Home Community TV Shows Buffy: The Vampire Slayer Visions of Death's Seer: Drusilla
Visions of Death's Seer: Drusilla
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Since: 01-17-07
Founder: Morianna Phoenix - Stories: 5 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 41289
This is a C2 for all stories about Drusilla. There are far too few of them out there. In these stories, Drusilla can be paired with any of the other characters. All Genres also welcome. The stories may be canon, fanon, or completely AU. You may send me a message if you wish to request that your story be added to the archive.

Redemption by L. Byron reviews
set in the wishverse, Third season Willow and Drusila are cursed
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,828 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/16/2006 - Published: 3/24/2003 - Willow R., Drusilla
Broken Humanity by Morianna Phoenix reviews
the end of season 2 Joyce has Buffy put in a mental institution. She thinks she really will go crazy. Just to survive with her sanity intact, Buffy has to befriend the only other patient who knows who she is. My first BtVS fic. Temporary title. BuffyDru.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,048 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/17/2007 - Drusilla, Buffy S.
Love, Trust and Monsters by goolcaptain reviews
Drusilla falls in love with the Summer's girls. But can she be saved? Very dark but worth it
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,471 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/1/2006 - Drusilla, Buffy S. - Complete
Dancing Pixies, My Salvation by PyroChilde
Drusilla is lost in her own world of dancing pixies and slivery moonlight. This is about her longing for lost innocence and purity.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 327 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/12/2006 - Drusilla - Complete