Home Community Books Twilight We All Have
We All Have
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-04-09
Founder: AgoodWITCH - Stories: 63 - Followers: 218 - id: 72924
Community for Issue Driven fics. I'm no longer adding new stories to this c2 as I don't have as much time to devote to it as I would like. Thank you for your interest.

Separation by turtlepenguin reviews
2nd fic in trilogy. I am going to have a summery inside so I don't give anything away. But it does just continue from where Family Tree left of. AH, B/E pairings with a twist.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 25 - Words: 46,154 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 5/1/2011 - Published: 8/28/2010 - Bella, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Panthalassa: Low Tide by chiriko1117 reviews
Evangeline Knight stopped looking for a home, a place to belong. But the family she found was like the ocean; so beautiful, cold, and eternal, that she couldn't help but be swept away with the tide. After BD OC/Cullens.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 23 - Words: 151,035 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 11/5/2011 - Published: 4/21/2011 - Alice, Edward, OC, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
A Fresh Start by Little Orange Frog reviews
Esme leaves Columbus for a beachfront community, files for divorce, & cuts all ties with her family. Will she be able to keep it together, heal her wounds, & find true love? Or will her past catch up with her? drama, fluff, & just a dash of humor. AU AH
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,681 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/12/2010 - Published: 1/17/2010 - Esme
Skull & Crossbones by THAT girl who reviews
She's never known family, rules, or boundaries until she meets Charlie Swan, Chief of police — oh, and he's her new FOSTER PARENT. She can run, but she can't hide. See complete summary inside. Action/Adventure/Romance/Drama, ExB, Vampires/Humans, OCC
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 126,735 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 12/1/2011 - Published: 10/29/2010 - Bella, Edward
Look Past the Veil of Hate by MyLifeIsEdwardCullen reviews
All Human. Edward and Bella used to be best friends. Now they hate each other or so the other thinks . Will they realize what they’re missing out on and finally get together? Better than it sounds, give it a try!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 78,729 - Reviews: 2806 - Favs: 772 - Follows: 726 - Updated: 8/17/2010 - Published: 10/18/2009 - Bella, Edward
You Say WHAT Happened? by pearberry14 reviews
We all know the story of why Bella moved to Forks. What if it was for a different reason? What if Phil brutally abused Bella? This is the story of what happens to a broken girl. Undergoing renovation! Rewrite complete, and under my profile as "Damaged Goods"
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 9,420 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 5/24/2013 - Published: 5/24/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
You What! by xtwilight18x reviews
Bella turns to cutting after Edward left, but when he comes back she can't stop. Will she be able to find the will power to survive and stop hurting herself and The Cullen's in the process? Will she be able to stop the addiction she has created? Sequel Up
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,491 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/9/2007 - Published: 9/8/2007 - Edward, Bella - Complete
On the Corner of First and Amistad by Sierra Swan reviews
Came up w/ the idea when listening to You Found Me by the the fray; NOT based on song. Bella & Edward both have dark pasts: every1 near Bella has died or left her and Edward used to be beaten. They meet in a coffee shop at Washington State, B/E and AH
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 22 - Words: 69,009 - Reviews: 510 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 6/27/2009 - Published: 1/22/2009
Antithesis by gkkstitch reviews
What if you lost your heart's perfect match? Edward knows someone who is living his worst nightmare, who has vowed that Edward and Bella will never suffer that heartache, even if the Volturi may be the source of that threat.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 53,164 - Reviews: 348 - Favs: 275 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 12/6/2009 - Published: 1/23/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Red by A Cullen Wannabe reviews
Alice is a 30 year old mom of 2 who his happily married to Jasper. Whlie cleaning her home a song on the radio brings the memories of Alice's painful childhood back to haunt her. AU/AH One Shot. Warning: Emotional and physical abuse discussed.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,179 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Branded by Missus Lovett reviews
First Installment. Something happened. Rape. Torture. Murder. Resurrection. Bella's left scarred after a traumatic event in her life before moving to Forks. Now, Edward seems to want to help her. But does she want to be helped? She's been branded.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 38,430 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 6/27/2010 - Published: 3/22/2008 - Complete