Home Community TV Shows Malcolm in the Middle Wilkercest
Wilkercest
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Malcolm in the Middle, Since: 05-18-10
Founder: poxmaker - Stories: 30 - Followers: 1 - id: 81602
A collection of every Wilkercest fic I can find (which really shouldn't be hard). Although 'Wilkercest' itself could actually mean any incestuous pairing within the family, this community will focus mainly on Reese/Malcolm. Also, I will not judge fics based on their quality--every Reese/Malcolm fic will be added. This is to, hopefully, streamline the search process for those that like the pairing. Enjoy. :)

Breaking Walls by Corpse In Bright Clothing reviews
Years building, boundaries between you need to be broken. It won't be easy, and you may want to give up, but with sufficient effort you can demolish them. "uber corny" sum brought to you by poxmaker. Reese/Malcolm angst/fluff brought to you by Squiddy.
Malcolm in the Middle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,451 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/23/2010
Flailings Of The Wilker Bros by Corpse In Bright Clothing reviews
Essentially, some Reese/Malcolm poetry.
Malcolm in the Middle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 2,206 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/8/2010 - Published: 8/19/2010
I Think I Like You by FalseReflections reviews
Reese thinks about Malcolm...English Poetry got in the way..... MY FIRST FIC! Let me know if it's good or not...
Malcolm in the Middle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 958 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/17/2006 - Complete
Fever by FalseReflections reviews
Reese encounters strange feelings for Malcolm. Kinda slashy i guess. MITM is not mine. 3rd fic posted on FFN, 2nd for MITM. Pls Review! Rating to be safe. ONESHOT.
Malcolm in the Middle - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/27/2006 - Complete
Almost Believable by Yaoi Lover Kamara Alter Ego reviews
Reese/Malcolm Reese announces his love for Malcolm, first to Malcolm, then to his family, then to his school. Surprisingly, only Malcolm is bothered. Will Malcolm overcome his hopeless denial and accept Reese or will he cling to a miserable status quo?
Malcolm in the Middle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,370 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 9/5/2008 - Published: 7/31/2008
The Cable that Forms Us by poxmaker reviews
The different ways that TV has shaped the Wilkerson family, with a bit of 'cesty Reese/Malcolm mixed in. Rated for content and a tad bit of bad language.
Malcolm in the Middle - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,734 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/21/2009 - Malcom, Reese - Complete
Duty by poxmaker reviews
Jamie does his duty, both as Director of the CIA, and as a brother. Mostly a character study on Jamie, but also includes Reese/Malcolm Wilkercest.
Malcolm in the Middle - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,745 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Jamie, Malcom - Complete
Already Gone by poxmaker reviews
I'm leaving, and by the time you read this I'll already be gone. Contains Reese/Malcolm Wilkercest. Rated for a bit of language.
Malcolm in the Middle - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,157 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/2/2010 - Malcom, Reese - Complete