Home Community Cartoons W.I.T.C.H. Welcome to the New Generation
Welcome to the New Generation
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons W.I.T.C.H., Since: 12-20-07
Founder: srrynotthere - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 53668
New gen fanfics are stories that take place sometime after W.I.T.C.H. and describe a new team of Guardians that are dedicated to the Veil. In this collection are some of the best ones located on this site. Send in your story!

GUARD by The Jade Tipster reviews
Thirty years have passed. Prostitution is legal, city ordinances prevent aiding and abetting a homeless man, and a murderous villain imprisoned years before is on the loose. A new generation of Guardians is needed now more than ever.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,415 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/27/2008 - Published: 11/15/2006
A New Generation by Heart of Magic reviews
Nerissa had been held off, but not stopped by W.I.T.C.H. Now, a new generation of Guardians will take on the evil exGuardian. When I think of a better title, I will rename it. Btw, General to me means a little of everything... R & R please!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,747 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/15/2006 - Published: 6/7/2006
HEART by LoveRose reviews
The girls' daughters are now the new Guardians of the Veil. They also fall in love like their parents and have many adventures. Better than summary! No flames! R&R.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,706 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/21/2006 - Published: 4/14/2006
WITCHES by melli-elle reviews
Wendy, Iiana, Terra and Cassie meet there match in the second chapter.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,182 - Reviews: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/22/2005 - Published: 11/14/2005