Home Community Books Vampire Academy Vampire Academy Awards!
Vampire Academy Awards!
Follow .
Focus: Books Vampire Academy, Since: 07-09-11
Founder: SarahandBabees - Stories: 14 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 8 - id: 93741
A place where the best of the best are judged! PM me if you feel that your story has a shot at winning! Top three for best songfic, drabble, crackfic, sad story, oneshot, unique storyline, sequel, and much more! **STAFF** feel free to add your own stories...the only thing is, you can't judge your own.

The Game of Life by SarahandBabees reviews
AH. "The point is, I hate my Mom. I hate Montana. I hate St. Vladimir's. I'd rather be anywhere else―Saint John, ideally. Who knew I'd get my wish? I certainly didn't. But life is one big, twisted game, and you just gotta roll the dice." T for swearing.
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,923 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 6/7/2013 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Rose H., Dimitri B.
Secrets, Love, & Lies by DarkDaughter1318 reviews
Dimitri disappeared after he slept with Rose, only to leave her with a bit of a surprise, a beautiful baby girl. Lissa's about to be crowned queen, only adding to Rose's stress, but what happens when Dimitri returns to find Rose with a child?
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 65 - Words: 117,059 - Reviews: 1150 - Favs: 631 - Follows: 312 - Updated: 11/26/2010 - Published: 9/30/2010 - Rose H., Dimitri B. - Complete
Our Daughter Our Little Angel by T.RxD reviews
Dimitri takes Tasha's offer right after the battle at the Academy. Little did he know he was leaving much more than a heartbroken Rose...9 months later Rose gave birth to her little angel. What happens when Dimitri returns four years later?
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 35 - Words: 127,334 - Reviews: 1902 - Favs: 982 - Follows: 891 - Updated: 4/30/2011 - Published: 5/8/2010 - Rose H., Dimitri B.
Bound by Destiny: A Continuation of Last Sacrifice by MadameRozaBelikova reviews
Follow Rose and Lissa to Lehigh University.. who will be left behind? How will Lissa handle being Queen? What happens after the bond is broken? Will Rose and Dimitri have their happily ever after? Will Adrian find his way in life? And what about Tasha?
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 52 - Words: 192,589 - Reviews: 1794 - Favs: 455 - Follows: 289 - Updated: 8/19/2011 - Published: 1/26/2011 - Dimitri B., Rose H. - Complete
Love the Way You Lie by kittenxxkisses reviews
Rose has just returned from Siberia, and the emotion is heavy in her heart. When Lissa tells her to express herself in song, this is what she comes up with. oneshot/songfic
Vampire Academy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,598 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/25/2011 - Rose H. - Complete
Does Your Husband Know? by she lives in a daydream reviews
And does your husband know the way that the sunshine gleams from your wedding band? Does he know the way of the crickets that would convince me to call it a night? Does he know the way to worship our love? /All human. RxD.
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 26 - Words: 136,124 - Reviews: 439 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 10/2/2011 - Published: 5/18/2011 - Rose H., Dimitri B. - Complete
Forever Yours by SarahandBabees reviews
A poem from Dimitri to Rose...pretty self-explanatory. I hope you enjoy it!
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 162 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/1/2010 - Dimitri B. - Complete
I'll Remember You Always by SarahandBabees reviews
Oneshot. Dimitri is distraught. His Roza, the only person he's ever loved, is on her deathbed, and there's nothing he, or anyone else, can do about it. How will everyone deal with the death of such an important person in their lives?
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,466 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 15 - Published: 4/20/2011 - Dimitri B., Rose H.
Together Forever by SarahandBabees reviews
What if, in Shadow Kiss, Dimitri was never turned? What if Rose saved him? Together, they'll have to face hard times and seemingly impassable obstacles. Will their love be enough to keep them together, or will they be torn apart by the cruel hand of fate?
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 45 - Words: 175,432 - Reviews: 780 - Favs: 319 - Follows: 193 - Updated: 6/21/2011 - Published: 9/6/2010 - Rose H., Dimitri B. - Complete