Home Community TV Shows House, M.D. Unlucky thirteen...
Unlucky thirteen...
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows House, M.D., Since: 02-01-08
Founder: CatrienStardust - Stories: 64 - Followers: 19 - Staff: 2 - id: 55151
Or is she? A collection of stories featuring Thirteen. Teen-friendly. If you have stories, or wish to be on the staff, please PM me. The staff and I are not responsible for any spoilers. ~Enjoy~ :)

Thirteen by RemyTheReaper reviews
He never thought he liked her, until he realized she hadn't been to work in days. House/Thirteen.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,841 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/18/2008 - G. House - Complete
Story of My Life by Deadalive15 reviews
As Thirteen tries to get back into the swing of things after hearing some of the worst news of her life, she remembers certain events from her childhood. Wilson's Heart spoiler. Very, very slight Thirteen/OC in a couple of the later chapters.
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 7,692 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/29/2008 - Published: 8/19/2008 - Thirteen/R. Hadley - Complete
Leaves by RemyTheReaper reviews
She didn't like to watch the leaves change color, because they were dying...just like her. Random Thirteen/Kutner drabble.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,095 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/16/2008 - Complete
Tea for Two by Boticelli Puzzle reviews
“Don’t be hurt,” Cuddy began slowly. “But I have no idea why I’m telling you this.” After meeting by chance at a cafe, Cuddy and Thirteen begin to confide in each other. Eventual femslash, Cuddy/Thirteen. Possibly AU.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,708 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/12/2008 - L. Cuddy
Thirteen by Bloody Koalas reviews
Amber is dead. That's what everyone's focusing on. But taking a peek behind the curtains into House's mind? That's a challenge worth commending. Who listens to him? Who cares about the half the never gets heard from? Who stands by him? The answer-- no one
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 709 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/15/2008 - G. House - Complete
The Sake of Comfort by The Emmanator reviews
Takes place after Wilson's Heart. Someone once told Thirteen that in hard times, company was always the best source of comfort, even if they didn't share your pain. Spoilers ahoy.
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 571 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/21/2008 - Complete
Where the kids of the future by Rory and Logan gilmore fan reviews
Thirteen is sick,House falls in love with Cuddy,Chase and Cameron are engaged and trying to have an baby and teenagers from the future fall from the sky.Read and rate please
House, M.D. - Rated: K - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,105 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/20/2008 - Published: 12/21/2007 - R. Chase
Strawberries by fragmentalis reviews
When Kutner and Thirteen are searching a patient's home, one of their family members show up, forcing the two doctors to hide in the attic. They end up in an awkward, but nice, situation.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 839 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/3/2008 - L. Kutner, Thirteen/R. Hadley - Complete
Momentary Lapse by Adriana DiVolpe reviews
Pairing: Cuddy/House/Wilson/Chase/Thirteen. Summary? You need one after reading that? Seriously, though. This is humour, not smut. Crackfic ahoy. Includes SLASH -House/Wilson- and FEMSLASH -Cuddy/Thirteen- .
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,182 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/2/2008 - Published: 7/4/2008 - L. Cuddy - Complete
Find Something Else to Ride by Fenrik reviews
Thirteen has fallen off her bicycle and gotten a deep cut in her shin. House offers to take a look at it. Minor fluff, perhaps more chapters?, House/Thirteen. My first fic, so don't hit me... Rated T for safety...
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,269 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/24/2008 - G. House
Cole in my Stocking by Flash Foreward reviews
A silly little ColeKutner drabble. Thirteen asks about Kutner's Christmas, and he tells her...Sort of. Slash is implied, don't read if you don't like.
House, M.D. - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 149 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 12/9/2007 - Complete
Third Time's The Charm by ToiletWater reviews
Thirteen-centric. One-shot. Extremely long, spoilers for season 4 finale if you haven't seen it. Some times, the difference between Positive and Negative is no more than the difference between Optimism and Pessimism. Full summary inside.Rated T for safety
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,464 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/22/2008 - G. House - Complete
Liner Notes by westpoints reviews
Superheroes Who Never Had the Right Ego: "It's like what your mother would always say: 'You're not getting any younger,' and 'Brooding over things never makes them better.'" The irony is not lost on Thirteen.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,071 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Published: 5/30/2008 - Thirteen/R. Hadley - Complete
Shadows, Light, And The End Of Days by anxiousgeek reviews
Thirteen/Cuddy. Set immediately after 4.16:Wilson's Heart. The day after she's back in the clinic. "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." Robert Frost.
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,558 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/7/2008 - [L. Cuddy, Thirteen/R. Hadley] - Complete
Learning to Live by saywhatyouneedtosay reviews
This is a House fanfic which picks up where season 4 left us, it mainly deals with the effects on Thirteen but I'll include the other characters as well. Oh, and Amber will live to kick House's butt in this fic. Please review!
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,364 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/20/2009 - Published: 6/12/2008 - Thirteen/R. Hadley, E. Foreman
The Wizard of PROZ by The Bitch and Her Man reviews
An accident causes Thirteen to sustain a nasty concussion, and a second impact leaves her totally unconscious. While unconscious she's taken to a strange world called Princeton-South-of-Oz, where she's given the Ruby Thong, and a mission; get it to House!
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 24,753 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/17/2008 - Published: 6/1/2008 - Complete
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by IloveWilson reviews
A Kutner x Thirteen Thutner, Kuteen Fanfiction. Spoilers for season 4 finale. What is more important to you, Kutners happiness or your own?... Maybe being loved by you will break him at the end......
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,051 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/17/2008 - Published: 6/24/2008
Hands on Me by momentary-ecstasy reviews
She'd sucessfully escaped her past and moved on. Now she has the beautiful ER doctor all to herself, but of course it's never that easy. Especially at the Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Sequel to Beautiful Disaster. Thirteen/Cameron.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,950 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 7/3/2008 - Published: 5/13/2008 - A. Cameron, Thirteen/R. Hadley - Complete
What bait? by QuimbyCub reviews
Thirteen is mad at House because he's told everyone that she's bi, without truly confirming it. She wants it to stop. He thinks he has reason to keep going. Whose right? so yeah House and 13
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 920 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/7/2008 - G. House
Don't Hate The Player, Hate The Game by The Zodiac Princess reviews
The games are over, but the chase has just begun...Just changed from a Kuteen oneshot to a series of oneshots. KutnerThirteen. Wanna try reading something new? Acquire within. No flames plz. Make me a happy panda and R&R please!
House, M.D. - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,326 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/3/2007
It was an accident by IloveWilson reviews
A Thirteen x Kutner oneshot Hope you like it.
House, M.D. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 445 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2008 - Complete
Caught in a moment by IloveWilson reviews
Kutner x Thirteen oneshot again
House, M.D. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 416 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/17/2008 - Complete
The Letter by PirateKnightoftheRings reviews
Post Wilson's Heart. Oneshot. Thirteen tries to resign.
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 431 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/22/2008 - Complete
Unlucky Thirteen by carnifax reviews
Remy Hadley, AKA "Thirteen," thought she was fired. That was before she got kidnapped.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,754 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/16/2007 - G. House - Complete
Everything's Not Lost by vands88 reviews
Thirteen/Original Character. Major spoilers for S4 finale, "Wilson's Heart". Focuses on the emotional development of Thirteen after the events of the season 4 finale and the dynamic of her relationship with her lover.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,616 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/24/2008 - Thirteen/R. Hadley - Complete
62 | Page 1 .. Last Next »