Home Community Games Crash Bandicoot Well Written Crash Bandicoot fics
Well Written Crash Bandicoot fics
Follow .
Focus: Games Crash Bandicoot, Since: 04-13-05
Founder: Venom Wolf - Stories: 14 - Followers: 11 - id: 14242
For anyone tired of seeing medicore Crash fics. We accept all fics as long as it is well written and the characters are in character.

The Gloomy Castle by Zokolov reviews
After Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, Cortex returns home to plan the destruction of Crash Bandicoot...and world domination, of course. Rated K plus, just in case.
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,244 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 7/1/2007 - Published: 6/30/2007 - Neo Cortex, Nitrus Brio
N Gin I Love You by DarkSpyroIke reviews
ONE-SHOT. N. Gin finds something from his past on an old computer. Based on the song "Marvin I Love You".
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 643 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/20/2005 - Complete
Schoolhouse Rock: Symphony of the Future by RexRock reviews
[COMPLETED!] The third chronicle in the series takes Neo Cortex back to his childhood roots, and learns to fight for his future... (please R&R!)
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 12 - Words: 64,564 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 8/21/2004 - Published: 6/23/2004 - Complete
Schoolhouse Rock: The Lost Chronicle by RexRock reviews
[NOVELISED AND BROKEN DOWN] This story is a hidden chapter to the original "Schoolhouse Rock". This time it's 1989 and Neo Cortex faces a new enemy... and a friend for the future.
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 30,017 - Reviews: 5 - Updated: 8/26/2004 - Published: 5/4/2002
Crash Bandicoot: Galaxy of Europe by RexRock reviews
[NOW NOVELISED AND BROKEN DOWN] Oxide is back, and has broken planet Earth into seven segments. It's up to Crash Bandicoot and a new cast of friends to bring them back! ahem... plz R&R!
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,350 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 8/18/2004 - Published: 7/7/2003
Flying High, Falling Low by Power of the Wol reviews
A retelling of n's accident.
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,222 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/24/2005 - N. Gin, Neo Cortex - Complete
Schoolhouse Rock by RexRock reviews
[NOW NOVELIZED, BROKEN DOWN AND WITH EXPANDED NARRATION] Ever wondered what Dr Neo Cortex was like when he was younger? Here's one side of the story. Readers beware - it doesn't exactly say what it says on the tin.
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 22,369 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 8/31/2004 - Published: 1/6/2002
The Black Tide by RexRock reviews
[CHAPTER 10 UP] It's been a year since the Evil Twins invaded the lives for Crash and Cortex. And now they're forced to team up again to face another mysterious enemy force... but in a darker situation. (PLEASE R&R)
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 60,669 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/6/2005 - Published: 2/15/2005
Devastation by redwalgrl-RG reviews
N. Gin's story of how he came to work in Cortex's castle. It's quite touching, if i do say so myself. R&R plz!
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,485 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/16/2005 - Complete
Enter Treezan by Power of the Wol reviews
A story centering on my fancharacter, Treezan. She's an odd creature indeed part tree, part lizard and part ant. Read and Review.
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 951 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/6/2004 - Complete
Conspiracy by Power of the Wol reviews
Cortex and Company regain consciousness to find the Space Station has been nearly destroyed by an unknown attack. With nothing but dim memories of the events leading up to it, the crew must work backwards to figure out what happened.
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Mystery - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,808 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/22/2005 - Published: 2/6/2005 - Neo Cortex, Nitros Oxide, N. Gin, Nitrus Brio
Lunacy by Raiegki Leviathan reviews
Ripper Roo shares his life story...and his hatred of straight jackets with the world.
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,351 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/24/2002 - Complete
A Feudal Fairy Tale II: Requim of Ice by Raiegki Leviathan reviews
Sequel to A Feudal Fairy Tale Coco returns to Medieval Australia, only to find it covered in ice and the worst enemy she has to face yet. How will she get herself out of this one? Update: Sorceress Coco's real motives!
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,952 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 1/25/2004 - Published: 10/4/2002
A Feudal Fairy Tale by Raiegki Leviathan reviews
Something I'm writing to rid myself of writer's block...when Crash makes a *LITTLE* (note the word "little") mistake, Coco gets sent to a medieval version of Australia and is mistaken for a fallen angel. (Or a witch...) How will she get home? *COMPLETE*
Crash Bandicoot - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,961 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/24/2002 - Published: 9/15/2002 - Complete