Home Community Books Twilight What I Want To Read
What I Want To Read
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-15-11
Founder: RobinsFF - Stories: 171 - Followers: 1 - id: 94596
A list of all the fics I want to read as I get the chance! Once I've read something it will be deleted! If I really like it, it gets added to my favorites list! Feel free to PM any story recs to put in here- or if you wish to be on 'staff'

Seattle's Most by mslizabeth reviews
Bella Swan is working as a reporter for the Seattle Tribune when an assignment comes across her desk she doesn't want. However, she gets stuck writing Seattle's Most Eligible Bachelors. What happens when she crosses paths with the elusive Edward Cullen?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,242 - Reviews: 951 - Favs: 754 - Follows: 783 - Updated: 5/3/2012 - Published: 10/19/2010 - Bella, Edward
Arrogance & Animosity A Modern Twific by pattyrose reviews
He's a snobbish, rich med school grad down in Forks for the summer with his bud Jasper; She's the 'forbidden fruit': a lower middle-class girl who sets his heart racing. Sound familiar? If you've read Pride & Prejudice, it should! E&B J&A AH AU
Crossover - Twilight & Pride and Prejudice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 37 - Words: 128,117 - Reviews: 1977 - Favs: 1,058 - Follows: 913 - Updated: 10/9/2013 - Published: 7/29/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
A Different End by Alaee301 reviews
Shock ran through me at his boldness. I didn't move, the only thing that ran through my mind was how soft and warm his lips were, and before I knew it I was kissing him back, in awe of the feeling inside of me. And for once in my life- I felt perfect.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 28 - Words: 58,973 - Reviews: 831 - Favs: 698 - Follows: 411 - Updated: 4/11/2012 - Published: 11/11/2011 - Bella, Damon S. - Complete
Secrets Don't Keep Friends by KTBass reviews
AH. Everyone has secrets, and Bella Swan is no different. For months she's kept quiet, but the arrival of blunt Edward Cullen forces her to come clean with terrifying consequences. Secrets push friends away, but can honesty bring them back? Complete.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 87,111 - Reviews: 1409 - Favs: 1,462 - Follows: 773 - Updated: 10/29/2009 - Published: 1/20/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Price of Balance by averysubtlegift reviews
Bella is a girl with a tragic past.The mysterious Edward sweeps in and seems to be balancing out some of the bad in her life.But can love really heal wounds,and what is the real price of balance?Will they be able to pay it?AU - Edward is not human or vamp
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 72,809 - Reviews: 1001 - Favs: 756 - Follows: 448 - Updated: 4/11/2010 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Oblivion by coldnbroken reviews
Bella had been in darkness for months before she was brought to the light. She was Victoria's perfect little pet. Bella was sent to Forks and was surprised to find that the Cullens knew her. But Victoria wants her to kill them. Would Bella do it?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 21 - Words: 67,897 - Reviews: 239 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 7/9/2010 - Published: 2/5/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete