Home Community Books Harry Potter When I Kissed the Teacher [Hermione & Severus]
When I Kissed the Teacher [Hermione & Severus]
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 01-29-12
Founder: to be read - Stories: 12 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 98074
Mostly for my own personal use but you're more than welcome to join. These are some of the best HG/SS fics I've read that have little to no grammar errors. Most of them take place after Hermione has left Hogwarts, but there are few of when she's in her 7th year in school. Hope you enjoy! :) Select "All Ratings" to see the full lists of fics.

A Simple Deck of Cards by Strega Brava reviews
Severus reluctantly attends a tarot reading with other Hogwarts staff. SSHG
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,248 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 19 - Published: 5/31/2003 - Severus S., Hermione G. - Complete
The First Faint Glimmer by Ladymage Samiko reviews
A WIKTT Christmas Challenge 2003 Fic. A little light reading and a chance comment lead Hermione to discover that Snape has nowhere to spend Christmas. But is dragging him home for the holidays really a good idea? HGSS , AU since HBP.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 42,530 - Reviews: 1101 - Favs: 918 - Follows: 234 - Updated: 6/20/2007 - Published: 11/3/2003 - Severus S., Hermione G. - Complete
Still Here by Kalina Lea reviews
Voldemort is gone, and in the aftermath of the final battle, Hogwarts Castle is nearly empty. Why is Hermione still there? *COMPLETE*
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,201 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 251 - Follows: 17 - Published: 2/11/2003 - Hermione G., Severus S. - Complete