Home Community TV Shows Wizards of Waverly Place Wizardcest
Wizardcest
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Wizards of Waverly Place, Since: 12-14-09
Founder: My Fair Pixie - Stories: 114 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 76773
Bask in the ambience or sickness that is called Wizardcest! Jalex, Malex, Jax. Even the kind that makes you cringe. Talex, Juresa, Meresa and Jeralex, Jerstin, Jerax. You can't do incest and discriminate.

Different by Not Just a Nerd reviews
And she is sure that the dial tone of a phone is the most heart-breaking thing in this world. And in moments like this heart-breaking, torturing , she likes to think that maybe things would have been different if she wasn't his sister. JALEX. TWO-SHOT.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,831 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/11/2010 - Published: 3/8/2010 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Accidentally in Love by Violet Snipes reviews
Alex is in love with a guy she's known her whole life, thing is he's her brother. the time comes when she admits her feelings foe him. Will he return them back or will things get worse? Read to find out Rated t just in case
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 9,654 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/11/2010 - Published: 1/17/2010 - Alex R., Justin R.
Hopeless Magic by eurekawriter reviews
Blessed with the ideal family life, Justin and Alex Russo couldn't be happier. However, magic is involved and does the unthinkable. Is this a test- one of love, trust, and faith? And if so, then why is it tearing them apart? Sequel to Switched Realities.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 23 - Words: 42,303 - Reviews: 427 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 1/3/2011 - Published: 2/3/2010 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Naturally by mirage888 reviews
......what the heck am I doing! Am I seriously checking out my best friend? Get your head in the game, Alex! She looked back over at Justin, and he had the strangest smirk on his face. "What?" said Alex defensively. "Oh nothing....." AU Jalex. Too cute.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,246 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/14/2010 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Complete
Let's Play Ball! by I am the reviews
Max is having a bad day and Justin knows the perfect way to cheer him up. Slash! Incest.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 721 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/8/2010 - Justin R., Max R. - Complete
The Sins of the Family by Charlie Van House reviews
One sibling seeks to seduce. The other seeks to kill. They are on a collison coaurse with an explosive ending. rated t for rape and murder
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Crime/Drama - Chapters: 34 - Words: 19,726 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/5/2010 - Published: 1/13/2010 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
A Wizards Tragedy by im.a.smut reviews
When Alex returned back to Transylvania to see if Mason loved her, things don't go as planned. Mason attacks and it is up to Juliet to save her life, but when she news of her new life she isn't too thrilled. Until she gets a taste of the night life!
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,312 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 3/26/2010 - Published: 1/25/2010 - Alex R., Justin R.
Blackmail by Caramel Nursery Rhyme reviews
She thinks for a moment that she can sneak out through the briefly open door. Until he closes it, and she realizes all hope is lost. JALEX. Wondering if this should be M or T?
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,177 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Handcuffs by Moonlit Phantasy reviews
In which Harper finds out about Alex's and Justin's not-so-innocent relationship before promptly fainting. Jalex drabble
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 146 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/6/2010 - Justin R., Alex R. - Complete
Perfect Match by Moonlit Phantasy reviews
They were the perfect match, weren’t they? All that fire, all that ice. She needed someone to need, he needed someone to need him. So they joined themselves together like the pieces of the vase Justin was always fixing and called it love. Jalex
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 516 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/7/2010 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Please Touch Me by Moonlit Phantasy reviews
Due to a spell gone wrong, Justin and Alex can't feel any emotion unless they are in physical contact with one another. If they don't touch, they feel empty, dead. So yeah, getting trapped in a magical diary? Not such a good idea. JALEX
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,542 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 1/11/2010 - Published: 1/5/2010 - Justin R., Alex R. - Complete
The Bet by Moonlit Phantasy reviews
In Which Justin and Alex come out about their relationship... but are the ones who are surprised. Jalex drabble some JulietxHarper
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 189 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
A Lot Like Bliss by Moonlit Phantasy reviews
Lately, Alex has been finding it easier and easier to hop on one foot. How else is she supposed to make her Gialsjay Timesday count? “I need to get over you,” she mumbles. Suddenly, she sees understanding in Justin's eyes. Oops? JALEX
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,203 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/2/2010 - Justin R., Alex R. - Complete
The Thing by Moonlit Phantasy reviews
The Russo siblings hear some very awkward noises from the kitchen where their parents have spent the last half an hour. “Oh, they’re just doing the thing that Justin and I do together when mum and dad are out,” Alex mentioned casually. JALEX
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 698 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/4/2010 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Where Did I Go Right by tracemasonfreak101 reviews
SEQUEL to Hide Away. Three years since Alex and Justin ran away, problems arise when thier parents show up, will Alex so something she might regret later on?
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,571 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/28/2008 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Can't Have You by JalexSupporter101 reviews
Alex loves Justin. Will there love stay secret?
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,734 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 11/12/2008 - Published: 10/25/2008
The Party by JalexSupporter101 reviews
Now his little sister was dead. All because of one party. JALEX r&r
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 466 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/26/2008 - Complete
Unexpected Feelings by Harpiebird reviews
Justin/Alex. Harper says something that makes Alex feel unexpectedly.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 183 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/4/2008 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
My brother likes me? by riotq reviews
One day this girl finds out her brother likes her. : IM NOT GAY I WROTE THIS FROM A GIRLS POINT OF VIEW CUZ I WAS BORED. I dont own anything.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,757 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/30/2008 - Published: 3/30/2008 - Complete
first kiss by fanficreader1312 reviews
Set during the first kiss episode, Justin hasn't ever kissed someone, but what about Alex? AlexXHarper oneshot
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 270 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/17/2008 - Complete
His Weakness by MiHnn reviews
He was the perfect Russo. Until she was born." - Heavy Jalex. Oneshot.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,376 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/12/2009 - Justin R., Alex R. - Complete
Tactile Reasoning by omens reviews
Max’s mistake, Justin and Alex’s realization. Just another day in the Russo house. Written for a prompt at the omgjustinalex meme at Livejournal. -Oneshot-
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,268 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 15 - Published: 10/15/2009 - Justin R., Alex R. - Complete
WHY! by RockerChick08 reviews
Drabble. Short story. I think you'll like. Justin/Alex, Jalex. These two are obviously meant to be together. She riles him up, they fight, they touch way too much; so why aren't they together? Jalex. Read and Review!
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 840 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/22/2009 - Justin R., Alex R. - Complete
Dust To Dust by AHigherOctave reviews
When they get back to New York they make a promise that everything will be different. They should have known it wouldn’t last.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,077 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/21/2009 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Romeo and Juliet by Ms Sherlock Holmes reviews
Justin and Alex take on a play and they're casted as Romeo and Juliet! Will this play create a spark between them or ruin their relationship, just like they fear? Being romantic with your sibling just isn't easy. Jalex.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,800 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 11/9/2009 - Published: 10/29/2009 - Alex R., Justin R.
61 | Page 1 .. Last Next »