Home Community TV Shows Rizzoli & Isles Rizzoli & Isles - Just Friends Fics
Rizzoli & Isles - Just Friends Fics
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Rizzoli & Isles, Since: 06-26-10
Founder: Ms.K216 - Stories: 20 - Followers: 14 - Staff: 2 - id: 82816
If you love Rizzoli & Isles, but don't ship "Rizzles" then you're in the right place!
This is a collection of any and all Rizzoli and Isles fics that I come across where Jane and Maura are nothing more than friends. I will add to this regardless of if I like the story or not.
PS: If you find any more just friends fics please PM me and I'll add them to this community. These type of fics are definitely hard to come by on this site so all of us non-rizzles shippers love any contributions.

I've Got Your Back by Snafu1000 reviews
Because that's what partners do.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,439 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/19/2013 - J. Rizzoli, B. Frost - Complete
From the Fires of Hell by TunedIn reviews
When an orphanage is set on fire Jane and Maura must investigate. What they uncover will shock them to the core. Boundaries will be crossed and some relationships will be pushed to the very edge. How will Jane and Maura emerge 'From the Fires of Hell'... All rights acknowledged and respected.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 70,265 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 4/20/2013 - Published: 3/19/2013 - Complete
After it Falls by TunedIn reviews
When a building collapses in Boston it is a monumental task for the Medical Examiner's office. Maura's work at the scene is only the beginning of a long and difficult process to provide the victims families and the community with answers. Set immediately after 3:15 this is a one shot of how the next couple of days might have played out.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,050 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/30/2012 - Complete
For Richer - For Poorer by TunedIn reviews
The upper class are being murdered. Jane and Maura start to investigate and it emerges the victims have one thing in common; an art exhibition, one Maura also attended. Jane sees a new side to Maura; are cracks appearing in their friendship? When Jane reluctantly goes on a double date, she finds Maura's high-class world much more appealing. Is Jane courting love or the murderer?
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 41,337 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 11/19/2012 - Published: 11/5/2012 - Complete
You Just Call Out My Name by TunedIn reviews
Jane and Maura's friendship is put to the test as their lives and circumstances change. The most shocking of betrayals leaves Maura shattered and confined as a hostage to terrorists. When Jane learns of Maura's predicament she has to decide whether she will put everything she has on the line to help. All rights acknowledged and respected.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 19 - Words: 46,894 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 9/29/2012 - Published: 9/15/2012 - Complete
Anything For Family by Ta1u1a reviews
Maura's life is on the line when someone wants Jane to get Paddy Doyle out of prison. Set after season 4.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,830 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 1/24 - Published: 9/12/2014 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
Out of Africa by Ark ThirtySix reviews
Maura returns from a trip overseas with a traumatic secret that she's terrified of revealing even to Jane, but how can she lie to the one person she knows can save her?
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 39,245 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 2/12/2013 - Published: 2/10/2013 - M. Isles, J. Rizzoli - Complete
Trapped by NCISgirl1527 reviews
Maura's no long in jail, but that does not mean she is free. Sometimes the hardest jailers to escape are the ones that live inside our own heads. Maura's thoughts at the end of Killer in High Heels.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,058 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/17/2013 - M. Isles - Complete
Office Safety by Bardaholic reviews
Based on a post by TwitterJane: "Mandatory lecture on office safety rules today. Spent the last 30mins carefully hanging paperclips in Maura's hair...She hasn't noticed."
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,084 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 12/24/2011 - Published: 12/22/2011 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
I love my sister by KayUnique reviews
Basically Maura talking about Jane and my take on a beautiful friendship, I know a lot of people see them romantically involved but i'll be the odd one out, my second fanfic ever...taking a break from the schoolwork to put this out...enjoy
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,039 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/25/2013 - M. Isles, J. Rizzoli - Complete
SistersBestfriends by KayUnique reviews
A simple extension of 3x07, after a rough day sometimes all you need is for someone to be there for you, for Jane, that's Maura because after all they're the sisters the other never had. MY FIRST FANFIC!
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 689 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/10/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
Waking Nightmare by Ms.K216 reviews
NO RIZZLES! Hoyt escapes from prison and now Jane is back to being afraid of all the nightmares that come with Hoyt being a free man. Will Hoyt come back for Jane? Will Maura be able to make her friend feel better? And how will everyone else handle being around Jane while her nightmares are becoming her new reality? Summary is bad... please give this a chance!
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,453 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 10/15/2014 - Published: 6/13/2013 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles, Frankie R., C. Hoyt - Complete
What Happened? by NCISgirl1527 reviews
What did Hoyt do to Jane when he had her trapped in that cellar? What did she see? How did she get out? What happened? A look into that first run in with Hoyt. Set before the show started. Jane's point of view.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,364 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/24/2010 - J. Rizzoli - Complete
A Very Happy St Patrick's Day by NCISgirl1527 reviews
Maura and Jane are going to a St. Patrick's day party, but they may get more than they bargained for...Sure there will be alcohol, but there will also be blind date for Jane and some old friends for Maura. Jane/Gabriel Romance. Maura/Jane Friendship.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,863 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/22/2011 - M. Isles, J. Rizzoli - Complete
A Rizzoli Family Thanksgiving by NCISgirl1527 reviews
Maura is planning to spend the Thanksgiving Day alone, but Jane has other ideas. So what happens when you get all 5 Rizzoli's and Maura together for dinner? Answer: A whole heck of a lot. Jane/Maura Friendship and Rizzoli family drama/humor. Enjoy.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,220 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/25/2010 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
Resilient by NCISgirl1527 reviews
Resilient: Able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions. Jane, Maura, and Frankie talk and reflect in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon Bombings.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,360 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/29/2013 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles, Frankie R. - Complete
Strong by NCISgirl1527 reviews
Strong: Having force of character, will, morality, or intelligence; not easily captured or defeated. Jane and Maura talk and reflect on life two months after the Boston Marathon Bombing.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,111 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/15/2013 - M. Isles, J. Rizzoli - Complete