Home Community TV Shows Vampire Diaries We Have Some New Faces
We Have Some New Faces
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Vampire Diaries, Since: 08-15-12
Founder: OptimisticPessimist12 - Stories: 15 - Followers: 7 - id: 102226
Tired of looking for a good OC fic that doesn't have an annoying Mary Sue? I have taken upon myself to sift through the stories and find only the good ones with a good plot and OC character. All characters and side pairings are taken in, if you want to recommend a fic or become a staff, send me a PM.

The Eternal by Hayley de Koker reviews
Desperate for change from the clan's archaic ways and tired of her father's reign of tyranny, Mikaela assassinates him along with the rest of his wicked Vampire Council. She heads back to Mystic Falls and soon meets Damon, Matt, Klaus and the others, but nothing could prepare her for what followed.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 27,004 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/19/2014 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Damon S., Matt D., Klaus, OC
Not The Person You Used To Be by LittleNapoleon reviews
A spell gone haywire, Bonnie accidentally resurrects a long since dead woman, who has no idea who she is other than she woke up in a grave and Caroline has her necklace. But, as it turns out, she has a connection with Damon and Stefan.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Family/Mystery - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,120 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/10/2012 - Published: 4/11/2012 - Damon S., Stefan S.
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You by foreverXabby reviews
after a year away from Mysic Falls, Damon Salvatore is back. but there's something off about him- Damon is a changed man. this leaves everyone wondering what happened during that year away. their answer can be found in a human girl named Charlie. DS/OC AU
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 59,029 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 208 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 3/25/2012 - Published: 1/28/2012 - Damon S. - Complete
Unplanned Visits by AnonymousVDAddict reviews
Elijah has never pursued a common woman or love because it was already promised. A powerful witch bestowed his fate upon him. But left him with no idea of when or how the mysterious girl will fall into his life. But through a mere vision, he has no doubt that he will love her with all of his heart. Elijah/OC. The same OC from Forbidden to Remember.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 149,855 - Reviews: 362 - Favs: 303 - Follows: 239 - Updated: 4/1/2013 - Published: 8/17/2012 - Elijah, Klaus - Complete
Silence Changes by AnonymousVDAddict reviews
Avery was thrown into Mystic Falls under the worse circumstances. The dangers of the town try to remain a secret. But it's an idea that becomes a challenge when Kol meddles with her life. Connected&Intertwined with Forbidden to Remember, my other story. Kol/OC
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 41 - Words: 125,798 - Reviews: 442 - Favs: 350 - Follows: 188 - Updated: 8/14/2012 - Published: 5/25/2012 - Kol M. - Complete
Forbidden to Remember by AnonymousVDAddict reviews
Begins after 3x13. Elijah has a secret he's successfully kept from everyone, even the stealth and dangerous Klaus. A girl by the name of Hayley, his secret love. But how was he able to keep her such a mystery? Elijah/OC
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 54 - Words: 120,476 - Reviews: 424 - Favs: 418 - Follows: 197 - Updated: 4/17/2013 - Published: 2/19/2012 - Elijah - Complete
Eternal Love by foreverXabby reviews
-Sequel to Love Me Forever- Hailey Ellis thought that everything would be peaceful and drama-free, now that she was a vampire. she thought everything was over. little did she know, everything was just getting started. co-written by purpleXorchid. Damon/OC
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 39 - Words: 93,383 - Reviews: 240 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 6/13/2013 - Published: 3/29/2012 - Damon S.
Love Me Forever by foreverXabby reviews
Hailey Ellis isn't a normal human. she has her own supernatural secrets. now, she's back in Mystic Falls after 2 years, and when she meets Damon Salvatore, she falls for him. but Damon's got his own secrets, and one is just bound to break her heart. Damon/OC
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 66 - Words: 138,805 - Reviews: 503 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 3/29/2012 - Published: 12/25/2011 - Damon S. - Complete
True Love Never Dies by foreverXabby reviews
-Prequel to Love Me Forever- in the 11th century, the original fairies and the original vampires existed, only they were still human. for both, it had always been family first. but what happens when love and power get in the way? Klaus/OC Elijah/OC Kol/OC
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 65,470 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 4/23/2012 - Published: 3/4/2012 - Elijah, Klaus - Complete
Before The Worst by Snowberryxoxo reviews
Before Elijah was turned into a vampire, he made the mistake of knocking up a woman, who was banished from their village by Mikael. Now his vampire daughter is looking for him, but how will he react when he hears that she's in love with Damon Salvatore?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 31 - Words: 63,815 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 215 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 3/6/2012 - Published: 11/8/2011 - Elijah, Damon S. - Complete