Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto We Love Het! The Powerful, Diverse, and Loved by Their Ladies!
We Love Het! The Powerful, Diverse, and Loved by Their Ladies!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 04-12-08
Founder: Kyuubi16 - Stories: 3,299 - Followers: 735 - Staff: 83 - id: 57483
Naruto Centric stories where he's powerful and or intelligent(can be hiding it) individual.(Not restricted to being a shinobi.) Trained as an Overlord, Mage, Warrior, Sage, etc. Traveling through time or raised by other shinobi, Evil, Dark, Hero,Shinigami,etc. NO YAOI STORIES HERE! Naruto/Hinata/Yoruichi/Kagome/Saeko/Lucy/Azula. NarutoxAny Girl from his world or any other Narutoxcross pairing imaginable. Includes Lemon and Humor stories as well.Even a few none Naruto centered stories if they're good and for

A Tyrant's Second Chance by Devil Knight Waffle-sama reviews
After sacrificing himself to destroy the Archdemon, Loghain meets up with the Maker, and travels with the divine being to Konoha, saving Naruto's life and taking the first steps to redemption. Pairings are NaruHina, LoghainXKurenai, and OCXAnko.
Crossover - Naruto & Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,050 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/18/2012 - Naruto U., Loghain M.
Ipomoea by Soaring Keys reviews
A mission gone wrong sent Ino wandering the abandoned experiment lab alone. Indescribable creatures roamed the halls and fear was sinking in. There was no hope left within her and she had accepted defeat. Accepted that her life was over. But then came a light. (One-shot)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,164 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/26 - [Ino Y., Naruto U.] - Complete
Lovely Teaching by pain17ification reviews
It's Hearts and Hooves Day in Ponyville! Miss Cheerilee doesn't have a very special somepony to spend the day with, so the CMC decide to find her one! Maybe there can be one found in the form of a certain fox pony? Naru/Cheer oneshot!
Crossover - My Little Pony & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,640 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 25 - Published: 2/9 - [Naruto U., Cheerilee] - Complete
I'm only Human by NeonZangetsu reviews
Humanity; Weak. Strong. Loving. Loathing. Kind. Cruel. Loyal. Disloyal. They can be all these things and more and yet in the face of great adversity, when faced with insurmountable odds they have managed to overcome and triumph time and time again. But even with a newfound ally on their side, do they stand any chance against the titans? After all...he's only human. NarutoxHarem!
Crossover - Naruto & Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 59,827 - Reviews: 312 - Favs: 837 - Follows: 839 - Updated: 10/27/2013 - Published: 9/30/2013 - Naruto U., Mikasa A., Annie L.
Castle of Glass by NeonZangetsu reviews
Some seals should never be tampered with. Some doors should never be opened. One year after the events of the Fourth Shinobi War, a cataclysm is unkowningly unleashed upon the Elemental Nations. To save one world he must travel to the next and prevent its destruction. This world is a castle of glass...and he's about to bring it all crashing down. NarutoxYoruichi. Potential harem!
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,167 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 302 - Follows: 322 - Published: 10/28/2013 - Naruto U., Yoruichi S., Suì-Fēng
Old Wounds by NeonZangetsu reviews
Pain is something all hollows know. Pain of the flesh, of the body, of the soul. They are wounded creatures, seeking solace in devouring the souls of others to satiate their pain. Their wounds. But some wounds are old wounds, borne not of the body but of the mind. Some wounds never heal. They linger like an infestation, clinging with regret. Always. NarutoxNeliel. Potential harem.
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,689 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 480 - Follows: 515 - Updated: 12/3/2013 - Published: 11/3/2013 - Naruto U., Neliel T. O./Nel
Hime in Konoha by Cynical-Servant reviews
Orihime saw the blonde's face turn pink. He stared for a couple of more seconds before finally his lips parted and called, "Tousan, uh, there's a girl in my bedroom!" "U-um… excuse me…?" The two blondes had her attention and she continued, "… Where… where am I?" AU. Living Minato! Naru x Hime. Rated T for now! More in! (Ch. 1-3 fixed/revised! RE-READ them if haven't already!)
Crossover - Bleach & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,307 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 11/29/2013 - Published: 9/29/2013 - [Naruto U., Orihime I., Minato N.]
The Gilded Hero by Lazebe reviews
Avatar Korra is sent on a public relations mission to the Fire Country. However this isn't the same one she's heard about before. This place is called 'Hi no Kuni', and its hero, Naruto Uzumaki, is supposed to be one of the strongest men alive today. But is someone that weird and... orange capable of destroying something as big as the moon? And if he did, then she has to know: why?
Crossover - Naruto & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 28,367 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 243 - Updated: 9/22/2013 - Published: 9/15/2013 - Naruto U., Korra
A To-love-Ru-some Adventure by panda-kun77 reviews
What do you get when an amnesiac blond ninja meets a stoic blonde assassin? Simple. You get mayhem, action and trouble. Join this odd pair of assassins as they venture across the galaxy fighting epic battles of planetary proportions, hunting down criminals of the galactic republic and entertaining the heiresses of the ruling empire, all the while enjoying Ramen. Need I say more?
Crossover - Naruto & To Love-Ru - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18,473 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 100 - Published: 9/11/2013 - Naruto U., Lala S. D., Mikan Y., Yami/Golden Darkness
Hide n' Go Seek by Ryden Purrson reviews
On one day, a seemingly bright and normal day. A female taicho's life will change so much that she wouldn't even be able to recognize what it was to begin with. The change's cause? A meeting that led to a game of Hide n' Go Seek. Story takes place roughly fifty years before Ichigo goes to Seireitei to an undisclosed time/event. WARNING: Due to Naruto's involvement: Slight AU.
