Home Community Books Series Of Unfortunate Events Violet and Quigley Stories, because they're great...
Violet and Quigley Stories, because they're great...
Follow .
Focus: Books Series Of Unfortunate Events, Since: 01-26-10
Founder: Tabithatibi - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 78162
Romance stories (or just stories about them, but mostly them together an' all, an' all) about Violet and Quigley! Yaynesses!

A Rock and a Hard Place by Vivian Kain reviews
Ten years after the fact, Duncan and Isadora are recovered from Hector’s hot air balloon home. Can Duncan cope with the idea of his beloved Violet and his long-lost brother together?
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,017 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/23/2003
Don't Let Her Get Away by MissVioletBaudelaire14 reviews
Quigley remembers when he met Violet on the Mortmain Mountains and how his feelings for her grew on that day. Becuase he was never good at explaining his feelings, he knows he has to man up and tell her, before she gets away. Used to be I Don't Regret It
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,511 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/6/2009 - Quigley Q., Violet B. - Complete
The Romantic Rest by MsMacBeth10 reviews
A little short one-shot about something that wasn't written in the Slippery Slope that I think should be. Quigley x Violet!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 648 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/14/2009 - Violet B., Quigley Q. - Complete
Forever Waiting by Tabithatibi reviews
Um, basically, the usual Violet and Quigley romance stuff. I'm not at all into romance, but with Violet and Quigley...Well, I just LOVE them together. Please read it, if you like these books, and if you like this pairing it helps a lot. READ IT! PLEASE!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,959 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/5/2011 - Published: 8/7/2009 - Violet B., Quigley Q.