Home Community Games Pokémon Vulpix and Ninetales
Vulpix and Ninetales
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 09-28-04
Founder: Tashojiri - Stories: 79 - Followers: 40 - Staff: 1 - id: 4232
Bringing together stories featuring Vulpix and or Ninetales!

A Second Chance (Vulpix TF) by max.whittemore reviews
Co-written with Wolf-Prince-Leon on Deviantart. Mr. and Mrs. Mage live and work at The Lavaridge Fire Pokemon Preserve. So much so, that it has become a distraction from their only daughter, Kiara. But when she is stricken with a potentially fatal illness, her parents will have to make a deal with a rare Ninetails in order to save her life... in a rather unconventional way. (R&R)
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,531 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/11/2014 - Ninetales/Kyukon, Vulpix/Rokon, OC - Complete
Changing Dream by skaterblog reviews
15 years old and I've been stuck inside this house all my life, they say it's for my safety, but I see it as a jail. Well no more, I'm going to follow my dreams and see what's out there!
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,498 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 4/11/2014 - Published: 4/2/2014 - Ninetales/Kyukon, Vulpix/Rokon
Luxray's revenge by cresellia reviews
As a Shinx, Luxray lost his mother to humans. After nearly surviving death and training himself, he has allowed himself to be captured so he can enter the city. He soon realizes that city life is more about drama than survival. He longs for ninetales's affection while he goes around murdering. but what happens when he is forced to make a deadly deal with a certain legendary?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 23,907 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/18/2013 - Published: 8/15/2013 - Giratina, Ninetales/Kyukon, Luxray/Rentorar, OC - Complete
Burning Passion 1 by Giga Bowser NS reviews
Follow the lives of two Vulpix who meet and fall deeply in love. Their love is perfect, but life is never fair, so they'll have to do their best to stay together forever.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 20,040 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/28/2011 - Vulpix/Rokon, Ninetales/Kyukon - Complete
Allora Silverfield by Allora Silverfield reviews
Allora Silverfield, a young trainer from Lavender Town, has her world turned upside down on her final day of school. She is launched into an adventure unlike anything you or anyone else has ever seen, one that she will never forget. Follow this young trainer on her journey across Kanto with a few unlikely friends to save not just herself, but the rest of the world too.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 117,165 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 1/20 - Published: 2/6/2012
Paul and the Rage of Ninetales by Azure Butterfly reviews
Paul angers a Ninetales. Will this be the end of Paul? A very dramatic story.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 382 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/18/2010 - Paul/Shinji, Ninetales/Kyukon - Complete
Now Reborn by Angelic Sword reviews
I was killed. And, to my surprise, reborn as a pokemon. Now I am on a journey with some of my favorite people in the world, and some enemies. And, as a pokemon, the eternal quest of life continues. Written with permission.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Spiritual - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,659 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 12/28/2009 - Published: 2/27/2009
Kit by Azure Butterfly reviews
When a trainer wants to understand Pokémon completely, it is said that certain Pokémon will gladly offer the chance. But when Ted gets the opportunity to challenge his older brother in battle, will his hidden secret be a blessing... or a curse? TF
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,260 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/4/2009 - Ninetales/Kyukon - Complete
Twisted Tails by Starsea reviews
So Lizzy is your average human. At least she is until she is transported to the world of Pokemon! Join Lizzy and her friend Ryan as they are placed into the world of Pokemon and struggle to find their way home. And did I mention that Lizzy was turned into a Vulpix? And that Ryan doesn't know? Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon!
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 33 - Words: 41,956 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 3/13/2014 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Vulpix/Rokon
Reborn To Serve by FireOkami-Kitsune reviews
A girl from our world, reborn in theirs to protect a boy who has attracted the attention of a God. Can she succeed against the unknown? Can her Trainer? Rebirth fic, my first story.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,000 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/3/2010 - Published: 1/27/2010
The Dark Chronicles by The Heck reviews
The world of Pokemon is a dark and bizarre place, from an incredibly crazy Vulpix , to an ambitious Espeon, to an Umbreon that has serious issues with arrogance. Life is a chronicle and you'll see one with legendary rivalries, two organizations in all out war.. THERE IS A NEW VERSION OF THIS, THIS STORY WON'T BE UPDATED. FOR THE NEW VERSION GO TO MY PROFILE
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 97 - Words: 229,924 - Reviews: 377 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 10/2/2013 - Published: 5/14/2010 - Pikachu, Azelf/Agnome, Umbreon/Blacky, Vulpix/Rokon - Complete
Fusion by Fear The Pika reviews
500 years after its creation, Ninetales is all alone, so it reads the story of its creation, and how it saved the world, again. My version of the origin of Spiritomb and Ninetales.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,282 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/22/2010 - Ninetales/Kyukon - Complete
Into the Nothing by Smythy reviews
Die now, or live for another 900 years. Leader of a pack of Ninetails, I am forced to make a decision. Stay a Vulpix and die, or Evolve into a Ninetails and live. References Breaking Benjamin's Dear Agony a lot. Poke-Centric. One-Shot.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,337 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/17/2009 - Vulpix/Rokon, Ninetales/Kyukon - Complete
The Curse by Azure Butterfly reviews
Grabbing one of a Ninetales' tails is said to bring about a curse that will last for a thousand years. But what if that was the only way to save the Pokemon? TF, GB
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,427 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 31 - Published: 6/10/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, Pikachu - Complete
Ninetales TF by The Ghost-Ninja Guy reviews
A simple mistake forever changes a person's life, especially if a Ninetales is involed. Transformation/Transgender/Mind Rewrite TF,TG,MR Rated T for implications.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,710 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 15 - Published: 6/7/2009 - Ninetales/Kyukon - Complete
TrailBlazers by ninjafoxshadow reviews
A young trainer from Johto befriends a girl who is part Pokemon. Together the two of them set out to uncover the secrets behind her origins, while thwarting the designs of a mysterious criminal organization bent on capturing her for their own purposes.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,486 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/14/2009
Pokémon: Josh's Journey by Darkblade701 reviews
The world of Pokémon as seen through the eyes of Josh, an eager young trainer on the journey of a lifetime. Quirky and amusing. Rated for mild, infrequent swearing.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 40,658 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/8/2012 - Published: 5/16/2008 - Complete
The Journey of Eric: Reconstruction in Kanto by Teraunce reviews
check profile. This is Eric's journey through Kanto, still reeling from a war between TR and a Rogur TR Hybrid division. Chptr 0-Synopsis of TJOM. Chptr 1-brief overview of what happened inbetween the 2 stories.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,992 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/9/2008
The Girl, the Boy and the Ninetales by brokibrodinson reviews
OC story. Serenity and Alex have both completed the Gyms and Leagues of Kanto, Johto and Hoenn. When they meet each other, the rivalry is on! Meanwhile, a mysterious Ninetales with a troubled past emerges. Will she ever accept humans again? DISCONTINUED.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,298 - Reviews: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/17/2008
The Kitsune life by Netol reviews
Kira Kitsune had her mind set on becomeing a Police officer, but when her Vulpix partner ends up not strong enough she has to find another place in the world for herself. Along the way she is joined by two problemed boys, and meats some wacky people/PKMN.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,572 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/3/2009 - Published: 8/28/2008
Love Comes in Different Shapes by Twanny Bizzle reviews
In a world where Pokemon and Humans are consider enemies. Can Mikoto, a special Vulpix with the power to turn into a human make a different? Well, you'll just have to read and find out, right? My first non-humor story!
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,889 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/25/2008 - Published: 7/16/2008
Vulpine Times by Alex Ultra reviews
Magikarp is yummy. There's fire in mah tummy! How does fire-type blood work? And why can't I win? Bah! Gonna keep trying. Always move forward. Vulpix, lots of 'chu's, some TF
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 41,874 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 6/18/2008 - Published: 5/21/2008
Times Change by StormFang reviews
Katie Anderson was just a normal girl, but one fateful encounter changes her entire life. Can she deal with her slow transformation into a Pokemon?
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,367 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 3/17/2009 - Published: 7/17/2007 - Darkrai
Dreams Never Die by yulie1022 reviews
Chelsea, rookie trainer. Lydia, rookie coodinator. Isaac, wants a new skateboard. Chelsea is from Oldale, and to start off her journey, Chelsea is given a vulpix. But mystery hangs over the vulpix and her origins...
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 23,502 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/17/2008 - Published: 6/28/2007
Ninetales Witch by DJ GF reviews
An old lady who died while raising two Vulpixes were in her care. Even thousands of years after her death, she cares for the species she has protected. One Shot.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 889 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/3/2006 - Complete
78 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »