Home Community Movies Van Helsing Until Death
Until Death
Follow .
Focus: Movies Van Helsing, Since: 08-29-06
Founder: corcrafields - Stories: 59 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 4 - id: 36485
[New Title] For anyone who ever had a desire to investigate Dracula's mystifying domestic life, or who thought that shrieking trio at his side was just more interesting than the man himself. We present a C2 dedicated entirely to Dracula's brides: all pairings, all ratings, all three of 'em. Do come inside...

Lest You Slip Away by Nini the Electrocuted Sheep reviews
Another poem from the PoV of a Bride - I'm sorry, I can't help it! The muse ambushed me and wouldn't set me free until I wrote it – this time it’s Verona. Try it; tell me what you think!
Van Helsing - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 203 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/8/2004
Loving Father by Sweetdeath04 and Thorney reviews
What would have happened if Dracula had succeed? What would happen if his brides and ALL his children had survived? How would Dracula Cope when his brides spontaneously leave the country? We can tell you: not very well.
Van Helsing - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 11,332 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/31/2004 - Published: 7/1/2004 - Complete
Prince by the Unrequited Lover reviews
One-shot, set while Velkan is with Dracula as a werewolf. Confronted by Aleera, Velkan remembers his past, back before Aleera was a bride, and Aleera knows she's made a hard choice, giving up her Prince...
Van Helsing - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,744 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/21/2005 - Complete
The Ultimate Choice by WiCkEd PiPeR reviews
Verona falls in love with Van Helsing. When he is captured by Dracula she must face the ultimate choice between the master she fears and the man she loves. But will Van Helsing return her feelings? Can he forgive her past sins? All chapters now updated!
Van Helsing - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 18,554 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/7/2005 - Published: 3/22/2005 - Complete
The Revenge ot the Shadow Mage by WiCkEd PiPeR reviews
So Verona and Gabriel live happily ever after right?...Wrong. A mysterious Mage awakens Dracula and orders him to kill the Van Helsings. Now armed with three new brides Dracula sets out to rid the world of the Van Helsings forever.
Van Helsing - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,409 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/5/2005 - Published: 9/22/2005
Return Home by loveisforthebirds reviews
Verona is a wreck. Her memories of her family haunt her, she wants to return to them she wants to feel alive.
Van Helsing - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,265 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/13/2006 - Complete
Letters to an Unborn Vampire by TheStoryGypsy reviews
An unknown bride of Dracula pours out her heart and soul to the growing progeny within her. Please review! COMPLETE!
Van Helsing - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,184 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/20/2007 - Published: 10/9/2006 - Complete
Memories by Le Noir Rose reviews
Van Helsing's memory returns to him after killing Dracula. My view on why Dracula was killed in the first place, why Van Helsing lost his memory, and how Dracula met his brides.FINISHED!
Van Helsing - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,793 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/19/2005 - Published: 10/16/2005 - Complete
Someone to Scream for Me by Countess Verona Dracula reviews
(One-Shot) Marishka asks Verona a very simple question, and she reflects.
Van Helsing - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,446 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/11/2005 - Complete
The Brides of Dracula by Fortune Zyne reviews
REDONE! My view on how Dracula met and turned his three Brides, Verona, Marishka, and Aleera.
Van Helsing - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,795 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Published: 3/16/2005
Shadow of Darkness by Leap of fate reviews
Princess Anna Valerious and Aleera- Bride of Dracula seemed to have a more personal association than that of the other brides. What linked these two women, above the bonds of the enemy? The bonds of friendship? A prequel to Van Helsing.
Van Helsing - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,707 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/9/2004
Deep Pain by Mercy Ally 'Thairis reviews
For a mother, the loss of a child is the deepest pain. In this story you will know the pain of Aleera's mother. A woman who loves her daughter even when she knows that her daughter is a danger for her and for the rest of the world. Please Review!
Van Helsing - Rated: K - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 10,737 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/27/2007 - Published: 3/9/2006 - Complete
Fade to Ash by Jess J reviews
Dracula one-shot. His Verona was gone. His Verona, his first bride, his second in command, his beautiful mistress and mother to his younger brides. He had lost her, he could not feel her anymore, and his cold heart somehow gre
Van Helsing - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,239 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/8/2004 - Complete
From Hell by ProverbialCliff reviews
The Brides of Dracula - beautiful, sexy, and mysterious. Verona was the most dangerous, but Marishka was perhaps the most powerful. Now that they are gone, Aleera is left to remember her past and the pasts of her 'sisters'. Let her tell you their stories.
Van Helsing - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 417 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/9/2004
My Angel by The Smiling Shadow reviews
Verona was just a child when she met the monster named Dracula. But to her, he was an Angel who saved her from the monster, and took care of her when everyone else had abandon her. He fixed her doll, and cared for her. He was an Angel, and forever was
Van Helsing - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,910 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/16/2004
Dracula's Brides by Nightmarish-Scribe reviews
It's basically what I want to happen amongst Dracula, Aleera, Marishka, and Verona.
Van Helsing - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,715 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/16/2004 - Published: 5/10/2004
The Meeting Of The Brides by Countess Marishka Dracula reviews
Its about how Count Vladislaus Dracula met his three brides.
Van Helsing - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 332 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/17/2004
Dead Where I Stand by Nini the Electrocuted Sheep reviews
A small poem that popped into my mind while listening to the VH soundtrack. From the PoV of one of Dracula's Brides.
Van Helsing - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 226 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/6/2004
Dracula's Brides by krinklyluck reviews
This is my idea on how Dracula met and got his three brides: Verona, Marishka, and Aleera. Completed.
Van Helsing - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,677 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/24/2004 - Published: 5/28/2004 - Complete
When you're gone away by thebarrowwights reviews
Dracula muses on how Verona changed after becoming undead. Makes you feel bad for him. Set to SeetherAmy Lee’s “Broken”.
Van Helsing - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 721 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/23/2004
Bonded By Death by Jess J reviews
Challenge ficlet, pre-VH. Marishka could not understand why her master was never satisfied. He had her, he had Verona, why did he need another bride? Were they not enough?
Van Helsing - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,235 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/5/2004
Silver And Cold by thebarrowwights reviews
Verona’s side of “when you’re gone away”. You don’t need to read that to understand this, though. Very thought-provoking, if I may say so myself.
Van Helsing - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 663 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/5/2004
Guilt by the Unrequited Lover reviews
Marishka has lit a candle. How must a vampire bride feel to watch a candle, which exists to bring light into like, melt, when she, bane to the world, will live on?
Van Helsing - Rated: K - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 148 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2004
North by the Unrequited Lover reviews
There's an icicle in the doorway, and every time Verona looks at it she feels that she's suddenly weak, a little girl. And what does a vampire bride have to fear in a little icicle?
Van Helsing - Rated: K - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 131 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2004
Spill by the Unrequited Lover reviews
Aleera was drinking a goblet of blood when angered, and in her rage she knocked it over. Is it the waste of the blood that moves her, the waste of such a thing she got at such a high cost? Or does it really matter, anyway?
Van Helsing - Rated: K - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 171 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2004
51 | Page 1 .. Last Next »