Lots of of symbolism.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,305 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/28/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Snow by green3040 reviews
When Ulquiorra and Orihime meet as children, an unexpected outcome occures.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 816 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/14/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Reverse Stockholm by green3040 reviews
No matter how many times it was said "She was the prisoner" It would never be the whole truth
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 385 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/15/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I.
Ebony & Ivory by green3040 reviews
Orihime discovers an odd quirk of Ulquiorra's subconcious, and makes an interesting conclusion about his past. I PROMISE THE FIC IS BETTER THEN MY FAIL SUMMARY
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 629 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/9/2011 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Onna by green3040 reviews
Orihime and her friends are yet again asked to return to Hueco Mundo to assist the soul society in creating a base within Los Noches now that most of the arrancars have fled. There they discover a child with the same name and looks as the late 4th espada.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,839 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 10/16/2011 - Published: 5/16/2011 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra
Angelice by JC-zala reviews
A past unknown, with secrets to unravel, Orihime Inoue embarks on a journey to seek her destiny and her true identity in the world she once knew, with a man she unconsciously longs for.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 48,344 - Reviews: 160 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 12/8/2011 - Published: 1/4/2011 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I.
Infinite Nightmare by JC-zala reviews
She reached out for him, but she reached in vain. The nightmare continues to haunt her in her sleep. She had cried countless nights, but her tears could never wash away the pain. The infinite nightmares—will they continue to haunt her?
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,004 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Broken Toy by JC-zala reviews
He was a broken toy inside a box. Other toys were there, with their weight pressed on him. As they increased in numbers, he started loosing himself.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 736 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/31/2010 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
On the Plane by JC-zala reviews
Orihime and Ulquiorra are going on vacation. But Ulquiorra insists that it would be faster to use the Garganta instead of flying. However, he later realizes that riding a plane isn't as bad as he thought.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,340 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/17/2010 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Touch by crazyhorsegirl3 reviews
Her skin was a curiosity to him, an addicting curiosity. UlquiHime oneshot.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,509 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/8/2008 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
A Place of Hearts and Death by dreamoperator23 reviews
My most recent Ulquihime one-shot...based on chapter 317...
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 856 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/20/2008 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Knock on Wood by Verboten Byacolate reviews
UlquiHime. Hopelessness drains her being, and Ulquiorra finds it terribly boring. But perhaps there is a remedy.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 800 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/9/2009 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Evanescence by Sheiri reviews
Evanesce: quickly fading from sight, memory, or existence; disappear Ulqui/Hime One Shot
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,006 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/31/2008 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Ash by Mukuo reviews
UlquiHime. ***Spoilers*** Don't read if you're not up-to-date with the Manga.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,694 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/10/2009 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
165 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »