Home Community General Video Game Plot
Video Game Plot
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-06-11
Founder: jully123 - Stories: 607 - Followers: 220 - Staff: 1 - id: 95091
A plot line I really like. Basically character dies & then gets a game over & is 'graded' on their life. Then they get the option of a redo game!style. Meaning they get all the perks of a video game. i.e. pause, level ups, quests, etc. Course it doesn't have to follow the dying course to be in here. If you know 1 I haven't put up please pm me the name of the story & author, FFN only. Also, I opened a forum for VGP story chats. /forum/Video-Game-Plot-Discussion/119082/

Dreaming Of The Stars by CloudyZeus reviews
A young gamer enters the world, born on Meteor City life is not easy at first but yet the Gamer prevails and goes on to live with one goal: To take advantage of his predicament and explore this new world! SI OC Gamer Fanfic.
Hunter X Hunter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,230 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 201 - Updated: 12/24/2020 - Published: 6/19/2020 - OC
A God's Ascension In Remnant by flameclawsxx reviews
Awakening in a soggy glade somewhere in another world wasn't something that I had planned for... but with this small box telling me that I'm a god? I sure as hell am about to roll with it! (Gamer Elements) (SI-Oc)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 88,027 - Reviews: 2131 - Favs: 4,538 - Follows: 5,250 - Updated: 10/11/2020 - Published: 6/23/2020 - OC, Summer R., Raven B., Qrow B.
Pokemon SI by zxq48 reviews
Being dropped in the Pokemon World with only a system for help. SI/OC
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,389 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 228 - Published: 6/25/2020
Reiteration by Snarf reviews
Death by car wasn't the way he expected to go out. Rukasu wanted to die at the end of an exciting and long life, or more preferably, not die at all. So when he was put into a death game of sorts, and given the chance to live an exciting life with what were essentially superpowers... He made sure not to waste it. SI/OC. Gamer. Swift Release.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,722 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 438 - Follows: 650 - Updated: 6/3/2020 - Published: 5/27/2020 - Kurotsuchi, Ōnoki, OC
(OLD VERSION) Adventuring with a System in One Piece by vkg313 reviews
*CHECK OUT THE REWRITE OF THE STORY* Follow Krishna Khanna as he lives through One Piece with a system! Self Insert, Multi-crossover. MC will probably join the Straw Hats. All chapters are unedited. Please review! Rarely Updates.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 69,250 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 570 - Follows: 761 - Updated: 11/18/2020 - Published: 4/15/2019 - OC
Sean O'Connor Jump Chain by OmegaArcher reviews
Sean was a normal guy. One day that changed, now he's off on a multiverse spanning adventure! Next stop: Mass Effect! Pseudo-SI/OC Jump Chain. Rated T for now, may change later. Early Chapters edited for better characterization 11/1/20
Crossover - X-overs & Game X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 52,009 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 437 - Follows: 498 - Updated: 11/27/2020 - Published: 10/1/2020 - Complete
System: Mascara by CaninNeo reviews
A man is given a chance to be reborn in a world of his choosing. He somehow becomes the perfect hybrid of a Hollow and Shinigami. (SI-OC with little knowledge of Bleach.)
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,615 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 226 - Published: 8/28/2020 - OC
A Gamer's Life When He Wants To Avoid The Plot by flameclawsxx reviews
Waking up in a world with evil shadowbeasts and two immortals having a magical lover's quarrel... huh... why do I feel like I have seen this before... Ah well. My only regret is that I never got to finish that subway in my fridge. But I really don't want to mess with those spooky immortals, so I'll just stay over here in my sandbox. Let's see what 'The Gamer' can do!(Gamer)(Hiatus)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 117,357 - Reviews: 2436 - Favs: 5,431 - Follows: 6,483 - Updated: 6/1/2021 - Published: 10/16/2020 - OC
Gamer of Mana by Manifested Earth reviews
One day while walking to the mailbox, Sean Rent was snatched by a singing pelican and brought to the world of Fa'Diel. Now tasked with restoring the Tree of Mana, how will Sean survive in a land beset by demons, dragons, and monsters of all shapes and sizes. Kiss that new 100k job and comfy lifestyle goodbye. Gamer Fic.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 137,558 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 171 - Updated: 7/16 - Published: 7/7/2019 - OC
King Takes God Checkmate? by AcausalTrilby reviews
Okay. A Self-Insert into the most overestimated character in One Punch Man. Okay the Gamer power, one of the most overutilized powers in fanfiction. But will it be enough to fulfill my dream and challenge the god of this world.
One Punch Man/ワンパンマン - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 92,832 - Reviews: 396 - Favs: 2,024 - Follows: 2,314 - Updated: 3/18/2021 - Published: 1/1/2020 - King
The Teleporting Gamer (SI-OC) by Misadique reviews
A normal man lives a normal life. Until he doesn't. (Self Insert - OC) (Rated T just to be safe) Dropped, old and bad. I don't recommend reading this one ladies and gentlemen.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,109 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 12/26/2019 - Published: 9/15/2019
The Reader's Wish by DASTAAN reviews
Well...you know how you wish for something to happen and when it does, you can't seem to understand what or how things are happening around you. That's how I feel right now...my wish...as was with countless others...Harry Potter the Boy-who-Lived and me the Boy-who-wished. I am here now and I have Magic...I will live my own way..even in this crazy and dangerous world..[Self-Insert]
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 22,857 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 224 - Follows: 332 - Updated: 8/30/2021 - Published: 9/29/2019
Naruto: The Game of Life by Supernatural9000 reviews
[Hiatus] What would you do if you have the chance to go to another world? Would you take it or would you choose to stay in the comfort of the world you call home? This is the story of Hiroki, the guy that chose to leave his world. (Self-Insert) (Gamer SI) (Harem)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 30,697 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 515 - Follows: 673 - Updated: 9/10/2019 - Published: 8/7/2019 - Team Gai, OC
the father of a new reality rewrite by AJ493111 reviews
Chosen by the one above all he must choose 3 mates and birth a new reality Drama romance humor Op female Naruto Op female jaune Op female void mage louise Self insert oc
Crossover - X-overs & Anime X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,420 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/15/2019
Aura Piece by gamerjames27 reviews
Waking up As A Riolu with a gaming interface in the world of one piece is definitely not what I expected when I went to sleep. Join me as I sail with the Straw Hat Pirates. si (self insert), oc.
