Home Community Books Twilight Well-written OC stories!
Well-written OC stories!
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 02-08-12
Founder: Nyx'sReincarnation - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 98276
This is a place for well-written OC stories because they're underappreciated. All have something to do with vampires. PM me if you have story suggestions.

The Twilight Saga: Betrayal & Sacrifice by MoonChild8789 reviews
It's been four years since the hostility between the Cullens and Volturi as the world's second largest and most powerful coven, The Reapers, decide to visit their old friend, Carlisle. But when a member, Alexander, decides to fall for a mortal during the visit, tension and hostility rises as his creator, Dragan, and his coven mates begin disagree with the forbidden relationship.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 60,478 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/16/2013 - Published: 7/6/2013 - Bella, Carlisle, Edward, Esme - Complete
Aberrations and Revelations by Lumy-san reviews
It's strange how one minute your life can go from complete ruins to something almost magical. But in Scarlette's case, that "magical" isn't what one would expect. In an unusual turn of events, Scar finds herself caught in the world of a supernatural family, desperately searching for a way to save herself and the life of the girl whose body she's inhabited. Edward/OC.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 45,508 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 196 - Updated: 11/25/2014 - Published: 11/17/2012 - [Edward, OC]
Cold Dusk by Sari-Damien reviews
Just a year after Breaking Dawn, a beautiful, mysterious girl joins the Cullens. Stronger than Emmett, faster than Edward and more capable than Carlisle has ever seen, she will open a new window to the immortal world. Esme finally gets a younger child & all the gifted family members are in for a very big surprise. Bk 1 of 3. Bk 2 - VITA MIRABLIS is now up.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Mystery - Chapters: 31 - Words: 84,552 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 11/26/2011 - Published: 3/8/2011 - Esme, Carlisle - Complete
Vita Mirabilis by Sari-Damien reviews
Sequel to Cold Dusk. Leila is adjusting to life as a Cullen vampire. It means going back to school but that doesn't mean she has to like it. But it is the way of her new family and she loves them enough to try. She'll find out more about her special abilities and meet the wolves, one who has a connection with her. Doesn't mean she has to like them either. Read 1st bk 4 back story.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Supernatural - Chapters: 20 - Words: 42,850 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 7/31/2012 - Published: 11/18/2011 - Esme, Carlisle
Broken Dreams by DrivesLikeACullen reviews
Cassie Cullen's dreams are shattered when she is turned into a vampire. She joins the Cullen family. When conflict arises, Cassie must prove herself an asset to the family, and not a liability. Post Breaking Dawn.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Suspense - Chapters: 22 - Words: 39,661 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/16/2010 - Published: 4/5/2009
The Vampire Melody by singaluva reviews
Melody loved her human life, sort of. She never expected to be turned into a bedtime creature of myth, and never expected to lose the coven that made her. Now adopted by different vampires, Melody must return to Forks and face a new challenge, Love. R&R
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 43,638 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/8/2009 - Published: 10/24/2008 - Complete
Canon by SideKick55 reviews
The problem with living forever is...your secrets do too. This is probably the most peripheral Twilight fanfic ever. Give it a try, you might like it anyhow. Yes, the Cullens are in it.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 24 - Words: 129,528 - Reviews: 560 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 7/8/2009 - Published: 10/7/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Pieces of the Puzzle by drish29 reviews
Kaitlin Roberts thought her life was pretty good, until one fateful day when her whole world came crumbling down and all she thought she knew was a lie.. She always knew that she was different. so how is she connected to Bella and the Cullens? BxE, OC, AU Kaitlin & Dan
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 35 - Words: 55,507 - Reviews: 485 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 10/6/2012 - Published: 5/16/2008 - Bella, Edward, OC - Complete
Andrea's Story by Dani Jones reviews
Gianna was killed to sustain the Volturi; who replaces her? Does the replacement meet her same tragic demise? A piece about a meaningless human named Andrea. Reviews relied on, and GREATLY appreciated. AU/OC; oneshot, written for a contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,216 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/17/2011 - Aro - Complete
Red Moon by elainealexander reviews
Based on the 'Twilight' series by Stephenie Meyer - My name is Lisa. I was saved & given a second chance at life. All I want is to see my husband and baby again - but that might never happen. I am a vampire, cursed by a red moon. - Please review! -
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 54,307 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/28/2011 - Alice - Complete
Black Moon by elainealexander reviews
Book Two - A sequel to 'Red Moon' and based on Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 40 - Words: 58,902 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/18/2011 - Alice - Complete
The Memory Keeper by wolfienur reviews
'The stranger started to advance on me. He stopped abruptly, straightened up and I saw those mesmerizing eyes of his widen, looking frightened. His lips started moving. Squinting my eyes, I could see the words he was forming. "I'm sorry."' OC/OC ON HIATUS
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 58,771 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 12/17/2010 - Published: 8/12/2009 - Alice
The New Pet by Blueroan reviews
A new stray finds its way to the Cullens’ front door step. Blind, badly injured,and hunted by a vampire named Cane, Sarah Babineaux is the newest addition to Carlisle collection of broken souls. Disclaimer: Twilight belongs to Mrs Mayers not me!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 21 - Words: 42,759 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 1/14/2009 - Published: 12/11/2008 - Carlisle - Complete
When Evil Fights Back by Golden Immortality reviews
Set after Awakened. The time has come. Neferet is striking out, gaining more power on her side. With a power this dangerous, Zoey can't defeat her alone. She may just have to rely on someone new to help her out.
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 35,824 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/22/2014 - Published: 10/1/2011 - Zoey R., J. Stark
The Immortal's Key by StarOfGalaxies reviews
So after finding out she's the daughter of the fallen immortal Kalona and a maiden named Darika, Raven's life hasn't been the same by any means. Joining with Zoey and her team she stands with them as they battle Neferet and other threats to their world.
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 59,461 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 1/16/2013 - Published: 2/27/2012
The Immortal's Daughter by StarOfGalaxies reviews
So, I was reading Awakened and I realized that Kalona only had sons, no daughters. So this story is about Raven, a half-mortal, half-immortal reincarnated girl who has to deal with her father after he's freed and the memory of her dead mother.
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 31 - Words: 101,954 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 2/27/2012 - Published: 5/12/2011 - Complete
Chaos of the Past by Firestorm Runner reviews
Zoey, JC, and the gang managed to make it to the Isle of Skye. Now, as Zoey and the circle learn about the old magick behind their powers, the Spirit vampyres must unravel and combat the misconceptions of their past as their Priestess faces her developing powers, Darkness, and inner demons while handling unwanted feelings towards a guy that she surely doesn't have time to deal with
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 63,047 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/26/2012 - Published: 2/8/2012
Spirit Revived by Firestorm Runner reviews
I never wanted to be different, nor did I ever want to be great. I wanted normalcy in my life, something I'd be content with. Yet, here I am before you with an unknown destiny. I suppose, as the saying goes, you can't always get what you want Pre-Destined
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 149,536 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/5/2012 - Published: 9/28/2011 - Complete