Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha When the Ice Melts...
When the Ice Melts...
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 04-03-05
Founder: My Eternal Anguish - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 13902
This is a collection of Sesshomaru x Kagome romantic stories. All different storylines, all different genres, and all different situations. These can only be complete, well written stories. AU and Conan universe. Feel free to join

A Fatal Farewell by My Eternal Anguish reviews
Kagome and Sesshomaru meet as children and become good friends. Just as love begins to bloom, Kagome is forced to leave. Sesshomaru finds himself all alone without his only friend. Now that Kagome is older she can return home. How will she react when she
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,588 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 21 - Published: 4/3/2005 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H.
A Perfect Match by My Eternal Anguish reviews
Being a single parent isn't easy. Both Sesshomaru and Kagome find this out at a young age. Kagome struggles to care for Shippo, while her ex-boyfriend fails to pay child support. Sesshomaru is having difficulties with his own adopted daughter, Rin. When R
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,546 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 29 - Published: 4/3/2005 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru
Under this Crescent Moon by My Eternal Anguish reviews
Kagome is living a lonely life, and she has to watch Inuyasha with Kikyou everyday.Sesshomaru also feels as if his life is meaningless, and lonely. Can Kagome and Sesshomaru meet up one night and find comfort in each other? One Shot
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,849 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/17/2004 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete