Home Community Books Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak We love the Princes! (Arrow, Mika, Darren, Paris, and Vancha)
We love the Princes! (Arrow, Mika, Darren, Paris, and Vancha)
Follow .
Focus: Books Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, Since: 09-03-11
Founder: skylarpurl - Stories: 28 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 95033
This is a community made for the top loves of our beloved Princes.

Power by blood red youth reviews
A conversation between the Princes about the controversial newcomer to the ranks.
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,862 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/5/2014 - Arrow, Mika Ver Leth, Paris Skyle - Complete
The Vampire Way by Amela333 reviews
Maybe it wasn't always the right way... **For Roxypony's Surprise Songfic Challenge!**
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,435 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/29/2010 - Kurda Smahlt - Complete
The Vampire Academy by EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 reviews
Welcome to the Vampire Academy! Please join us on our descent into hilarious hell for the clan. Kurda decides that it's time for the vampires in Vampire Mountain to get a formal education. Please R&R
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 15 - Words: 15,020 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 12/22/2010 - Published: 12/31/2009 - Kurda Smahlt, Darren Shan
The Little Things by codenamedthedoctor reviews
During rare down time in the Hall of Princes, Darren finds a way to make himself laugh. Takes place in the time between The Vampire Prince and Hunters of the Dusk. Please R&R.
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,451 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/29/2010 - Published: 7/28/2010 - Darren Shan - Complete
The Finish Line by Amela333 reviews
The beginning of the end of the hinted-at Mika/Arra relationship. Songfic to 'The Finish Line' by Train.
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,349 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Arra Sails, Mika Ver Leth - Complete
The Big V by StayBeautiful1 reviews
"I do not enjoy your company, I hope you know." He grunted, breaking the thick silence. "You're not exactly a ray of sunshine either." Eventual MikaxOC
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,808 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/29/2011 - Published: 11/17/2010 - Mika Ver Leth
One Freakish Love by StayBeautiful1 reviews
Ronnie is the average girl, Darren Shan WAS the average boy until he became a vampire and Ronnie was pulled into all of this chaotic mess, she's pulled between the Cique and home, and Steve Leopard shows up and comes in. This really IS complicated.
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 26 - Words: 40,185 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 11/11/2010 - Published: 7/24/2010 - Darren Shan, Evra Von - Complete
OFL: Darkness Rises by StayBeautiful1 reviews
BOOK TWO OF ONE FREAKISH LOVE: You and I walk a fragile line and I have known it all this time, but I never thought I'd live to see it break / Wasn't it beautiful? Running wild til' you ran out of speed, before the monsters caught up to you?
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 26 - Words: 43,289 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/8/2012 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Darren Shan, Steve Leonard
Head and Heart by blood red youth reviews
An awkward discussion. Unrequited Arra/Mika, pre-book.
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,152 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/22/2011 - [Mika Ver Leth, Arra Sails] - Complete
Darren Shan's Apprentice by Cattshire reviews
A girl named Roma Purl is a new General in training, and her teacher is none other than the famous Darren Shan. But is Darren really ready for a student of his own? And is Roma ready for his crazy personality and mysterious ways?
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 18,441 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/5/2011 - Published: 9/27/2009 - Darren Shan
Broken Promise by Amela333 reviews
We all know what happens to Darren after he escapes from Kurda, but what happens at Vampire Mountain during the time he's recovering with the wolves?
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,473 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/21/2010 - Published: 7/28/2010 - Kurda Smahlt, Mr. Crepsley - Complete
We All Fall Down by roxypony reviews
[Like toy soldiers] The noble princes of Vampire Mountain question their own judgement. Takes place during/after the cremations in book 6. Two-shot
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,056 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 8/19/2013 - Arrow, Paris Skyle, Mika Ver Leth - Complete
Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me by roxypony reviews
In a cruel twist of fate, Mika and Kurda end up with a baby girl. Doritos aren't real food and vampire princes aren't actually qualified to change a diaper, believe it or not. [Eventual Murda]
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,000 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/23/2013 - Published: 10/21/2013 - Kurda Smahlt, Mika Ver Leth
The Wicked Game by blood red youth reviews
The skin was patchy and purple tinged in places, and the lips were drawn back into a last vicious snarl, cuffs around wrists and ankles. Larten checked for a pulse over and over again, convinced that this must have been some kind of wicked game. PRE-BOOK, AU.
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 27,579 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/13/2014 - Published: 10/8/2013 - Arrow, Mika Ver Leth, Mr. Crepsley, Vancha March
Blues Run The Game by blood red youth reviews
Mika seeks out Arrow after his return to the Mountain. One-shot. [The timeline is a little skewed because I don't have copies of any of the books, but this loosely follows events in Palace of the Damned].
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,480 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/15/2013 - Arrow, Mika Ver Leth - Complete
The taste of happiness by Elenafromthewoods reviews
Submission for Roxyponys 'Happy Birthday' contest, featuring Mika Ver Leth as the person to congratulate. For more - check inside.
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,464 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/24/2010 - Mika Ver Leth
The Hardest of Hearts by blood red youth reviews
The story of Arra's trials. Unrequited Mika/Arra, Larten/Arra, FINALLY COMPLETE.
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 57,942 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/30/2013 - Published: 6/23/2011 - Arra Sails, Mr. Crepsley - Complete
Arrow and Hair by gavner's lover reviews
Basically the title sums it all up! I may seem weird but why not read and find out? Don't forget to review... I've actually updated D
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 7,546 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/25/2008 - Published: 8/12/2006
Balance by Amela333 reviews
Those who show nothing but strength are merely hiding weakness...
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,964 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/30/2010 - Published: 2/2/2010 - Arra Sails, Arrow - Complete
Drop Everything Now ONESHOT by StayBeautiful1 reviews
There was always that lingering fear, of getting caught breaking the rules. Having to pay the consequences, because it seems wrong. But they're out of their boundaries, and on their own playing field. And besides, no one's around to see.
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,548 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/24/2010 - Arrow
Surprise by thatcrazygirl13 reviews
When she left, Arrow was left broken. He'd worked hard to push it down and get his revenge on the vampaneze, and now she's one of THEM. I suck at summiries so just read it. My first fanfic. please review!
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,307 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/25/2011 - Published: 1/9/2011 - Arrow
Lucky by StayBeautiful1 reviews
A birthday present for my one and only twin, and DSS's favorite girl, ROXYPONY! Leave birthday wishes in a nice little review- HAPPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,560 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/8/2011 - Arrow
Snow Day by roxypony reviews
Even Vampires have them. Oneshot.
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,791 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/30/2010
Sober Thoughts Are Drunken Disasters by roxypony reviews
All Mika wants is to drown his sorrows in a barrel of ale. Now if only Kurda would stop interrupting... Totally random oneshot idea! Not slash!
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,529 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Published: 12/10/2010 - Mika Ver Leth, Kurda Smahlt - Complete
Onyx by roxypony reviews
Mika's Trials of Initiation...with a deadly twist. Also featuring other Vampire Mountain favourites such as Arrow, Vancha, Larten, Kurda etc. Written by myself and Elenafromthewoods!
Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,622 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/12/2010 - Published: 7/13/2008 - Mika Ver Leth
27 | Page 1 2 Next »