Home Community Anime/Manga Oh My Goddess! UrdxMara fanfic list
UrdxMara fanfic list
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Oh My Goddess!, Since: 08-23-06
Founder: MorellHunt - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 36242
The title is pretty much selfexplanatory. I decided to create a collection of all fanfics with the said pairing, some undertones of it. Or just fics somehow focusing on their friendship. Why? Because I like it, and I'm awfully bored. By the way, the list is buggy, so if you only see one story, try sorting by update date instead of C2 date

The M word by MorellHunt reviews
Mysteries of the magnificent and massive mechanical macrocosm, meticulously maintained by the malicious and magnanimous nonmortals. Memorable moments from the maiden years of the meddling mischiefmaker. And much more.Focus on Makai's past, Mara and Urd
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,390 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/15/2007 - Published: 8/22/2006 - Mara, Urd
Oh My Goddess: The Devil And Miss Urd by shanejayell reviews
Shoujoai warning! This is an Urd and Mara Romance Fic! After the traumatic effects of the Devil in Miss Urd storyline, Urd and Mara find their relationship changed...
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,633 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 16 - Updated: 1/24/2006 - Published: 5/31/2002 - Complete
Maktub by devil-urd reviews
R&R welcomed... As the title says - it was already written... - shoujoai warning... sometimes the past might be scarier than the future...chapter 12 UP!
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 63,411 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/28/2013 - Published: 11/5/2003 - Urd, Peorth
Does she know?" by princedarienofthewhitemoon reviews
A very light yuri romance about Urd and Mara...
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,237 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/29/2001
Ah! My Island! by LadyKleo reviews
Two former best friends. One desert island. No alcohol. And plenty of time to cope with all that without any powers. Will Urd and Mara overcome their differences and deal with hardships that await them? Will friendship prevail? Warning: shoujo ai
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,292 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/5/2006 - Published: 8/11/2006 - Urd, Mara - Complete