Crossover - One Piece & Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,847 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 305 - Updated: 1/1/2021 - Published: 6/28/2019 - Riolu, OC
What is a Game? by Rotsu reviews
The gods are bored, so they've created The Game - I, Aubrey Hawthorne, must survive to stay in their favor. The Wizarding World is only my second life so I don't even know the rules, but I plan on making a hell of a show for them. Earned!power, Game System, Minor Romance. Full Summary inside.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 69 - Words: 530,248 - Reviews: 685 - Favs: 2,271 - Follows: 2,718 - Updated: 9/28 - Published: 4/24/2020 - Harry P., Fleur D., OC, F. Flitwick
Ones Own Wild Road by Draco1354 reviews
[5/17/2022 Rewrite in progress of CH 2 out of 3] Alex lived a simple life and to be honest he wasn't that annoyed by it. However, a trip with his Aunt changes everything and flips him over if he was a pancake! Now begins his journey of epic wild proportions and will he be ready to face them! Just wait and see for yourself! : [Self Insert/OC] [Male OC]
Ranma - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,340 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 8/10/2020 - Published: 8/7/2020 - OC
The Rwby Gamer by Vinnypaul reviews
ahh just your typical gamer fanfic just with a self-insert and other things in the story that sounds like good ideas *op character*
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,447 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 2/17/2020 - Published: 1/21/2020 - Team RWBY, OC
The Gamer Hero, Deku by Chemical Magecraft reviews
Izuku spent his whole life not having a Quirk. Then, one day, titles and text boxes started popping up like it was some sort of video game. How will Izuku deal with this newfound power? Rated T for teen mostly because of what comes out of Bakugou's and All Might's mouths.
Crossover - My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 135,437 - Reviews: 576 - Favs: 2,763 - Follows: 3,194 - Updated: 6/7 - Published: 2/6/2019
My Hero Playthrough by Xavon Wrentaile reviews
Midoriya Izuku always wanted to be a Hero. But now he bears that burden for more than just himself. With the power of The Gamer, he just might be the next #1 Hero. Izuku as The Gamer. Massive x-over story, expect changes to the 1-A roster...
Crossover - My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 58 - Words: 376,306 - Reviews: 2675 - Favs: 6,841 - Follows: 7,821 - Updated: 9/19 - Published: 3/24/2019 - Gamer/더 게이머, Izuku M., Ochako U., Tsuyu A.
Heliocentrism by The Quiller reviews
Everyone sees the world differently. Namikaze Minato just sees the world a little more differently than usual. "It's not your chaotic evil alignment that's the problem, Orochimaru. It's just that if you really wanted to be Hokage, you shouldn't have made charisma your dump stat." (the Gamer!Minato AU you never knew you wanted)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,287 - Reviews: 301 - Favs: 1,886 - Follows: 2,283 - Updated: 4/2/2019 - Published: 1/4/2017 - [Minato N., Kushina U.] Kakashi H., Jiraiya
Life Is But A Game by ZFighter18 reviews
There are things everyone understands about life. Life is chaotic, messy, and it doesn't give a damn about what you want or need. Even in a world that would be considered fictional, this idea still holds true. Dropped into a world of demigods and incredible monsters, one young boy has to face the fact that his wants and needs matter even less than they did before. (Gamer SI)
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 118,334 - Reviews: 490 - Favs: 1,821 - Follows: 2,259 - Updated: 1/17 - Published: 4/4/2018 - Conner K./Superboy, Nathaniel A/Captain Atom, Richard G./Robin, OC
Malicious, Magical, Malfoy by bor902 reviews
People often complained about a lack of birthright. Being reborn as Draco Malfoy meant I had the opposite issue. So many new things to take into account. Politics, magic, family traditions, the wizarding world and this odd new power that insisted my new reality was a game. What's a Gamer SI to do. Semi-inspired by "Magical Player", "In Bad Faith" and "Puppet of time"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 27 - Words: 31,920 - Reviews: 821 - Favs: 3,017 - Follows: 3,758 - Updated: 8/9/2021 - Published: 11/3/2018 - Hermione G., Draco M., Abraxas M.
Gamer Rant, Advice, and Suggestions by Repenexus reviews
I've been a fan of the Gamer trope for a couple of years now. Yet, there are some problems and issues I have with it. If you want to feel mildly entertained at my ranting and raving, go right ahead. I'm warning you.
Misc. Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,857 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/24/2018 - Complete
Wearing The Skin Of A Shinobi Part One by Tactition101 reviews
I'm not sure whether I actually died or if this is just my brain keeping me busy during my coma. Either way, I don't intend to get a low score again.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,476 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 334 - Follows: 448 - Updated: 9/25 - Published: 4/15/2017 - Minato N., Kushina U., OC
241 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »