Home Community Games Fire Emblem Volke- Man of Mysteries
Volke- Man of Mysteries
Follow .
Focus: Games Fire Emblem, Since: 03-23-09
Founder: ej8012 - Stories: 13 - Followers: 3 - id: 68293
Love the assassin? Want to read a few fanfics on him? Look no further, here are the best Volke fics I could find! Anything goes though, including slash, so you've been warned! If you have seen a good Volke story and it's not here, PM me about it, and I'll check it out.

Love Me If You Dare by Red Warrior reviews
Sothe plays matchmaker. He bets he can find a girlfriend for Volke in one week. His allies: Tormod and a good deal of cunning. Pairing: find out!
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,671 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/2/2006 - Published: 9/11/2006 - Complete
Yours to Command by FenixPhoenix reviews
"I changed, I learned, I saw... and what I saw… I liked." Volke is given the mission to protect Lucia from the shadows, but what a pleasant surprise when his mission becomes something more. :: Volke x Lucia :: FE9: Path of Radiance. One-Shot.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,864 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/22/2008 - [Volke, Lucia] Bastian - Complete
The Assassin by BlueEyesMaster reviews
[Path of Radiance]Volke, the lone assassin of the Greil Mercenary group was always the mysterious, nonsociable member of the group till Ike's sister, Mist showed him he's more than a killer, but a person capable of love.[FE:PoR] VolkeMist Story
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,952 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/23/2007 - Published: 8/5/2007
Heartbleed by Red Warrior reviews
I swore to myself that I would leave regrets, pain and all those dark thoughts in a place I know I won't care to search: my past. But that is just the root of the problem. My past is anything but something I'm likely to forget.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,687 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/14/2010 - Published: 6/22/2010 - Volke
Spheres of Revelation by Havenhaven reviews
FE:PoR-RD Bastian x Volke, Contemplation is a distracting bed partner, if not an interesting one.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,254 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/14/2008 - Bastian, Volke - Complete
Boiling Led by Lynnie Kleriker reviews
Songfic to Boiling Led by Falconer. Volke commits treason against the Queen of Crimea. FE:RD
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,629 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/26/2009 - Volke - Complete
Year's End by Havenhaven reviews
FE:PoR Bastian x Volke, Volke enjoys stimulation and interest, Bastian knows and strives to keep the assassin at work in Crimea.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,053 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Bastian, Volke - Complete
Hidden in the Light by Velkyn Karma reviews
It is ironic that my talents lead to this. Volke's point of view.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,400 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Published: 1/15/2008 - Volke - Complete
Money Can't Buy Everything by FireEdge reviews
Post FE10. When Heather finds out that her dying mother's last wish is for her to find a man, the rogue is at a loss. How could SHE ever fall in love with a man? Instead, she decides to hire one. VolkeHeather. Oneshot. For Fire Emblem Mew Mew's challenge.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,076 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/18/2009 - Heather, Volke - Complete
An Assassin's Love by HaveAHeart0301 reviews
The night before entering the Tower of Guidance, Volke considers his feelings for a certain female thief. Slight Volke/Heather and Lucia/Renning is mentioned. One-shot, for Fire Emblem MewMew.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 991 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/13/2009 - Volke, Heather - Complete
His Dark Mistress by Sparkling Cyanide reviews
FE9/10 An attempt to give Volke a backstory. "Many would have found it surprising, but Volke was as religious as any priest."
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 790 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/9/2008 - Volke, Sothe - Complete
Support by Whisper-Foruka reviews
FE 9. It's hard to kill everyday and keep a sane mind about it. Volke/Sothe drabble.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 317 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2009 - Sothe, Volke - Complete
Need You Now by HaveAHeart0301 reviews
Things had happened in her life that she wished to never speak of. However, reminders of these events were everywhere, and it was only a matter of time before she would break down. Heather-centric, one-shot. Slight Volke/Heather if you squint.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,652 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/11/2009 - Heather, Volke - Complete