Home Community Books Gossip Girl When they were younger...
When they were younger...
Follow .
Focus: Books Gossip Girl, Since: 01-28-08
Founder: Blood Red Kiss of Death - Stories: 28 - Followers: 2 - id: 55050
A C2 of stories that contain how the characters got along pre-Pilot and/or flashbacks their childhoods. Let me know if your story fits this and I'll add it. :)

Connection by SaturnineSunshine reviews
When she pulled away, he knew that he wasn't done. He would never be done. He was lucky that she stopped it. He always had a need for control, but it would have been chaos." Pre series. Chuck and Blair find their connection.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,543 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/26/2009 - Chuck, Blair - Complete
Funny Coincidence by Alien Altered reviews
It was a funny coincidence that all of their first times had been alcohol induced.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 691 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Published: 9/27/2008 - Complete
The Day The World Went Cockamamie by Cat In My Fridge reviews
Chuck x Nate. "Wanna make out?"
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,899 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/22/2008 - Complete
Because I Love You by Brookebynature reviews
It's 2am. And he's calling too late to be gracious. The phonecall that should have followed Chuck's failure to tell Blair what she wanted to hear at the White Party. CB show based.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,768 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/3/2008 - Complete
Drunken Confessions at The Palace Bar by alwaysbluex reviews
This had always been a ritual between Chuck and Blair. A ritual absolutely no one knew about, except them. review please!
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,588 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/19/2008 - Published: 8/23/2008
You're The One That I Need by x M i d n i g h t - S k y x reviews
Now as she lay there underwater, she could hear him calling after again. So close... so close... B/C oneshot cause they're amazing and I've had this idea for ever!
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,360 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Published: 7/26/2008 - Complete
The Beginning by xTimexWarpx reviews
The first day of school, from our beloved Chuck's point of view. The first time he ever met the friends that would shape his life. It's a one shot at the moment, If I get a few more good reviews I'll continue on! So, it's up to you, please R&R! Thanks!
Gossip Girl - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/22/2008 - Published: 7/15/2008 - Chuck, Blair
Those Were the Days: A Blair Waldorf Oneshot by Venelegere reviews
Welcome to a not-so-typical day in the life of twelve-year-old Blair Waldorf. Catch a glimpse of what it was like for Little B before becoming the notorious Queen Bee of the Upper East Side. *based on the television series*
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,063 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/9/2008 - Complete
Fallen Angels by believin'inluv reviews
The six teens of Gossip Girl: through their parents' eyes. All the manipulation, the lying, and morals had to come from someone...or sometime, somewhere. TV show based. Final chapter up.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 46,438 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 6/24/2008 - Published: 2/23/2008 - Complete
Posterity by SourCherryxo reviews
A look into the lives of Serena, Blair, Nate and Chuck with a little Georgina before Serena left, filling in the holes from childhood to junior year.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,476 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/28/2008 - Published: 5/23/2008
Five kisses by sharrrk reviews
Five kisses that never happened between Chuck & Blair. TV show based.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,388 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/18/2008 - Complete
Why? by fletch92 reviews
Sort of background to Nate and Chuck's friendship, from Nate's POV, explaining why they are friends.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,114 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/11/2008
Because They Don't Write Songs by superstitiouslove reviews
About the ones that come easy. They always seemed to know their lives would be less than perfect. He tried to like it, she tried to fight it. So far, they're both unsuccessful. Crappy summary, stories better, promise : First fic !
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,485 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/4/2008 - Published: 1/29/2008 - Blair, Chuck - Complete
Dreaming Out Loud by gossipnerd reviews
TVSHOWBASED. Chuck was always there for Blair, Because for him, She was his happily ever after.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,493 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 4/12/2008 - Published: 4/4/2008
Samson by igetaround reviews
There was no denying that she was his Delilah. CB. Song-fic. Please please read and review!
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,488 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/29/2008
A Saturday Afternoon by x0xoNoirx0xo reviews
Blair and Chuck spend Saturday afternoons together, but in the places you least expect. Mostly Chuck's POV. A series of ficlets. B/C. Chapter 7 up.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,775 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/27/2008 - Published: 3/19/2008
Observations by Who needs coordination anyways reviews
“How do you always notice?” Serena didn’t even need to ask what he meant, “Well it’s not hard to see when you’re looking for it.” He ended the call abruptly, trying to ignore what she had just said. CxB one-shot.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,667 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/24/2008 - Complete
Eighteen Candles & Presents by Cammie B reviews
A little CB fluffy. Set one year from seventeen candles, hi society never happened. Originally a one-shot, thought multi-parter was cuter
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,098 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 28 - Published: 2/16/2008
Brain Freeze by degrassichick reviews
BxC. Chuck couldn’t help but smile at her as she downed the ice cream; so Blair Waldorf was human after-all. ONESHOT.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,245 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 12 - Published: 1/20/2008 - Complete
Vienna by Unproper Grammar reviews
[ChuckBlairNate] You are five years old when you meet Blair Waldorf. She has short, dark hair set in ringlettes with a little bow pinned on the side. Her eyes are blue, like the sky and your favourite teddy bear. You have never met anyone so pretty.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,033 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/4/2007 - Complete
From The Start by lit-fan reviews
[tv show based] Blair and Chuck together from kindergarten. Will have every year of school, beyond if enough people like it! [review:]
Gossip Girl - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 419 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 14 - Published: 12/8/2007
The Mean Reds by Who needs coordination anyways reviews
“So what if her best friend vanished into thin air? So what if her boyfriend was having strong enough mood swings to make her want to throw Midol at him.” BxC one-shot. Post-Serena flounce to Connecticut. Because we all know Blair is Holly Golightly.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,852 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/29/2008 - Complete
The Language of Flowers by Who needs coordination anyways reviews
At this Chuck grinned and told her cheekily, “Pick a hand, any hand.” She snorted, “Your third hand sticking abnormally out of your” He cut her off, “Hey now, let’s not be feisty. I’m trying to cheer you up.” TV Based. Oneshot. Who else but ChuckBlair?
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,114 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 10 - Published: 1/7/2008 - Complete