Home Community Games Final Fantasy VII Vincent and Yuffie
Vincent and Yuffie
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy VII, Since: 10-09-04
Founder: Outcast of Reality - Stories: 59 - Followers: 205 - Staff: 5 - id: 5567
Because I know you fans are out there.This is a place for all the VincentYuffie fics that I think are really good. It will be a place where you can put yours too, if you want to be staff, or if you want to email them to me! My email is on my profile.

Lips of an Angel by Comet Wong reviews
Vincent Valentine had always thought he didn't deserve a human life.When the only person who gave him this chance was pushed away from him, would he have the strength to get her back? Yuffentine. Set after the events of DOC. One shot!
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,086 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/10/2009 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
Color of a Dying Heart by IllaSc reviews
He always loved the color red. Now it was everywhere, and I was calling his name and running and screaming and praying that the red would stop- A Yuffentine oneshot. T for blood and character death. Yuffie's POV.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,301 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/8/2008 - Yuffie K., Vincent V. - Complete
Not Altogether Unpleasant by With A Smile reviews
Not everything's unpleasant, even Valentine's Day. Yuffie x Vincent.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,267 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/16/2008 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
Gluttony by mellish reviews
Vincent attempts to discourage Yuffie from eating sweets, and fails. Oneshot.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,109 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/14/2006 - Yuffie K., Vincent V. - Complete
The Top 10 Reasons Vincent Loves Yuffie by Siskin reviews
Not a list, but a progression of shortshorts. My take on the VincentYuffie pairing. Takes place at various points during the game.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 3,650 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/16/2006 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
Queen of Spades by The Walker of Dreams reviews
She's the kind of girl of comes to poker with her pockets stuffed with kings and aces, despite being brilliant at poker. She is unlike anyone Vincent had ever known. And she is his to keep. Yuffie/Vincent. AU. One-Shot.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,013 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/13/2007 - Yuffie K., Vincent V. - Complete
Don't Take Me So Seriously by aiienzo reviews
A product of playing too much Dirge of Cerberus and contemplating the adorableness VincentxYuffie
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,025 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/24/2006 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
monochrome by oblivion's pen reviews
[oneshot] [100word drabble] Yuffie is like spilt paint. [Mild Vincent.Yuffie]
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 208 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/4/2007 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
Tastes Like Green by Guardian1 reviews
The unbearable Yuffieness of being. Vincent Valentine is a sucky guy to feel some portion of mild affection for. Oneshot.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,337 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 27 - Published: 12/6/2006 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
Sound of Bullets by ItsLukasBondevik reviews
[“Vincent! Come back! I have a really bad feeling about this! Vincent!”] Yuffie’s worries and feelings during the opening scene of Dirge of Cerberus. [Yuffintine] [R&R Please] [One Shot]
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,203 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/22/2006 - Yuffie K., Vincent V. - Complete
Lie to Me by Akiko Dove reviews
Vincent and Yuffie play a little game. YuffieXVincent Yuffentine.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,049 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/18/2005 - Yuffie K., Vincent V.
What hurts the Most by AiriKatsu reviews
One stormy night they both reflect: Vincent on the loves of past an present, and Yuffie of love unreturned, or so she thinks... Pure Yuffentine, small hints of Valencia
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,657 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/3/2006 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
My Type? by Ace-of-spades3 reviews
Yuffie and Vincent and the finer points of having a 'type'. Yuffentine, silly little oneshot, but I liked it.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,385 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/27/2006 - Yuffie K., Vincent V. - Complete
Like They Never Met by ArtikGato reviews
Yuffie finds out how different things would be if Vincent never met Lucrecia. Yuffentine.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,771 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/17/2005 - Yuffie K., Vincent V.
Break All The Porcelain by Karasu Kurokiba reviews
Vincent knows it is a very bad sign when he finds her cutting out hearts for use in target practice. [oneshot, VY]
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,568 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/14/2005 - Complete
Fireworks And Stars by xSummonerYunax reviews
Fireworks and stars just might be the thing to bring Vincent and Yuffie closer on their date in Gold Saucer ^_~ ~ Finish
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,638 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/15/2002 - Published: 3/26/2002
Sunrise Sherbet by Empress-Eerian-Sadow reviews
Yuffie x Vincent Just before the battle with Sephiroth, Yuffie and Vincent realize they have feelings for each other. Now they have to deal with them, along with the postMeteor world. rating due to language and violence. we all know how cid talks
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 30,710 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 6/11/2006 - Published: 7/25/2004 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
I Caught Fire by InuKagNoMoreDreams reviews
[Yuffentine oneshot][Comfortselfpeace fic][Yuffie POV] When the fire starts, can Vincent pull Yuffie back through the smoke or just add more fuel to the fire?
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,895 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/2/2005 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
Standing Still by Vestergaard reviews
[One-Shot] Vincent contemplates on his weird life, and Yuffie attempts to break through to him. A Yuffentine you shouldn't leave home without!
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,369 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/18/2005 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
Sundance by Nagia reviews
She rolls through life, shining brightly, and he rolls with her. A collection of mostlyunrelated short stories, following the themes of fun. Yuffentine.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,847 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/21/2005 - Yuffie K., Vincent V.
Mon Amour, Mon Ami by Vamptress RayZor reviews
Two poems. The first is Yuffie, the second is Vincent. Pretty selfexplanatory. Yuffentine. YV Vinaragi YuffieXVincent
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 2 - Words: 742 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Published: 9/4/2005 - Yuffie K., Vincent V.
Autumn Song by Enkida reviews
Oneshot sequel to “Growth” Yuffie and Vincent work out the kinks in their relationship. COMPLETE
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,475 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/20/2005 - Yuffie K., Vincent V. - Complete
Landslide by Enkida reviews
Some time after the last battle, the gang gets together for a reunion vacation in Icicle Town. But Vincent doesn't want to share the holiday mood... V x Y, COMPLETE
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,775 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/8/2006 - Published: 4/3/2005 - Yuffie K., Vincent V. - Complete
Going Home by Kyuunen reviews
The battle is over. Where can Vincent go now if home is just a fuzzy memory? FallingApart!Vincent, possible interpretation of VincentxYuffie, Vincent POV
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,035 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/13/2005 - Vincent V., Yuffie K. - Complete
Why Me? A Love Story for Manic Depressives by Dust Traveller reviews
Vincent wanted very little after Meteor, just to pass into quiet obscurity. Unfortunately fate seldom relinquishes its favorite chewtoy, and he will find himself embroiled in the affairs of a country on the brink of civil war. Ain't life grand? VY
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 86,360 - Reviews: 405 - Favs: 353 - Follows: 210 - Updated: 8/28/2006 - Published: 10/30/2003 - Vincent V., Yuffie K.
54 | Page 1 .. Last Next »