Home Community Cartoons Delilah and Julius Undying Romance
Undying Romance
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Delilah and Julius, Since: 01-21-07
Founder: Redfoxfan - Stories: 10 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 41496
The undying love between Delilah and Julius should be credited by any means possible, but mostly through the only way we know how to...by fanfictions!

Iced by VegasGoddess reviews
[D&J] Delilah and Julius are after Ice, and this time she is serious about keeping Julius and getting rid of Delilah. Will Delilah survive being plunged into ice water, and can Julius bring her back to him?
Delilah and Julius - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,941 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/12/2007 - Complete
The Truth be Gold Igloo Scene by Redfoxfan reviews
These are the lines to the 'Igloo Scene' in The Truth be Gold. Up to the point where Delilah tells Julius that he knows about his Spaceship Underwear. Enjoy! REEDITED!
Delilah and Julius - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 198 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/3/2007 - Complete
Attaccato con a vicenda by Redfoxfan
My Stuck With Each Other, translated! I hope it turned out properly! Sono di nuovo al mio auto anziano, in modo da… invitare la valutazione per andare fino alla m., per il soddisfare estremo in capitoli successivi
Delilah and Julius - Rated: T - Italian - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,590 - Updated: 5/18/2007 - Published: 5/17/2007
Hope Dealers by Icerman-G reviews
When a rouge exagent is forced to return the academy, D&J will find themselves struggling to discover who really is this new partner and why does he appear to fight not only the bad guys, but The Academy and the G.I.B. as well.
Delilah and Julius - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,366 - Reviews: 17 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/14/2007 - Published: 3/17/2007
Stuck with Eachother by Redfoxfan reviews
I'm back to my old self, so...expect the rating to go up to M, for extreme content in later chapters, that's all I have to say...my style is back, so all i'm trying to say, is watch out,. because of MAJOR DxJ...hint hint...XD
Delilah and Julius - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,811 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/17/2006 - Published: 10/26/2006
Night by CASS001 reviews
Delilah and Julius: Julius can't seem to get to sleep.
Delilah and Julius - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,742 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2006 - Complete
Obsession by Darks00 reviews
Delilah and Julius spend some time alone together...
Delilah and Julius - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 233 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Published: 7/15/2006 - Complete
That's My Shirt by Anya-Paradox reviews
The furnace has broken down at the academy when almost everyone is it has gone to Rome! What lengths will Delilah and Julius go to keep warm? Will they fimally reveal their feelings for each other? DxJ obviously Suggestive Themes.
Delilah and Julius - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 933 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/14/2007 - Complete