Home Community Movies National Treasure Who Doesn't Love Riley?
Who Doesn't Love Riley?
Follow .
Focus: Movies National Treasure, Since: 12-28-08
Founder: GladeSistas - Stories: 7 - Followers: 3 - id: 65446
I think that Riley deserves love don't you? This is dedicated to COMPLETE Riley/OC stories! 'Cause I'm tired of searching everywhere trying to find them. Send me a PM if you have any suggestions or anything.

Her Middle Name Was Boom by White N Nerdy reviews
It’s Riley Poole as the greatest action hero of all time! Sort of. When Riley is mistaken for a secret government agent, he becomes involved in a brand new adventure with the woman of his dreams. Now if he could only get his mom to stop calling him...
National Treasure - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 34,192 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/7/2009 - Published: 10/15/2008 - Riley P. - Complete
Public Education by Daemon Wings reviews
She was the freak. He was the geek. Riley/OC
National Treasure - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,387 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/9/2009 - Riley P. - Complete
Hidden Treasure! Can I come? by Lamminator reviews
Bianca Lewis, a cryptographer and old friend of the Gates' Family, joins the gang in the quest for the Knight's Templar treasure. Takes place before, during. follows exactly., and after the movie.
National Treasure - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 57 - Words: 83,626 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 6/17/2009 - Published: 10/4/2005 - Riley P. - Complete
To Silence a Love by MoonyAngel7 reviews
formally The Descendent. SEQUEL to Lost Fortress, Millie and Riley are just fitting into their roles as parents when Mille's nagging mother visits and a mystery is to be solved when their daughter is kidnapped RileyOC
National Treasure - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,631 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 3/10/2008 - Published: 1/6/2008 - Riley P. - Complete
The Lost Fortress of Aphrodite by MoonyAngel7 reviews
Riley begins to fall for Ben's cousin Millie when she has to stay with him. They bond as Millie researches the stones that are clues to the Lost Temple of the Greek Goddess of Love. When she is kidnapped Riley will do whatever it takes to get her back.
National Treasure - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,208 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/6/2008 - Published: 1/3/2008 - Riley P. - Complete
The Way You Laugh by inkl0v3 reviews
Mainly about Kenzie and Riley's relationship after my last story. Fluffy oneshot sequel to Actions Speak Louder Than Words. RileyOC.
National Treasure - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,463 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/13/2007 - Complete
Actions speak louder than words by inkl0v3 reviews
When the FBI need help to solve a case, they send the three treasure hunters on a vacation with the only witness. Will Riley be able to unlock the girl's secrets before it's too late? RileyOC
National Treasure - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 9 - Words: 24,454 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/9/2007 - Published: 3/27/2007 - Complete