Home Community General Video Game Plot
Video Game Plot
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-06-11
Founder: jully123 - Stories: 499 - Followers: 220 - Staff: 1 - id: 95091
A plot line I really like. Basically character dies & then gets a game over & is 'graded' on their life. Then they get the option of a redo game!style. Meaning they get all the perks of a video game. i.e. pause, level ups, quests, etc. Course it doesn't have to follow the dying course to be in here. If you know 1 I haven't put up please pm me the name of the story & author, FFN only. Also, I opened a forum for VGP story chats. /forum/Video-Game-Plot-Discussion/119082/

The Great Game by UnknownBrick reviews
This is my rewrite of Tobius in the Game. Harry Potter is reborn as Tobius Stark. Who is Tobius, and where does he fit in the Great Game?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,804 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 241 - Published: 6/18 - Harry P.
Tobius in the Game! by UnknownBrick reviews
A certain Boy-Who-Died will be coming to the land of Westeros! This will be like a video game however! Onwards to the next great adventure!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,442 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 309 - Updated: 6/18 - Published: 7/20/2016 - Harry P.
The Gaming Deku by RagingSoul reviews
Izuku never had a Quirk, which was abnormal in a society filled with heroes and villains. One day he wakes up to a blue box floating in front of his face and before he knew it he was, 'The Gamer.' (Slightly AU) (Pairing Undecided) Chapter 1 Revamped/Restarted
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,368 - Reviews: 465 - Favs: 950 - Follows: 1,211 - Updated: 6/29 - Published: 10/5/2016 - Izuku M.
Brockton: In Venatus by nesquarx reviews
Worm/Gamer: When you trigger, it's usually not with a good night's sleep and a letter from ROB, nor do you get turned into a mana construct without permission! What gives? - - - A Leviathan survivor Indian immigrant in Brockton Bay is given Gamer Powers. An OC(SI) narrator, teaming up with Taylor. Contains depictions of violence, use of profanity, and extreme munchkinry.
Crossover - Worm & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 52 - Words: 120,722 - Reviews: 265 - Favs: 454 - Follows: 543 - Updated: 5/14 - Published: 2/10 - Gamer/더 게이머, Skitter, Tattletale, OC
SHINOBI: The RPG by Fulcon reviews
A min-maxing Self-Insert screws himself over during character creation. [HIATUS]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 44 - Words: 250,698 - Reviews: 735 - Favs: 956 - Follows: 1,170 - Updated: 7/15 - Published: 4/4 - Naruto U., OC
Jaune, the Charismatic Gamer by Random O' Panda reviews
So, one day I'm throwing up on my way to Beacon. The next day, I'm being flung from a cliff and wind up becoming a team leader. Now I'm finding out that my games have become real! Gamer Jaune
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 38,191 - Reviews: 232 - Favs: 512 - Follows: 756 - Updated: 7/15 - Published: 5/13 - Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
The Gamer of Fate by Phoenix Champion reviews
Irwin was once a normal man, however normal no longer applies to him now that he's The Gamer, and now he's in the continent of the kingdoms of Nohr and Hoshido. Armed with this new ability Irwin plans to help both kingdoms as best he can, well after finding Corrin he will... and once he figures out how to do it. Well it's not like instinct has driven him wrong before.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 67,375 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 326 - Follows: 377 - Updated: 7/17 - Published: 2/16 - OC, Avatar/Corrin, Camilla
Hello World by ShotoGun reviews
A flash of white turned my world on its head, now the world is so strange and exciting. All shall fall before my might! A young girl with a thirst for conquest will lay claim to the world of ninja. Story rewritten. Yandere OC. gamer Fic. AU. Elements of the Gamer. Naruto X OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 45,939 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 210 - Updated: 6/14 - Published: 5/13 - Naruto U., OC
Overwhelming by stonecold reviews
This is all about what happens when a gamer Jaune DOESN'T focus on Intelligence and Wisdom and more so on the other parts of being a gamer as well as just adding new things that I think will make it more interesting so I hope you enjoy Overwhelming.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,320 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 302 - Updated: 5/7 - Published: 3/1 - Jaune A.
Down the Rabbit's Hole by SilverShark Fang reviews
Fictional superpower? Check. Irrational Omnipotent Being? Make that a definite Yes. Another Universe? Absolutely. ...Really, how did those manga protagonists deal with this bullshit again? And they expect me to what, kill the big Baddie with capital B? Whatever, fuck the plot, I'm doing this my way. Gamer!fic. SI-OC.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,051 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 88 - Published: 4/29 - Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Sword Art Online: The Gamers by MagicalGeek reviews
The Division, Ghost Recon and Ark Survival Evolved are not just a Game it's a different life for some people. For a group of friends... It's the real deal. Watch them as they live their new lives in the Sword Art Online Universe.
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,608 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 4/28 - Published: 4/24 - [Kirito/Kazuto K., Asuna/Asuna Y.] [OC, Argo]
The Survivalist by draconianerror reviews
A young man with a dark past begins to play Sword Art Online hoping to escape depression. However the player accidentally comes across a glitch that allows him to quickly farm XP. Once Kayaba Akihiko realizes there's a glitch he decides to punish the player. The gamer soon looses the ability to use melee weapons and is forced use throwing weapons and wit to survive.
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,444 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 4/18 - OC
Remnant's Skybound Striker by Spiceracksargent001 reviews
My first crack at a "Gamer in (insert location here)" fic. This one is set in Remnant, since it's inspired mainly by The Verdant Gamer, RWBY: Godplayer, and Gaming for Glory. Follows Girouette Zephyr as he joins Ruby and co. in life at Beacon and unraveling a plot to overthrow the four Kingdoms.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,139 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 1/28 - Glynda G., OC, Team RWBY
Harry and the Game of Life by BrokenBlackCat reviews
The Dursley had always told Harry that he's a freak and he believed them. So being the only one to see a test box suddenly pop up was something he thought to be normal for a freak like him…apparently, it's not normal. Gamer!Harry. Slightly Apathetic!Harry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,223 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 280 - Published: 4/28 - Harry P.
Devil Fangirl Multiverse by yukio00
Yukio is now running away from Namimori, Hiding with the boys now she's going to wreak a havoc in HP world and buying a new skill. Ps- This is a spin-off of DFR. Contain SI/OC, Gamer Element Power, OC's
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,558 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 23 - Published: 5/3
Absolute Choice by Asuraa reviews
A red translucent panel. Two options. Every day he is forced to make a choice, one which he cannot refuse and which he cannot avoid. He must choose one of the two options. An absolute choice. A "gamer Naruto" story with an original twist. Starts out canon and then it gradually becomes AU. The pairing is up for voting on my profile.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,439 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 282 - Updated: 6/13 - Published: 5/4 - Naruto U.
Fickle Things by Terakali reviews
Draga Konungur has finally done it. After over a year with Sora and Shiro he beat Tet, but by wording his wish poorly he became the Fifth Gamer. This story follows his misadventures as a game character. Rated T for possible future themes. This isn't exactly a standard fanfiction, since its a fanfiction based on other fanfictions. I am looking for reviews, if you would. ON HIATUS!
No Game, No Life/ノーゲーム・ノーライフ - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 67 - Words: 251,728 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 6/20 - Published: 9/6/2016 - Sora, Shiro, Tet, OC
Douluo Dalu: Enduring Soul DOING A RE-WRITE, BUT ALSO UP FOR ADOPTION by DarkLord98 reviews
The soul is truly is an amazing thing. It cannot be measured or examined, yet people speak about its immortality as if it was something that one could see and touch. Well, one person formerly known as Edward Smith will soon find out about the true strength of one's soul as he's reincarnated into the Douluo Dalu universe, where Might makes right! REWRITE IS UP!
Crossover - ManHua/Chinese Comics/漫画 & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,125 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 176 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 6/4/2016 - OC, Soul Land/斗罗大陆, Gamer/더 게이머
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Gamer Tales by Zinnyzin reviews
When Alex Thompson dies after a horrible life full of terrible luck, a as-yet-as-identified omnipotent being decides to take pity on her and give her a new life, or a few dozen, as well as itself some entertainment. Gamer/Percy Jackson Crossover, OC/SI
Crossover - Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,868 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 176 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 4/4 - OC, Gamer/더 게이머
Naruto: The Gamer Tales by Zinnyzin reviews
OC Alex Thompson is back at in a brand new world. And this time, it's populated with Ninja and tailed beast! Join newly named Emiko (her new name) in her quest to help Naruto in his journey through out the Five Elemental Nations! (Mostly canon pairing only, skipping most movies, ignoring the Boruto series.)
Crossover - Naruto & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,740 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 199 - Updated: 6/1 - Published: 4/13 - Naruto U., Tsunade S., OC, Gamer/더 게이머
A Gamer's Soul by Slayer4899 reviews
Waking up in the middle of a world full of monsters who's sole purpose is to devour the souls of the innocent sucks. But the freaky powers that came with it are actually pretty cool, so I guess it evens out.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Spiritual - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,413 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 4/28 - Published: 3/23
Prerequisites for greatness by bor902 reviews
Shout, laugh, rage, fight and explore some of the few verbs that eventually describe the things, one person does in his lifetime, but some lives are filled with more rage than laughter. And some are filled with more exploration than anything else. Be it the exploration of oneself or the world around them. An adventure to be more precise.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 26,103 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 7/22 - Published: 4/29 - Jaune A.
Playing Our Roles by The Grim Blade reviews
I gotta say I never expected this to happen in my life. Stuck inside the body of the (soon to be) greatest thief in all of Vale, with the power of The Gamer thrust upon me as the frosting to the craziness cake that I am about to guzzle down. Could be worse, I suppose. But I have a mission now, actually being the greatest thief in all of Vale! But first, I gotta screw over Cinder.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 42,211 - Reviews: 225 - Favs: 747 - Follows: 989 - Updated: 5/18 - Published: 4/19 - Roman T., OC
The Strawberry Gamer by netherhunter75 reviews
Ichigo, ever sence he could remember, he has seen levels floating above peoples heads. Unlike his ability to see ghosts no one in his family can see the levels so Ichigo never told anyone of this ability. What will happen when Ichigo is thrown into a world of constant fighting. Smart!Ichigo Powerful!Ichigo
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,284 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 224 - Updated: 7/13 - Published: 7/8/2016 - Ichigo K.
Hermoine's Justice by Saphyr Faefyre reviews
The war ended badly. We lost and everyone died. But now I've been given an offer I can't refuse, and I am going to change it so we all will have our rightful justice. (T for language) Gamer style story.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,235 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 271 - Updated: 5/5 - Published: 3/9 - Hermione G.
221 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »