Home Community General Watchers of the Multiverse
Watchers of the Multiverse
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-16-18
Founder: Phoenix Warehouse Productions - Stories: 139 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 4 - id: 129008
We all read Watching Things, this is a place to find similar stories regardless of Source of Origin meaning Naruto fans, Harry Potter Nuts, and RWBY Lovers we are all ready to read as our fave Characters Read and React

RWBY Watches The MCU (Captain America: The First Avenger) by Katana of the Blade reviews
The series continues with RWBY and co. seeing the adventures of a living legend who fights for truth, justice and freedom, constantly giving no less than his absolute all in order to do what he believes is right. How will this inspire our heroes as they move forward? There is only one way to find out.
Crossover - Captain America & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 10 - Words: 49,984 - Reviews: 352 - Favs: 650 - Follows: 699 - Updated: 12/12/2020 - Published: 9/9/2020 - Steve R./Capt. America, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Qrow B. - Complete
RWBY's Monstrous Education by Katana of the Blade reviews
Inspired by CMBasher07's "RWBY Learns About Monster Hunter". Katana decides to show her guests a whole new world of fantastic creatures and have them learn all about the monsters humans have learned to coexist with over time... Even if those monsters constantly threaten to turn make humans non-existant.
Crossover - Monster Hunter & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 29 - Words: 149,958 - Reviews: 412 - Favs: 386 - Follows: 399 - Updated: 1/18 - Published: 8/22/2020 - Winter S., Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Qrow B.
RWBY Watches The MCU (Thor) by Katana of the Blade reviews
RWBY and co. have finished Iron Man 2 and moved on to the next movie in the line up. Join them and a few new viewers as they witness the trials of the God of Thunder and see him learn what it truly means to be a warrior and a guardian of all the realms. And what will they think of Loki's tricks, treachery and most dangerous of all... his charm and good looks?
Crossover - Thor & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 9 - Words: 46,264 - Reviews: 445 - Favs: 634 - Follows: 613 - Updated: 9/7/2020 - Published: 7/10/2020 - Ozpin, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Qrow B. - Complete
The Avengers Watch RWBY by Katana of the Blade reviews
Inspired by Sondow23's Generation STRQ watches the Future. Thor discovers Loki has been looking into another world with the idea of taking it over and has been saving his findings. Luckily for Thor, it's Black Widow's birthday and the amusing findings of Loki would make a perfect gift, so he brings them to her and she decides the Avengers should watch it together. My first story.
Crossover - Avengers & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 32 - Words: 157,555 - Reviews: 727 - Favs: 1,191 - Follows: 1,243 - Updated: 8/12/2020 - Published: 7/6/2018 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Thor, Hawkeye/Clint B., Hulk/Bruce B.
RWBY Watches The MCU (Iron Man 2) by Katana of the Blade reviews
RWBY, Qrow and Winter now move on to Iron Man 2 as they continue their Marvel Movie Marathon. Now with more of their friends along for the ride, how will they handle Tony's rapid decline, the shady deals of Justin Hammer with Ivan Vanko and Rhodey slowly turning from his long time friend? There's only one way to find out.
Crossover - Avengers & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 10 - Words: 58,121 - Reviews: 392 - Favs: 717 - Follows: 681 - Updated: 7/9/2020 - Published: 5/9/2020 - Velvet S., Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Qrow B. - Complete
RWBY Watches The MCU (Iron Man) by Katana of the Blade reviews
It's Ruby Rose's birthday, so a strange, powerful fan of the girls decided to give Ruby a gift in the form of allowing Ruby herself, her team, her uncle Qrow and Weiss' sister Winter to see into a fantastic world of superheroes, supervillains, incredible technology and creatures beyond their belief. Rated T for obvious language and violence in the movies.
