Home Community Cartoons X-Men: Evolution We Came From the Land of the XBooks
We Came From the Land of the XBooks
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons X-Men: Evolution, Since: 10-28-04
Founder: Tartan - Stories: 21 - Followers: 5 - id: 7036
This community is for stories featuring Xmen characters that are canon to the Xbooks but not Xevo. If you wish to have your story archived here, or know of one, drop me an email.

Family Visit by Agent-G reviews
Set during my Adjustments story. Ororo takes time out to visit her sister and Blink goes along with her.A few surprises are in store and a few things put to rest. Please R&R
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,933 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Published: 12/5/2004 - Storm/Ororo M. - Complete
Talia Josephine by Witch-Uk reviews
It's been 7 years since the apocalypse war and a lot has changed. The brotherhood is working for shield. Kurt and Wanda briefly dated but then she disappeared. What happened? Wandurt
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,368 - Reviews: 28 - Updated: 12/2/2004 - Published: 11/30/2003
When Teams Collide by R3b3lAZN reviews
A new team emerges in Bayville and are led by THE WHITE QUEEN. Rated for language, violence, drug use, and sexual content.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,445 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/4/2004 - Published: 11/25/2004
DA 2010 Episode 26: Not Saying Any Adieus by AngelExposed reviews
Remy is noticing that his relationship with Rogue is strained. With time running out for him to break up with Rogue, he begins to stress, but during a fight, a comment from Monet leaves him with the possible answer to everything - but what will Rogue's r
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,975 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/19/2004
Meeting Fate by Leafee LeBeau reviews
AU - Summary have been changed. Wanda and friends are in High School. Wanda has a great boyfriend. So she thinks. What will this new kid, John, teach her? JONDA. Some Romy, Kiotr, Anlocke, X-ietro, and hints of comic parirings.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 30,518 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/6/2005 - Published: 10/29/2004
Tempest by soulstress reviews
What started as an ordinary day becomes a week they will never forget. Hellfire seem to be after Lance, but the question is why? In finding the answer, the Xmen, B'hood and Acolytes all get swept up in the storm as they fight to save the world...again!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 40 - Words: 126,865 - Reviews: 231 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 1/19/2010 - Published: 3/29/2004 - Avalanche/Lance A., Rogue/Anna Marie
In the Shadows by Please Delete No Longer In Use reviews
The Shadow King is here. Heroes and villains alike must join together in order to defeat him, but can they put aside their differences long enough to do so?
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,416 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 11/4/2004 - Published: 10/10/2004
Beneath a Shadow by Kizmet reviews
Following event in "Flashpoint" legislation is passed limiting mutant enrollment in public school. The Institute is flooded with new students and a rival school, Emma Frost's Boston Academy opens it's doors.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,236 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 2/1/2005 - Published: 3/18/2004
Warcries by Shinobi Knight reviews
The Hellfire Club has begun making their move, and and the X-Men have felt the aftershocks. Soon their friends are being caught in the crossfire. One man set an agenda to fight the Hellfire Club, and save his younger brother. But will he survive. The Lega
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,676 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 11/17/2004 - Published: 11/1/2004
The Devil May Actually Care by Beastdog reviews
Kinda AU. Kurt's father Azazel comes looking for him. Plan is hatched! Rated for some language.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,532 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 11/6/2004 - Published: 10/1/2004
Scapegoat by Quill of Molliemon reviews
Semi AU My introduction of a comic character into the evoverse. Meet Felix Hausmann, an ordinary German teenager that is ordinary no more. In fact he's 'dead'... long live Azazel... r&r please! COMPLETE!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 32,952 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/25/2004 - Published: 8/29/2004 - Complete
Three Days by melissarxy1 reviews
Day Three up and this part is finished AN Kitty is around 1617 he's 20 Another thought of mine on how to bring Wisdom onto the cartoon, Kitty is stuck home alone when in walks the Brit, sucky summary but decent story, R&R please
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,008 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 10 - Updated: 8/23/2003 - Published: 8/22/2003 - Complete
I Won't Say I'm In Love by melissarxy1 reviews
Songfic set after my story Three Days read that first. R&R Please
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 764 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/23/2003 - Complete
I Love You by melissarxy1 reviews
Set After Three Days and I Won't Say I'm in Love R&R Please
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,130 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/24/2003 - Complete
Is This Love by melissarxy1 reviews
Set after Three Days, I Won't Say I'm In Love, and I Love You R&R please
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 917 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/24/2003 - Complete
Bombshell by melissarxy1 reviews
FINISHED? Gasp of shock from all, I've actually updated this. AU, the mansion blows up, curtesy of Trask, Kitty, one of the only survivors, moves in with the Acolytes, before finding a new life in England. R&R please
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,550 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/20/2003 - Published: 9/5/2003 - Complete
Lockheed by melissarxy1 reviews
This is a prequel of sorts of my formally untitled story My Own Home this is about how Kitty and little Lockheed found each other.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 993 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/1/2004 - Complete
Wanda and Fuzzy by The Uncanny R-Man reviews
Yet another spinoff from 'InseyWinsey SpiderMan' starring Wanda and Kurt. Now with added Nocturne. Mmmm, Wandurt... Plz R&R
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 29,650 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/29/2005 - Published: 5/14/2004 - Nightcrawler/Kurt W., Scarlet Witch/Wanda M. - Complete
Diamonds are a Fuzzy Dude's Best Friend by The Uncanny R-Man reviews
A certain blonde telepath joins the XMen and sets her sights one everybody's favourite fuzzy dude. WARNING: Contains Jean and Scott bashing! Plz R&R
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 26,542 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/4/2006 - Published: 6/21/2004 - Nightcrawler/Kurt W. - Complete
Only the Lonely by The Uncanny R-Man reviews
Kurt is brooding over his break up with Amanda. Will a new recruit help him break out of his funk? A certain blonde empathic metamorph maybe? Geez, I'm gonna get a load of flames for this one! Plz R&R.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,271 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/14/2005 - Published: 6/30/2004 - Nightcrawler/Kurt W. - Complete
Of The Chamber and Kidnappings by Tartan reviews
An entity of pisonic energy known as "Chamber" comes to join the x-men. (Canon, Not OC!) But when mutants begin dissapearing the questions of who is responsible and who can you trust are raised. Romy, Kurmanda, Jono:Wanda? Please R&R! You won't regret it!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,100 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 12/25/2003 - Published: 12/1/2003