Home Community Books Young Wizards Wizarding Partners
Wizarding Partners
Follow .
Focus: Books Young Wizards, Since: 10-14-06
Founder: LandUnderWave - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 37857
The best DairineRoshaun stories I can find. There aren't enough, and probably never will be. We love them anyway!

Hanging By a Thread by Reana reviews
Fed up with Nita shirking life, Kit decides to do something about it. Rated for mild language.
Young Wizards - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,650 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/30/2003 - Published: 1/5/2003
To find a Wizard by forevermagik reviews
Roshaun's out there and Dairine knows it. Now, the Powers have seen fit to give her the job of finding him. But, now that he is found, what do the Powers have in store for her next? DR pairing
Young Wizards - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 10,618 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/11/2006 - Published: 6/17/2006
A Rescue of Sorts by DragonGrin - former TeenTypist reviews
COMPLETE Story picks up on the heels of Wizards at War. Now that she knows he's alive, Dairine is determined to find Roshaun. When she finds him, she brings him back home to his parents on Wellakh. Eventual DairineRoshaun pairing. Chapter 15 posted.
Young Wizards - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 45,093 - Reviews: 214 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 5/26/2007 - Published: 10/14/2005 - Complete
Weakness I Gladly Bear by Sammery reviews
Dairine knows that Roshaun is alive...so where is he? And for what does he return?
Young Wizards - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,135 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/31/2005 - Dairine C., Roshaun - Complete
Until it is Proper by witchofthepen reviews
What exactly was Roshaun thinking during his conversation with Dairine when they found out that they could hear each other's thoughts? Spoilers for Wizards at War. DR
Young Wizards - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,125 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/12/2006
Poker Face by Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS reviews
Look, everyone! A DairineRoshaun fic! I promised, and here it is! Roshaun must return to his planet to become king, but what happens when he realizes that he has feelings for a certain wizard? Don't worry, it's KN too! Fluffiness for all!
Young Wizards - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,378 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/2/2005 - Published: 1/16/2005
Just In Case by imakeladrygirl reviews
A sort of companion to my story ‘You Just Have to Know’. Another short oneshot from the moon in Wizards at War. Contains spoilers. DairineRoshaun pairing.
Young Wizards - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 593 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/19/2006 - Complete
Lost and Found by Rosepetals Turn To DoubleEdged Swords reviews
DR, Years have gone by, and Dairine is a shell of herself, when she finds him bruised and bloodied, a war against the Lone Powere beggins.
Young Wizards - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,748 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/13/2006 - Published: 4/23/2006
And The Moon Is No Dream by padfootvfd reviews
Dairine doesn't want Roshaun to discuss what happened between them on the moon. But why? I guess everyone has their secrets...DairineRoshaun
Young Wizards - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 616 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2006 - Complete