Home Community Plays/Musicals Wicked Wickedly Funny Parodies
Wickedly Funny Parodies
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Wicked, Since: 02-16-07
Founder: omg.it's.wickedjelly - Stories: 28 - Followers: 0 - id: 42482
Bring out your inner naughty Avaric, dense Galinda, brainless Fiyero, snarky Elphaba, and...well, yes. Anywho, if you need a break from serious Wicked stories, then read these loverlies!

The Chatroom by LostOzian reviews
A reworked and updated attempt at an earlier oneshot. The Wicked Canon discovers how easy it is to lose sight of who you are online... Bessa, almost Fiyeraba. Tiniest bit of Gloq.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,965 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Complete
WICKED Parody by Fae08 reviews
WICKED ParodyChapter 5: Vegetables, Emeralds, and Brooms, Oh My! is now updated. Note: Really Long Chapter.Please Read and Review! : Chapter 1: The Question has now been edited!
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,911 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/10/2007 - Published: 6/25/2007
Intervention by The Pixess reviews
Madame Morrible calls an unexpected assembly...[OTHER tied Winner of Thespian Wolf's Wicked Fanfiction Awards for Best Parody]
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,530 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/19/2007 - Complete
The Other Side of the Road by Symbolist reviews
[humorfic] What happens when an author is bored and decides to switch the roles of the characters of Wicked around? This story.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,212 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/16/2004 - Complete
Gonna Sing Popular by WittyFae reviews
I think we all knew this would happen but not the extent to which it grew. Everywhere, in audition spots all around America, girls are screeching Wicked wicked off key and making casting directors cry.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 433 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/2/2005 - Complete
Defying Dollar Signs by WiiCkeDhUnNy1104 reviews
Glinda tries to convince Elphaba that she's spent so much on designer items, that she's practically living in the streets. Elphaba then decides to use coupons for once and... DEFY DOLLAR SIGNS! First song parody, so enjoy.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 544 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/18/2005
Defying Dentistry by Draikanic Graticun IV reviews
Elphaba decides that after a dentist's appointment, she wants to have some gum. Muhahahahaha. A little parody of Defying Gravity.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/22/2005
Opposite Oz by Daine Crow reviews
This is Oz, where the good strive to be evil, and the evil strive to be good...It's more in the category of Wicked, but there is no topic based on Wicked, so this is as close as I can get. Anyway, please review, so I know if I should continue.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 344 - Reviews: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/29/2005
That 70s Shiz by galindapopular reviews
The kids from That 70s Show find themselves at Shiz. Hilarity insues! Chapter 5 up: Donna and Elphie find a way home, but can they find the rest of the gang? Every one finds out about Nessa and Fez
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,985 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/3/2006 - Published: 12/17/2005
Open the Chip Dip! by elphabathedelirious32 reviews
Musical, after the end. Fiyero and Elphaba can't open a jar of chip dip. Magic spells, bullets, axes, even dropping a house on the jar doesn't open it. Can the Wizard who for some reason hasn't left yet help...for once?
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 877 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/13/2006 - Published: 1/22/2006
March of the Press Hunters by thexvaliantxgirl reviews
A parody of the song 'March of the Witch Hunters' from Wicked. You will probably understand this ONLY if you've read my Wicked fic 'Don't Wish'. Based on the title of chapter 7.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 223 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 4/18/2006 - Complete
When Wicked Characters Take Action! by Light Aeterna reviews
Unknown to us in the land of Oz all of the Wicked characters read over or hear about anything Wicked related that we crazed fans do. It's their job to correct any work of fans that is far to outrageous and damaging to themselves as characters. When news r
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,988 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/13/2006 - Published: 8/25/2005
Jack, I Have a Feeling We're Not in Kansas Anymore by piperswings reviews
This is a crossover of Jack & the Beansalk, The Wizard of Oz MGM's movie version, and Wicked. I use most of the main characters from all three stories, though I own the rights to none of them. Rated because of language.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,557 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/24/2006 - Published: 6/13/2006
WE CANT ALL FLY BY BUBBLE by Norbert Leo Butz Is HOT reviews
what would happen if we could all travle by bubble
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 106 - Reviews: 7 - Published: 7/2/2006 - Complete
Ouija Board! by rogue empress reviews
[Wicked] Two clumsy singers, one Ouija board, and one first edition of Wicked...put them together and you get one big problem. please review!
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,868 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/27/2006 - Published: 8/19/2005
Immoral: A Spoof on Wicked by Elephantian reviews
An almost completely random spoof on Wicked! Very rushed, but still pretty funny!
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,572 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Published: 8/8/2006 - Complete
The Wicked Witch of the, where do I live again? by Cadringiel reviews
The Wicked Witch has most often been thought of the crafty, smart, even evil person from Oz. However, in this story, she's very ditsy, forgetful, and anything but crafty. 'Hey, don't be so mean! I'm the Wicked Witch of the... wait, where do I live again'
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,978 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/8/2006 - Published: 1/31/2006 - Complete
Writing Fanfiction by Azrah and Jake reviews
Spoof of Defying Gravity. Based on my brother wanting to make me stop. R&R. Flames welcomed
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 730 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/16/2006 - Complete
Wicked: Unplugged and Slightly Messed up a bit by princessOFdarkeness reviews
This is a spoof in parts. Spoof or Parody or whatever you call this stuff. Never done one of these before but I wanted to try to write one. Hope you like it same basic story, just told a bit funnier in my oppinion.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,476 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/1/2006 - Published: 9/5/2006 - Complete
The Mystery of the Red Brick Road by Elphie Bubble reviews
For all of you who have ever wondered where that mysterious Red Brick Road in the movie The Wizard of Oz goes, here is the parodyful answer.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,590 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/8/2007 - Published: 9/25/2006 - Complete
Not Again by Saran VD reviews
RENT and WICKED and a little bit of AIDA characters randomly complain about fanfics as one author attempts to write one and another one writes the attempt as a fanfic. RANDOM FLUFF. threeshot if thats a word... Rated for language.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,382 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/11/2006 - Published: 8/2/2006 - Complete
Wicked Song Parodies by FweeWizardress reviews
Song parody of defying gravity and more coming soon!
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 552 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/15/2006
Disney's Wicked! by Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic reviews
A heatwarmng story about a girl who stood by her beliefs, despite the obstacles in her way. From Disney!
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,386 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/7/2007 - Elphaba T. - Complete
Defying Theater Geeks by hippy.intellect reviews
A spoof of Defying Gravity. A girl sticks up for the musical she loves.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 992 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/14/2007 - Complete
Wicked THE MUSICAL Parody! by LostOzian reviews
Parody or Wicked IN PUPPET SHOW SCRIPT STYLE! I have a very strange sense of humor, I hope you think it's funny. ACT TWO NOW POSTED!
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,364 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/30/2007 - Complete
27 | Page 1 2 Next »