Home Community Movies School of Rock Ultimate Demises
Ultimate Demises
Follow .
Focus: Movies School of Rock, Since: 01-19-05
Founder: Chinsky - Stories: 16 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 10661
In the School of Rock category, we have our favorite main characters. We know what their mannerisms should, could, and would be. Well, what would bring those characters down to their lowest? So low that it would make you cry? Mostly full of oneshots that get you to tear up out of desperation for that character and how bad you feel for them.

Blackbird by Suicidal Mickey Mouse reviews
A songfic to The Beatles Blackbird. In Freddy's POV.
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 814 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/27/2004 - Complete
Heights by PheonixFireBlack reviews
Someone doesn't agree with heights. Another someone gets them on a rooftop and on a plane over the time span of a week. Let's hope that the seocnd someone has a good life insurance... Click. Read. Drop me a line.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,898 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/30/2004
Brown Eyes by mistress of the universe reviews
Zack was one of those people who always looked into your eyes when he talked to you. That’s how genuine he was. And when he looked you straight in the eye it’s hard to look away.
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,051 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 11 - Published: 4/11/2004
Correspondence, Contemplation by t dot chick reviews
Everyone's gone, nothing makes sense, the world is crumbling... and yet someone is still there to make you laugh. One-shot, Summer's POV.
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,094 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/18/2005 - Complete
Got Good Grades, Ain't Got No Soul by augur-cursed reviews
Tomika Fic about the lives of the School of Rock band members through the eyes of Tomika after the movie when the band breaks up and how it affects their lives in High School. Chapter 2 UP! PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,328 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/19/2005 - Published: 9/6/2004
I Am Not There, I Did Not Die by olivetree1 reviews
Oneshot. I can't really describe what this is about, but I'll try. It takes place when Summer, now aged 14, is visiting her mother's grave. Deals with her feelings towards her mother and towards her family in general. R&R.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,187 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 9/20/2004 - Complete
A pixie's broken wings by ellina HOPE reviews
Summer has a secret, and it's tearing her up inside. (Edited and Revised and Complete)
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,842 - Reviews: 173 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/2/2005 - Published: 4/2/2004 - Complete
I Said Maybe by ainsamely reviews
A bitter drummer reflects on love, and why he'll never deserve it. At least not from her.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,636 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/6/2004
Downfall by SiennaR79 reviews
FreddyKatie, one-shot. It's more like a scene than a story, but please r & r because it's really different from the other things I've written. PG-13 because there are a lot of drug references. It's not long, just take ten minutes and r & r it...please?
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,648 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/17/2004 - Complete
And we didn't by SarahLou reviews
a now twoshot about what happens to Freddy when tragedy strikes. this may be enjoyed as FreddySummer or FreddyKatie with some Zack as backstory enjoy.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,370 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/16/2006 - Published: 12/2/2004 - Complete
Ocean Avenue: A Collection by Pannalid reviews
A collection of non-related SongFics compiled from the songs of Yellowcard's CD, Ocean Avenue! Rated for occasional language.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,888 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/23/2004 - Published: 8/29/2004
Split Screen Sadness by Chinsky reviews
Song fic for the song Split Screen Sadness by John Mayer. Summer drives around late at night after she finds out a devastating fact about the boy she still loves. When a song comes on the radio that sounds exactly like how she feels, what will she do?
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,468 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/4/2004
Despair by Chinsky reviews
- My English teacher says despair is a loss of all hope. Is that what my girlfriend wanted for us, when she shot herself in the head? - One-shot. Would-be rated R for language, but then you guys wouldn't see it here. Deal.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,063 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/14/2005 - Complete
The Downward Spiral by My Divinest reviews
Zack can pinpoint the exact moment his life began to go horribly wrong. How lucky is he? AN-- it has been brought to my attention that i rated it G...had to change that due to the last chapter...lol. continue.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,673 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 1/19/2005 - Published: 9/7/2004
Tears All Dried Up by My Divinest reviews
On a phone call one afternoon to his girlfriend, Freddy finds out a disturbing secret about their relationship: it's not her only one. When he takes off and she follows, what danger will ensue?
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,583 - Reviews: 11 - Published: 9/7/2004
Survivor Guilt by My Divinest reviews
He hated the way people looked at him now. They felt SORRY for him. He always got pity and he just didn’t want it anymore. They thought he wasn’t regular; that he was different because he’d lost her.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,643 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/18/2005