Home Community Books Twilight Werewolves, Love, and Imprints
Werewolves, Love, and Imprints
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-05-09
Founder: HunnyABee - Stories: 178 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 3 - id: 72942
Mostly stories containing OCs (original characters). Most stories are completed. Werewolf imprint stories; Werewolves, love, and imprints—and not necessarily in that order.

Dynamic by BrokenYetDreaming reviews
Falling in love with the most temperamental werewolf can be complicated—that's something Ana Martin has accepted. It's not easy knowing that the guy who is supposedly your soulmate, yelled at you in front of the class, then disappears for two weeks, comes back, stares at you in the eyes, bounding both of you for eternity. She can't turn him down: she's his, and he's her's already.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,028 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 5/19/2013 - Published: 4/7/2013 - Paul
Platinum by BrokenYetDreaming reviews
Life can be quite weird at times—that's something Vivienne Swan, Bella's younger thirteen year old sister (soon to be fourteen), has come to terms with. Facts; she is normal, with normal, average grades, normal as can be family. . . that all changes when weird things like vampires and werewolves are thrown into her normal life. Nothing will ever be normal again, ever.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 32,119 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 3/27/2013 - Published: 8/27/2012 - Jacob
Euphoria by BrokenYetDreaming reviews
Leah figured she'd never imprint. She gets the surprise of her life when she imprints on thirteen-year-old Nathan Harper. Leah thinks that finally—after the many tragedies that have happened in her life—things would soon start to look up. But being Leah, things aren't quite so easy. Why can't anything ever be easy enough for her? Fate was never going to leave her alone, was it?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 27,767 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 4/7/2013 - Published: 1/27/2013 - Leah
Fate Plays Trick On Us by JustWannaBeAnonymous reviews
One-shot. Leah was worried if she could imprint or not. What if in the end she had to imprint on a vampire who just visited The Cullens? What would she do? Post Breaking Dawn. Canon couple, with an OC for being Leah's imprintee.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,911 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/29/2012 - Published: 6/24/2012 - Leah - Complete
Destiny by TechnicolorVisions reviews
It was destiny, like she had come into my world, and it was only us. Nothing else mattered. BradyxOC EmbryxOC
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 31 - Words: 125,521 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 8/15/2011 - Published: 7/27/2010 - Brady, Embry - Complete
Bundle of Secrets by HelloI'mPeaches reviews
One day Seth goes to the beach with his sister and Embry. Next thing he knows is that he found the girl of his dreams. their love blossoms and everything seems perfect but even the strongest love has secrets to hide. SethxOC
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 28,721 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 8/12/2012 - Published: 7/9/2010 - Seth
I'm Sorry, Angel by HunnyABee reviews
Alexia's boyfriend is starting to distance himself from her. She knows she has to confront him about it, and knows it will hurt. She just doesn't know how badly. Two-Shot; Seth/OC/werewolf
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,331 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/24/2011 - Seth, Brady - Complete
Genetically Indifferent: A OneShot, Divided By 3 by FadingSlowly reviews
COMPLETE They're twins, but... Collin is a sweetheart. Brady is not. Collin is everybody's best friend. Brady is not. Collin is in love. Brady is not. Collin wants to imprint. Brady does not. But Collin does not. And Brady does. Collin/OC. Brady/OC. No slash.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,605 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Brady, Collin - Complete
Three Cold Months by CaileeChaos reviews
She was unprepared for the ferocity of Jacob's kiss; a kiss so possessive it made her shake with desire. Jacob whispered to his lover, "I love you, Audrey. I want to be with you. Please don't let something as trivial as age stand in the way of that." JXOC
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,607 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/30/2011 - Jacob - Complete
People of the Wolf by inksmudged reviews
Cat, a newcomer to Forks, becomes entangled in Quileute secrets when Jacob Black imprints on her. Things only get more complex when Bella, now a vampire, discovers Cat is her la tua cantante. Cat struggles to accept her new life. JakexOC ExB CharliexOC
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 23,677 - Reviews: 231 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 8/3/2009 - Published: 5/23/2007
A Lasting Impression by Start-a-Riot reviews
When Cara moves to La Push, she knows there's only a matter of time before someone finds out her secret. What she doesn't know is that she's not the only one. And that sometimes, your first impression is all that matters. JxC.oc. REVIEW!
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 25 - Words: 47,131 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 4/6/2008 - Published: 12/15/2007 - Complete
Post Wedding Trauma by Callisto Nicol reviews
Three days after Sam's wedding. Out of ten mind-melded werewolves, you would think ONE of us would have seen this coming... Werewolf ONESHOT.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,851 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/17/2008 - Complete
Becoming a monster by pink champagne218 reviews
He was an angry werewolf, but she loved him anyway. Paul/OC
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 86,870 - Reviews: 467 - Favs: 545 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 6/19/2008 - Published: 5/7/2008 - Paul - Complete
Beauty In The Monster by candelifera reviews
Arwene, an Australian girl has recently moved to La Push after her mothers marriage to Billy Black. Faced with a new step brother and vampires how will Arwene fare with the most volatile of werewolves? Paul x OC
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 49,881 - Reviews: 427 - Favs: 300 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 7/16/2008 - Published: 5/20/2008 - Complete
Getting It Together by mousemaker2 reviews
Janis Uley wishes that Collin would leave her alone for once. Of course being a imprint isn't easy when you hate your personal werewolf. Hopefully she'll get over that before she drives everyone insane in the pack and family. FINISHED!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,512 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 1/25/2009 - Published: 1/11/2009 - Collin - Complete
Broken on the Inside by wolf-grl2008 reviews
Natalya is forced to live with her mom in La Push.She hopes to leave behind the horrible secret, but its hard when you always carry a peice of it with you. She's broken, left with a giant hole in her chest.And Embry seems to be the only one who can help
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 55,483 - Reviews: 214 - Favs: 295 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 2/8/2011 - Published: 12/16/2008 - Embry - Complete
Baby by wolf-grl2008 reviews
Natalya finds out she's pregnant with Embry's baby. "I wasn't alone this time." A one shot spinoff of Broken on the Inside. Embry/OC
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,484 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/18/2009 - Embry - Complete
Thin Skin by heliophobia reviews
Paul’s childhood rival is back in La Push!But what happens when he imprints on her?He tries to break the bond but who is he kidding?It’s more than just puppy love!Paige is choking down her secret while Paul is choking down his.How will they stand each oth
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 30,854 - Reviews: 261 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 4/9/2009 - Published: 1/29/2008
Call of the Wolf by heliophobia reviews
Embry Call never thought that he'd imprint.One day he finds a girl who is almost ran over by a truck.Would this girl be his imprint?The usual feelings R different than the normal imprints.& would he ever get a feeling that he really belongs in La Push?R&R
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 24,967 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 2/3/2008 - Published: 12/2/2007 - Complete
Black Hearts before Sorrowful Souls by Octobers-Blessing reviews
Sequel to Mistaken. ...I had stopped fighting the inevitable and let this miracle of love take over me...He raised his hands up to my face. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, my voice soft as I recited the beloved word that was his name...Please R and R.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,456 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 6/28/2008 - Published: 1/23/2008
Mistaken by Octobers-Blessing reviews
“I’m not angry with you,” I repeated, concentrating on the surf. “I was just thinking of how to explain it.” I continued, oblivious to his confusion. “I think I’ve imprinted on you, too.” Jacob x OC. Please read and review.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 26 - Words: 41,448 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 1/23/2008 - Published: 12/14/2007 - Complete
Broken by Uchihaflower14 reviews
"Promise, me Embry." Crystal said. Promise me. Promise me. Just another knife he had to plunge into his heart. Just the typical unrequited love story. A story where happy endings elude them; they are the broken and there is nothing they can do.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,724 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/2/2010 - Embry - Complete
The Average Werewolf by Auphora66 reviews
Collin is content with his life as a werewolf, but he's soon going to have to deal with more than he ever imagined! Imprint story. CollinxOC. NOT YOUR AVERAGE STORY! READ PAST CHAPTER 1, PLEASE!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 58,407 - Reviews: 322 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 6/8/2009 - Published: 4/2/2008 - Collin
Out Of Control by Bible Chick reviews
I hate Paul. I mean, he knocked out my best friend. So why does he keep giving me those really intense looks? PaulxOC."
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 40,251 - Reviews: 417 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 6/1/2009 - Published: 7/16/2008 - Paul
Mess by holymfwickee reviews
Book IV of the Damn Imprinting Series. Nessie has been fighting for ten years to be the architect of her own life. Now, she will finally experience the consequences of those decisions. New characters.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 45,916 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/25/2009 - Published: 4/9/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob - Complete
134 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »