Home Community Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks Unnoticed Alvin and the Chipmunk Fanfictions
Unnoticed Alvin and the Chipmunk Fanfictions
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks, Since: 04-24-10
Founder: MelsLuvsAATC - Stories: 13 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 80885
This is a bunch of Alvin and the Chipmunk Fanfictions that are pretty good but never really get noticed. How about you take one on and reveiw them. I'm serious, people work hard on their fanifictions. It isn't fair that they only get one or two reviews.

Years Later by Brellanette Rocks reviews
"I hate you, I never want to see you again-" Jeanette paused tears welling up in her eyes, "and we're done." she finished then ran out of the park. Rated T just to be safe.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,980 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/20/2011 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M.
Young Love by Brellanette Rocks reviews
Simon and Jeanette both like each other.When Simon calls Jeanette 'Jean' She asks her sisters what to do she works up the courage to ask Simon out. Sorry for the lack of "and' I'll try to fix that! First fic! Story better than Summary!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,895 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/13/2010 - Published: 7/8/2010 - Jeanette M., Simon S. - Complete
A Simonette Story by bluestars2012 reviews
A sweet Simon and Jeanette story.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 200 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/16/2010 - Jeanette M., Simon S.
The Chipmunks and the Chipettes: My version by YoungKat reviews
*First Story* A story of Alvin's, Simon's, Theodore's, friendship and adventures with Christine, Charley and Rosie. Explanation inside.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,207 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/12/2011 - Published: 8/19/2010 - Alvin S.
How To Piss Off Your Girlfriend by AndAllThatGoodStuff reviews
Hosted by Alvin Seville! Alvin shows you the many ways he gets under Brittany's skin. **CHAPTERS EDITED**
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,098 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/14/2010 - Published: 4/27/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
To love again by Xsapphire blueX reviews
Jeanette and Simon used to date, Simon broke her heart. Will Alvin and Brittney's wedding show them how much they love each or will they hid their feelings form each other forever?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,935 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/5/2012 - Published: 4/4/2010 - Jeanette M., Simon S. - Complete
What have I done? by i-love-simon reviews
Alvin has done something horribly wrong. What will happen? Can he fix it?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,443 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/7/2010 - Published: 4/25/2010 - Alvin S., Simon S. - Complete
Alvin's Math by i-love-simon reviews
My first fanfic! Simon has taught Alvin how to do math in a way that his principle doesn't approve of. Very short one shot. R&R please!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 311 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/25/2010 - Simon S., Alvin S. - Complete
Three Chipmunks And I by Compootor reviews
Jordy is a Chipmunk fan and she has to suffer for it. She is teased by her peers and picked on by every bully in the city. All that will soon change, however when the Chipmunks arrive through a dimensional portal designed by Simon.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 17 - Words: 13,316 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Published: 4/15/2010 - Complete
Chipmunk Chaos by SassySunshine-PlsReadProfile reviews
Uh-oh! Dave is gone! No, not dead. Dave-napped! Then goes Claire and Toby! Who's doing it? Can the 'munks and 'ettes save them? CGI! *Chapter 5 up*
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,494 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/8/2010 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Brittany M., Alvin S.
Munks and Roses by Fighter54 reviews
Alvin is faced with a life mission of his life. He has to travel back to his roots to find a lost family member and bring her home. But He has to find the person that broke his Family apart.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,349 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/30/2010 - Published: 4/22/2010 - Alvin S. - Complete
It's Hard Being Brittany! by mimibeebee reviews
“Alvin…the truth is…when you made fun of being a girl…it just…it’s a tender subject for me.It's just really hard trying to be perfect all the time." "Well, I think you're perfect." The words were out of his mouth before his brain thought of saying them.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,581 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/24/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete