Home Community Books Warriors Warriors: Too Good to be True
Warriors: Too Good to be True
Follow .
Focus: Books Warriors, Since: 04-22-07
Founder: Aviation - Stories: 3 - Followers: 34 - id: 44957
What I consider THE best warriors stories I've ever read, must have at least four good chapters, good description, believable characters, and a good plot, as well as the author must update at least once every two weeks. PLEASE subscribe, selecting stories to fit a certain criteria is really actually fun...SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! Aviation

Chicken Soup for the Warrior Lover's Soul by PearlaH.Sweden-Arigatou reviews
My own little 'Chicken Soup' book, for those of you who know the series... enjoy! Suggestions are always welcome!
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,848 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 3/31/2008 - Published: 5/25/2007
Last Chance to Breathe by Pinefur reviews
More oneshots on cat's deaths. Each chapter is from a cat's point of view before it dies. What were they thinking? Did they regret what they had done? Look up at the sky, and take a last breath. A last chance to live. ...Not on haitus. Sort of.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 31 - Words: 60,166 - Reviews: 589 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 2/12/2010 - Published: 4/25/2007
Falling Smoke by Kiwikirk reviews
The Clans left Smokepaw for dead. He survives his fall but finds himself wishing he didn't, as a new tribe of cats shoves him to two sides of a bloody, mysterious prophecy. When the lines of trust and loyalty blur, what's a bitter, lost apprentice to do?
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 42 - Words: 139,665 - Reviews: 953 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 8/28/2008 - Published: 12/13/2006 - Complete