Home Community Anime/Manga Slayers Ultimate 'Alternative Universe' Slayers Fanfiction Organization
Ultimate 'Alternative Universe' Slayers Fanfiction Organization
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Slayers, Since: 06-24-11
Founder: TheDemonicPrissyPrincess - Stories: 10 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 93368
Here's a collection of Slayers fanfic from Alternate Universes. Romance, action, humor - The Slayers gang know how to entertain us in several ways! Read and Review - If you want your AU story in this Community, give me a holler and I'll hook you up! If you want to be apart of this Community, give me a holler and I will surely give you my job!

Even in Death by Kaimei reviews
{ AU-ish, but not really. LG. AZ. } The gang meet up with an old Ryuuzoku who's been hiding in a cave. A cheerleader spies, and just what is with the deformed squirrel!
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 71,266 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/3/2004 - Published: 1/5/2004
Wings of Love by Earth Star reviews
The Slayers crew retell the myth of "Cupid and Psyche." This poor myth will never be the same again. ZA
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,689 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/2/2004 - Published: 6/10/2004
Trick or Treat! by Hitteh Pitteh reviews
Just showing some Halloween spirit with this fic. A bit AU, some ZA and LG. The Slayers gang goes Trick or Treating, and it ends in disaster. Rated 'T' for breasts..... ha ha ha....Oneshot, another one of my weird fics.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,221 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/28/2005
Slayers Extreme by Gerao-A reviews
The Slayers gang are high school students, and street fighters. LG AZ VS R and R please
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 86 - Words: 365,841 - Reviews: 445 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 12/5/2008 - Published: 7/25/2005 - Amelia S., Zelgadiss G., Gourry G., Lina I. - Complete
Mythical by TheDemonicPrissyPrincess reviews
An untold story of a battle between two worlds, Heaven and Hell. It is up to Lina Inverse and Gourry Gabriev to find the only being that can save their home, a powerful Halfling who's love for a man can alter the results of a devastating war. Rated T for minor adult language, themes, and plenty romance. HIATUS.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 63,932 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/7/2010 - Published: 11/10/2009 - [Amelia S., Zelgadiss G.] [Lina I., Gourry G.]
Humorous Teaching by TheDemonicPrissyPrincess reviews
When Private Royal High School claims bankruptcy and sentenced to be bulldozed down, it's up to Lina and her coworkers to save their beloved school. Even if it means to collaborate with the sneaky Principle. Rated T for minor adult language, themes, and plenty romance. ONGOING EDITS (Chapters with [-E] are going though EDITS)
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 181,689 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/24/2011 - Published: 2/24/2010 - [Gourry G., Lina I.] [Xelloss M., Filia Ul Copt] - Complete
ABC's of LOVE by TheDemonicPrissyPrincess reviews
In every relationship, there are several chapters that involve the alphabets. It triggers, tests, and trials of a relationship but in the end, love always stay true to the heart. A collection of AU poems, song-fics, one-shots, fluffs, and several styles of writing. Rated T for minor adult language, themes, and plenty romance.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,076 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/15/2012 - Published: 4/26/2011