Crossover - Avengers & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 11 - Words: 60,411 - Reviews: 459 - Favs: 1,131 - Follows: 1,138 - Updated: 4/26/2020 - Published: 10/31/2019 - OC, Winter S., Team RWBY, Qrow B. - Complete
Multiverse Extravaganza by Oberon1211 reviews
OK ladies and gentlemen, recently I have been reading a lot of fan-fiction about the RWBY team as well as the NPR in JNPR's team somehow watches different realities of multiple Jaune's. i decided to try it out as well. wish me luck! Rated t for language.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 172,978 - Reviews: 249 - Favs: 733 - Follows: 794 - Updated: 9/21/2019 - Published: 7/9/2018
The Gift Archive by Phoenix Warehouse Productions reviews
Here it is. all the gifts I have given out over the years. will tell what Fic the go to. so go read them if you want to see what they did with them
Anime X-overs - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 13,823 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 3/18/2019 - Published: 12/4/2018
RWBY: The Worlds of Arc by The Timeless Writer reviews
Team RWBY and the other three members of Team JNPR, get transported to another realm of reality to see versions of their blonde friend Jaune, they see worlds as him as a Hero, Villain, Anti Hero, Merc for Hire, King, Saiyan and many others. How will they react to the worlds they see?
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 54 - Words: 391,221 - Reviews: 4305 - Favs: 2,577 - Follows: 2,900 - Updated: 12/27/2020 - Published: 9/30/2018 - Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CFVY
Watching Supernatural by Torchwood246 reviews
Sam and Dean watching supernatural because Chuck wants them to. Set after Season 12 so Sam and Dean have to deal with their losses. Other characters are going to join them throughout. I'm open to suggestions for other characters to join them, alive or dead. Hope you enjoy! Please Review!
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 66 - Words: 99,157 - Reviews: 335 - Favs: 516 - Follows: 548 - Updated: 2/12/2019 - Published: 7/8/2017 - Sam W., Dean W., Castiel
Reading Nora's A Mommy by sandewrpally reviews
It was just another morning for our heroes in teams JNPR and RWBY. Thoug that was summarily shattered by the arrival of a certain nine-tailed child and a book detailing his interactions with them. Requested and given permission by Curious Kitsune654.
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,105 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 633 - Follows: 683 - Updated: 7/5/2018 - Published: 6/4/2018 - Naruto U., Nora V., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Reading THOR Alter: Digital Story by Novice4129 reviews
I can't believe Swift himself asked me to make a reading story... I mean... I do have knowledge about Digimon, but... FOCUS! I hope I do a good job with this.
Crossover - Digimon & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 47 - Words: 518,164 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 250 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 12/5/2020 - Published: 3/21/2018
Reacting to Alternate Arc's by humenwrecker reviews
Team RWBY and Team JNPR(Minus Jaune) are teleported to a strange movie theater were they watch alternate versions of their dear friend, Jaune, in action pacted, funny, intense, and mysterious universes that make them see their friend and themselves in more ways then just one.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 106,824 - Reviews: 681 - Favs: 1,369 - Follows: 1,542 - Updated: 1/26/2019 - Published: 4/3/2018 - Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Story Time! Reading The Queen's Champion by ElderBlade276 reviews
Reading The Queen's Champion with a twist. What if those from Riordans version read Anaklusmos' version? How do Artemis and Annabeth react? How will Percy react?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 86,124 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 609 - Follows: 634 - Updated: 3/15/2019 - Published: 6/9/2017 - Artemis, Annabeth C., Percy J.
Reading Undercover Phantom by Scheffinator reviews
Clockwork summons Danny, Jazz, Sam, Tucker, Peter, Neal, Jones, and Diana, to read about Danny's time in NYC with Peter's team from the FBI's White Collar Division.
Crossover - Danny Phantom & White Collar - Rated: K+ - English - Crime/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,853 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/22/2017 - Danny F., Jazz F., Peter B., Diana
Reading : Married Life Drabbles (Cancelled) by DanialArceus reviews
When the God of Marriage, Gekka-O teleports Rookie 12 and their Sensei, they are confused, why are they here ? But their questions are soon answered as they read a book about the happily married life of Naruto and Hinata. Contains Lavender-eyed Fox, Winds of Illusion pairings.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,444 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 11/12/2017 - Published: 10/27/2017 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.]
