Home Community Books Hunger Games When the Hunger Games Characters Read The Books
When the Hunger Games Characters Read The Books
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 05-24-12
Founder: Lady Lahote Whitlock - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 100410
This is a community for when the Hunger Games characters read the Hunger Games trilogy. It may also include when the Hunger Games Characters read other books or when the Hunger Games characters watch the movies, whether they are the Hunger Games movies or others.

Reading the Hunger Games by Peeta's and Finnick's mistress reviews
Katniss and a few others read the Hunger Games. PM me or add in a review the pairing you want. I'm very flexible I'll do anyone besides Rue and Prim in that is in the room they are reading in
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,139 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 4/28/2012 - Published: 4/26/2012 - Katniss E.
peeta and katniss reading the hunger games by lalala445 reviews
the titles self explainitory so read and review
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,076 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/28/2011 - Published: 1/27/2011 - Katniss E., Peeta M.
Reading Into the Future: The Hunger Games by Ayaashi reviews
A sun god slowly drifted off to sleep, unknowingly, bringing a forecast from the future, unto himself. Will the gods read the future and decide to change it by reading the Hunger Games? Previously known as "The Hunger Games Can Never Happen".
Crossover - Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,984 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 4/30/2012 - Published: 4/19/2012
Reading The Hunger Games by MeganRose12 reviews
Katniss,Haymitch,Gale,Prim,and Peeta read THE HUNGER GAMES. Please R&R.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 587 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 45 - Published: 2/21/2012 - Katniss E., Prim E.