Home Community Movies Pirates of the Caribbean When Jack Sparrow Fell in Love
When Jack Sparrow Fell in Love
Follow .
Focus: Movies Pirates of the Caribbean, Since: 09-06-10
Founder: skorva - Stories: 8 - Followers: 2 - id: 85223
Captain Jack Sparrow/OCs. Angelica/Jack is welcome as well.

A Touch Of Youth by Lady Electricity reviews
Your favourite girls Flik & Jenna are back! This time on their way to the Fountain Of Youth! So what happens when you throw in another fangirl, an old friend, ex lover & a evil pirate...? More Trouble & mixing it up! JS/OC Will/OC, Gillette/OC. Set: OST.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 45,260 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 9/25/2012 - Published: 7/28/2011 - Lt. Phillip Gillette, Capt. Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Caribbean: Ashley's Revenge by skorva reviews
Ashley and her sister, Kate are finally reunited as they go to the ends of the earth to find Captain Jack Sparrow. Ashley is certain she loves Jack but does she still have feelings for Beckett? Also, Kate Dresden might be in love with William Turner, but he can only choose one fate. Jack/OC, Beckett/OC, Willabeth, Will/OC
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 27,732 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 5/29/2011 - Published: 9/6/2010 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Cutler B.
Fangirlness ReWritten by x-the-three-crazed-teenagers-x reviews
Pirates of the Caribbean style. Three teenagers discover there is something deeper to their obsessions when they’re sucked into a DVD, and on an exhilarating journey full of laughter, we all learn something. COMPLETE!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 36 - Words: 54,242 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/24/2008 - Published: 2/10/2008 - Complete
Teenagers of the Caribbean by Dreamality reviews
Two teenagers are somehow transported into the world of Pirates of the Caribbean. What hilarity and general mayhem will ensue when they are unleashed on Jack, Will, Elizabeth, Norrington, Barbossa, and the rest? Read on to find out! (Now complete!)
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,906 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/2/2004 - Published: 12/29/2003 - Complete
All Too Familiar by pirate blondie reviews
Oh, no. not another 'i got sucked into the story'... oh yes. meet claire, a pirate fanatic who is slightly insane, yet intriguingly down to earth. open your mind, and feel free to laugh. i do.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 19 - Words: 35,812 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 5/12/2007 - Published: 6/4/2006
A Pirate's Pillow Talk by Mlle. Phoenix Fox reviews
JackOC: A modern day girl finds herself a ghostly and gorgeous roommate
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,554 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 32 - Published: 9/7/2005 - Complete
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of Ashley Winslet by skorva reviews
I didn't want you to die," he answered simply. "I figured I owed you that much, seeing as I couldn't have gotten that far without you." I blinked. "Yeah, you could." Jack looked straight at me, his eyes slightly misty. "No…I couldn't." JackOC
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 33,194 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/22/2010 - Published: 8/16/2010 - Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete