Home Community Games Skies of Arcadia VysexFina forever!
VysexFina forever!
Follow .
Focus: Games Skies of Arcadia, Since: 05-12-05
Founder: Dearing - Stories: 5 - Followers: 6 - id: 15286
My favorite SoA fics that centre around Vyse and Fina.

Vyse, Stealer of Hearts by Vyse the Blue Rogue reviews
(Spoiler Alert!!) This is how I think the scene with Vyse and Fina should have happened at the end of the game. Both parties share their feelings, but... Read on. ^_^
Skies of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,562 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Published: 5/8/2001
Will to Love by Iceberg3k reviews
On the eve of the final battle, Fina reflects on her relationship with the enigmatic air pirate, Vyse. Songfic to "Will to Love" by Dreams Come True
Skies of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 950 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/27/2001
A Christmas Tale by Dearing reviews
A small fic i came up with in a fit of Christmas Spirt. Fina asks Vyse about Christmas.
Skies of Arcadia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,483 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/13/2004 - [Vyse, Fina] - Complete
Under the Sky So Blue by Holyknightsteve reviews
A member of Vyse's crew has been struck down by Valuans-turned-Black Pirates 1 year after the final battle against Ramirez took place. Vyse has vowed revenge against the former Valuans that killed his friend. VyseXFina, some GilderXClara. Complete!
Skies of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 39,432 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/25/2005 - Published: 12/2/2004 - Complete
Eternal Arcadia by Pegasus Knight reviews
Thought you knew the story of Skies of Arcadia? Think again. Enhanced storylines in "Eternal Arcadia" explore a depth to the world and characters that the game did not, making it realistic while remaining loyal to the plot.
Skies of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 36 - Words: 341,546 - Reviews: 225 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 5/7/2009 - Published: 5/2/2004