Home Community Games Pokémon Ultimate Pokemon, Pearl, and Contest Shipping Fanz
Ultimate Pokemon, Pearl, and Contest Shipping Fanz
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 03-09-11
Founder: D3R3K I5 B345T - Stories: 2 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 7 - id: 90371
Anyone can join, doesn't matter who you are. We accept anyone! This community has many stories on pearlshipping, pokeshipping, and regular stories. Please pm me, D3R3K I5 B345T if you would like to join this community. We have Pearlshipping, poke, and contest. Some are rated 'MA' PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! We are the 76th top community in FF of Pokemon by subscribers!

Friends without Benefits by The Matter's Settled reviews
Ash solicits Tracey for some advice about love but can the Pokémon watcher identify the underlying source of Dawn's strange behavior? Pearlshipping and slight hints of Handymanshipping.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,486 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/28/2011 - Ash K./Satoshi, Dawn/Hikari - Complete
Difference in Reality by ALovelyLie reviews
Pokemon isn't all fun and games, and Ashlyn and Leo realize this the hard way when one day they're suddenly sucked into the Pokemon universe. They face the real side of Pokemon - blood, crime, death - and in between all of this they still have to survive.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,784 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/16/2011 - Published: 6/19/2011