Home Community Anime/Manga Bleach Will Not Be Forgotten
Will Not Be Forgotten
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bleach, Since: 05-25-11
Founder: FearWolfXZ - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - id: 92650
Many of the girls in Bleach get left out due to Hime or Rukia getting in the way. So what about all the others who want to get together with our favorite substitute and Vizard? Any pairing that does not consist of Rukia and Orihime with Ichigo. Well written stories, any rating. Can be crossovers.

The Rapture by hervs reviews
Ichigo leaves Soul Society after they refuse to help save Orihime and by so doing he actively forms a third faction in the war against Aizen.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,157 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 142 - Updated: 7/31/2009 - Published: 6/15/2009 - Ichigo K., R. Matsumoto
Time's Twists by Fic Hunter reviews
Time travel with a twist. Time can be a real bi***. Ichigo finds that fact out when he accidentally goes back in time. Is this his second chance or is fate just screwing with him. Not a crack fic.IchixNelXHime
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 37,977 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 447 - Follows: 439 - Updated: 6/4/2012 - Published: 9/2/2008 - Ichigo K., Neliel T. O./Nel
Curiosity by NeonZangetsu reviews
"You interest me, Kurosaki Ichigo." Those were her words. Fascination develop's into obssession, and obssession, into lust and lust, into love. And this Love, will change Ichigo Kurosaki forever. In more ways than one. IchigoxHalibel, possibly with some IchigoxNel. Fluff, violence, language. Review please!
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 41,052 - Reviews: 319 - Favs: 723 - Follows: 659 - Updated: 10/14/2012 - Published: 1/31/2009 - Ichigo K., T. Harribel
Devastating Consequences: Becoming Vasto Lord by only4bass reviews
Remastered version of this story is up! I dropped the Devastating consequences title. the remastered version is (Becoming Vasto Lorde Remastered )Thank you! FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! Disclaimer: I do not own bleach. please review the remastered version. i would love input!
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 66 - Words: 287,593 - Reviews: 2316 - Favs: 2,244 - Follows: 1,877 - Updated: 3/20 - Published: 6/17/2009 - Ichigo K., T. Harribel - Complete
The Girl of Prophecy by Divine-Faithborn reviews
Captain Ichigo Kurosaki could have sworn that he was dreaming. A beautiful city of ice and snow stood in front of his eyes. Urahara had brought him here in the name of great science. The death gods would indeed be conducting 'science' that night. One-shot
Crossover - Bleach & Rosario + Vampire - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,222 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 24 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Ichigo K., Mizore S. - Complete
Returning the Favor by Yonda reviews
Ichigo joins the Vaizards after an incident with one of his friends. What will happen to Ichigo when he starts training with the Vaizards? Ichigo K./Lisa Y. pairing. An extended summary can be found on my profile page.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 157,585 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 457 - Follows: 352 - Updated: 9/26/2012 - Published: 7/21/2009 - Ichigo K., Lisa Y.