Request for a reading Fic by Phoenix Warehouse Productions reviews
I was approached about finding an author for a Reading/Reaction story by an Author. If interested please see Gothic-Diamond for details. I am showing the pm she has sent me
RWBY - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 41 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/13/2018 - Complete
En Ni Narutoverse (Cancelled) by DanialArceus reviews
Paperworks are to be completed and Ramen to be eaten. When the Konoha Twelve are relaxing at Ichiraku's, they are in the treat of their lives as Kami has brought them to a dimension called En Ni Narutoverse, where they will view the different lives of Naruto. Wil they enjoy it ? Will Operation: Grandbabies be a success ?As our favorite blond ninja says, " Believe it !"
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,868 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 198 - Updated: 7/17/2017 - Published: 7/9/2017 - Naruto U., Hinata H.
Watching Samurai Ron-Wrath of Xmki by shadowwriter329 reviews
When Kim and Ron return from a mission they discover something they never expected. A web series staring Ron and a few others. Wondering what was going on the friend and more watch more of the strange Samurai Ron and the Monster known as Xmki. made for blackheart0009 and his work. Rated T for Language.
Crossover - Samurai Jack & Kim Possible - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 24,433 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 4/8/2017 - Published: 1/5/2016
RWBYality by RXWriter reviews
Read as teams RWBY, JNPR and friends watch different realities as they play different characters from shows and movies! I do not own RWBY or any of the franchises that are referenced. Formerly known as 'RWBY Watches Alternate Universes'.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 30,727 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 416 - Follows: 487 - Updated: 7/25/2020 - Published: 1/22/2017 - Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Qrow B., Oscar P.
Jaune's Bizarre Adventure - Remnant Crusaders by SkeletalBeatz reviews
After Jaune was kicked out of Beacon, RWBY and (J)NPR began to wonder what their friend was up to since he departed. Now transported to some weird room by a mysterious force, they watch as Jaune embarks on a rather Bizarre adventure after awakening a strange new power called a Stand. (Inspired by shadow gumball of death's Arc Angel story)
Crossover - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 24,624 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 444 - Follows: 471 - Updated: 5/25/2017 - Published: 3/12/2017 - Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Team Ben Reacts to RWBY by reaper27 reviews
What happens when Hunter (OC) Forces Ben, Gwen , Kevin, and Rook to watch his favorite show on youtube on rainy day
Ben 10 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,414 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 1/4/2018 - Published: 10/31/2017 - Ben T., OC
Saving The Future by SkySorrow reviews
Before Elphaba defied wizard, a mysterious spirit vanishes her & the others to her lair to force them to watch Wicked & the events that occur after, attempting to change the future for the better. How will they react as secrets are revealed, hearts are broken & betrayals are made. Will opinions of the emerald skinned woman being to change? AU With twist at end & post-Wicked story.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 107,689 - Reviews: 340 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 194 - Updated: 12/30/2017 - Published: 12/16/2014 - Elphaba T., Fiyero T., Glinda U., OC
watching carrie the movie by samlem15 reviews
The characters from Carrie (2013) are send the movie. What will be their reaction when they find out about Carrie's homelife and her powers? And can they chance the end? "On hiatus".
Carrie - Rated: K - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 29,964 - Reviews: 416 - Favs: 267 - Follows: 266 - Updated: 5/1/2017 - Published: 1/19/2014
Reading the Queen's Champion by ILovesports reviews
This is a re-write of my other story also titled Reading the Queen's Champion. This story was first written by Anaklusmos14, one of my favorite writers on this site. Please go show him some support.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 747 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 126 - Published: 8/30/2017 - [Percy J., Artemis] Hera, Hestia
63 | Page 1 .. Last Next »