Home Community Books Series Of Unfortunate Events Violet & Quigley
Violet & Quigley
Follow .
Focus: Books Series Of Unfortunate Events, Since: 09-27-04
Founder: Cadmium - Stories: 5 - Followers: 2 - id: 4041
Romance stories about the characters Violet Baudelaire and Quigley Quagmire from the books A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Quig by jonnyboy17 reviews
Okay, if you're a VioletQuigley fan, you'll like this. Trust me. As you can see, I've changed some of the genres.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,306 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/11/2005 - Published: 11/11/2004
What Was Left Out by hpobsesed reviews
There, Quigley, do you see the ledge where my left fork is? It's solid enough for both of us to sit for a moment and catch out breath. –page 210 SSshort and sweet
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 443 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/6/2004 - Complete
Damaged by Hermione Baudelaire reviews
My first songfic! Set to 'Damaged' by TLC. No, I don't listen to them. I basicly rewrote my TSS oneshot to be VQ. Not rewrote exactly, but it's similar. God, this summary sucks. Please RR....
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,549 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/4/2004 - Complete
In The End by Hermione Baudelaire reviews
This was supposed to be a songfic, but it got to be too long. The song was 'In The End' by Linkin Park, in case you couldn't geuss. Mid-book ten, sort of one sided QuigleyViolet.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,270 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/26/2004 - Published: 3/9/2004
I Never Want to Wake Up by Spicy-Mango 713 reviews
What happened on the slope in book 10. Violet's POV. One-shot. Probably not a PG-13, but I'm being cautious.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 929 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/31/2004 - Complete