Home Community Books Series Of Unfortunate Events Violet/Duncan Stories
Violet/Duncan Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Series Of Unfortunate Events, Since: 05-24-07
Founder: twinklepuff - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 46231
All of the quality Violet and Duncan stories that I have found! Any submissions are welcomed!

Trust Me by Lavender Mansworth reviews
Postschism, peace seems to be instated, but Violet goes through a series of shifting stages in her recovery from the past. VioletQuigley, later VioletDuncan. Actual chapters[!] Check it out.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,006 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/3/2007 - Published: 2/22/2006 - Violet B., Duncan Q.
Lost & Forgotten by The Chick from The FOB Songs reviews
Quigley comes back from the dead and Violet and Duncan are engaged, big deal. Surprising Wedding twist! Please R&R! Chapter 16 up. Wedding & Reception! Reception has an unsuspected guest.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 6,195 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 5/28/2005 - Published: 12/27/2004 - Violet B., Duncan Q. - Complete
Trigonometry by silliana reviews
There are not one, not three, but TWO love triangles as the orphans get back on track after the Olaf incident, with the help of a bunch of teens bent on borrowing Shakespeare's plot points. REMOVED.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 61 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/24/2006 - Published: 2/10/2005 - Violet B., Duncan Q.
Always by Emma CS Me reviews
You know, I'll never stop loving you. Never ever. [angsty songfic. Spoilers. Rated for character death which was only implied in the book]
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,544 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/18/2007 - Duncan Q., Violet B.
2 boys, one Violet by Gabrielle Addison reviews
Violet has a problem... Quigley and Duncan are fighting over her! Who will she pick? Read and review please! IN PROGRESS! Chapter 9 up!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,305 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/27/2006 - Published: 4/25/2006 - Violet B., Duncan Q.
Behind the Scenes by Duncan's Girl reviews
What really happened at Purfock Prep when the Baudiliers and the Quagmires were there together. Romance between Duncan and Violet. In Violets POV
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 727 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/30/2006 - Violet B., Duncan Q.