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,230 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 4/21/2013 - Published: 2/3/2013 - [Naruto U., Suì-Fēng]
the usual summer day by ellonen reviews
The usual summer day for the two of them, filled with lethargy and sun and... kisses. Simplicities are opened to complex possibilities, just by taking his hand.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,690 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/2/2004 - Sakura H., Naruto U.
The Adorkable Response to a Kiss: A Twizuki Oneshot by Kyuubi16 reviews
Naruto feared that his impulsiveness has ruined his relationship with Twilight. Why did he kiss her? Though when he receives a letter from Twilight saying they need to go on a date to rectify things it looks like he has a chance to fix things. Offshot possibility of Equestrian Heroes. For those who love my Twizuki (Naruto x Twilight) stories.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,504 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/15/2013 - [Twilight Sparkle, Naruto U.] - Complete
The Adorkable Response to a Compliment: A Twizuki Oneshot by Kyuubi16 reviews
Sequel to Impulsiveness Kiss. Naruto and Twilight enjoy another day of their blooming relationship. Offshot possibility of Equestrian Heroes. For those who love my Twizuki (Naruto x Twilight) stories.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,226 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/31/2013 - [Twilight Sparkle, Naruto U.] - Complete
The Prankster God of Huecco Mundo by AnisoulJ93 reviews
Ichigo and Rukia have a run in with what is quite possibly the weirdest Hollow ever. The problem? It won't leave them alone! Rated T just to be safe.
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 58,093 - Reviews: 1086 - Favs: 3,004 - Follows: 3,110 - Updated: 3/16 - Published: 7/19/2013 - Naruto U., Ichigo K., Rukia K.
Lieutenants Love Ninja by alchemists19 reviews
Lieutenants Nemu Kurotsuchi and Isane Kotetsu are sent to a new world by the Soul Society to learn and study. They are suddenly trapped in this new world and are helped by Naruto Uzuamki Namikaze. They will soon find that he is someone that had captured their hearts as well as the hearts of other women. Will they find the love they deserve or will the Soul Soicety find them?
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,699 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 323 - Follows: 328 - Updated: 1/5 - Published: 7/30/2013 - Naruto U., Isane K., Nemu K.
A Knight in the Dark by LD 1449 reviews
"I will protect them...I will protect everyone!" Naru/FemXHaku Oneshot (Knowledge of Darksouls is not necessary to enjoy this fic.)
Crossover - Naruto & Dark Souls - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 22,515 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 75 - Published: 7/21/2013 - Naruto U., Haku - Complete
Red by Five Tailed Demon Dog reviews
Two women meet in the afterlife and they seem to have more in common than just their red hair... Harry Potter/Naruto drabble
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 376 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 17 - Published: 10/16/2011 - Lily Evans P., Kushina U. - Complete
Sakura's Forehead by Crippleshot13 reviews
A fic suggested to me by King Nintendo. What would happen if Naruto had the courage to compliment Sakura on her forehead on their first day as a team? And how would this effect certain events in the future?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,609 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 17 - Published: 5/13/2013 - Naruto U., Sakura H. - Complete
A Wedding by Leaf Ranger reviews
Short one shot sequel to A Proposal. It's Naruto and Hinata's happy wedding day! Rated T simply to be cautious.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,235 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/18/2013 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] - Complete
The Twelve of Two by silentknight021 reviews
An abrupt confession by Naruto sets the stage for a twelve hour timespan between Sakura and himself. As they learn more about each other, Sakura begins to understand what was always there while Naruto comes to a decision. NaruSaku, Slight OOC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 141,042 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 283 - Follows: 336 - Updated: 9/1/2012 - Published: 12/22/2006 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
Pixie Dust by Fan of Fanfics reviews
Finding an injured pixie by the name of Tinker Bell, Naruto brings her home to heal and ends up with a new partner at his side. Who needs dogs and toads when you have a fiery little fairy to bring you to brand new heights?
Crossover - Disney & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,356 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 400 - Follows: 450 - Updated: 10/10/2013 - Published: 3/31/2013
Celestia's Fury by Kyuubi16 reviews
She had forgiven her enemies time after time again. She had always shown mercy. Though this time they had gone too far. They had taken the life of the stallion she loved, so now, her enemies will come to know the full power of her wrath. Celestia's Fury has finally been unleashed. Image created by BeastyxLightning.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,377 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 10/17/2013 - Published: 3/11/2013 - [Princess Celestia, Naruto U.] Queen Chrysalis, OC - Complete
The Moon's Knight! by Kyuubi16 reviews
Another offshoot of my Naruto and FIM story. Luna invites Naruto to the private garden and the two of them find themselves growing close.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,440 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 31 - Published: 3/28/2013 - [Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Naruto U.] - Complete
Breaking Up Isn't that Hard to Do by Narf-for-the-Garthoc reviews
This is not an epic tale of action, suspense and true love. Yeah, I'm disappointed, too. NaruSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,024 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 497 - Follows: 67 - Published: 4/11/2008 - Sakura H., Naruto U. - Complete
Happy Birthday Hinata: The Gift by Kyuubi16 reviews
It's Hinata's Birthday though unlike last year, her husband seems to have forgotten. As Hinata grows sadden at Naruto's uncharacteristic behavior, see finds herself surprised when the reason behind Naruto's behavior is shown. Fluff. The first of many possible Hinata fics I do today. Part of my day of Hinata and week of Holiday fics. Follow me on twitter. Image by crosscutter.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 870 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/27/2012 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] - Complete
1,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »