Home Community Games Tales of Vesperia Insert Title Here
Insert Title Here
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Vesperia, Since: 07-25-12
Founder: Azure-chann - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 101726
Lame pun is lame. A collection of Vesperia's insert-stories. An easier way to read and enjoy SI and OC-inserts instead of scrolling through the archives in search of them~

How did I get into Terrica Lumeris? by AzureEdge7 reviews
An ordinary day for Azure, until she gets sucked into a portal and is now on Terrica Lumeris. An OC/Self Insert into Tales Of Vesperia.
Tales of Vesperia - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 40 - Words: 30,334 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/3/2014 - Published: 5/12/2014 - Raven, OC
A Whole New World by cdpict reviews
Don't you just love being zapped into Tales of Vesperia? And a whole lot of other stuff as well...The worst part is, they don't have muffins in Tales of Vesperia... My life is over... Wait! They do! Rayne, you're a jerk! Although in the end, I suppose it's the act of-. OKAY TOO SERIOUS! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY UNTIL TOLD OTHERWISE! Which I never will be told.
Tales of Vesperia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 40,657 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/23 - Published: 4/14/2014 - Estellise H., Rita M., Yeager, OC
Color Wheel by Dragon S.W.K reviews
Tina really didn't know what to think when she wakes up in a cell, except to find her brother. Now, Tina must travel with Yuri Lowell, while trying to find her twin brother along the way. YurixOC JudithxOC
Tales of Vesperia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,695 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 1/18 - Published: 4/28/2014 - Judith, Yuri L., OC
Fairy Tales and Brave Vesperia by Sylph Writer reviews
Fairies aren't all about glitter and wishes, they're trouble. If you get one mad, he might just send you somewhere you never expected for punishment. Written because I needed to write something, and Tales of Vesperia doesn't have many SI fanfictions.
Tales of Vesperia - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 62 - Words: 417,214 - Reviews: 697 - Favs: 219 - Follows: 180 - Updated: 6/7/2013 - Published: 11/11/2010
Of Earth and Terca Lumireis by Cold-heart-Angel23 reviews
A girl from earth wishes for an escape from reality ends up in the world of Terca Lumireis. Now she has to keep herself together to survive. When she meets a known group will they help her out. Summary stinks a bit.
Tales of Vesperia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,650 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/22/2012 - Published: 1/1/2011 - Estellise H., Yuri L.
Oh Star by Ty-Lea Rose Yuko reviews
I have never thought this would happen. I'm in my favorite video game,weird right, I know I'll enjoy it while it lasts though or enjoy what's enjoyable. I won't like it if I get killed
Tales of Vesperia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,443 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/8/2012 - Published: 5/3/2011 - Yuri L.
Wings of the Brightest Star by Kazane Hime reviews
What happens when two unsuspecting girls are dropped into the world of Vesperia and forced to learn how to deal with what they don't know about the game they had mastered and the mysteries behind their places in the game? FlynnXRita,YuriXEstelle and more. Will become slightly dark.
Tales of Vesperia - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,084 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/16/2013 - Published: 3/17/2011 - OC
Twist of Fate by Azure-chann reviews
It was only coincidence, I was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. Self/OC-Insert. Hiatus.
Tales of Vesperia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 71,511 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 2/26/2014 - Published: 5/6/2012 - Yuri L. - Complete