Home Community General Wizards, Shinobi, and Other Assorted Awesomeness
Wizards, Shinobi, and Other Assorted Awesomeness
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-12-05
Founder: Lovegood Loves Good - Stories: 7,285 - Followers: 890 - Staff: 10 - id: 12997
Simply put, I look for the best fics I can find. Sometimes I'll add a story because it's amazing. Sometimes I'll add one because I think it has potential. New challenges have been issued as of 27JAN2013 and can be found on my user profile.

The Multiversal Possibilities of Taylor Hebert by AthanMortis reviews
So many options, so many ways for fate to play out. Let's explore some, shall we? A collection of AltPower!Taylor story ideas and oneshots.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,052 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 140 - Published: 1/28 - Skitter
Fyre, Fyre, Burning Skitter by mp3.1415player reviews
There's a very old concept in magic: Never call up that which you cannot put down. Shame the Death Eaters didn't know that... Now they have Skitter. Whoops... A little present to mark the end of 2023! Just in time for the end of this year and the beginning of the next.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Worm - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 92,604 - Reviews: 378 - Favs: 1,296 - Follows: 1,464 - Updated: 2/27 - Published: 12/31/2023 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L., Skitter
Aegis by dogbertcarroll reviews
When the spell hiding Sunnydale breaks, it's not just the outside world that is surprised. Xander's roadtrip is certainly going to be quite different now that he's discovered he lives in a world filled with more than just gods and demons, it also has... superheroes!
Crossover - DC Superheroes & Buffy X-overs - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,305 - Reviews: 312 - Favs: 1,192 - Follows: 1,194 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 12/18/2023
The Holy Grill by Fabled Webs reviews
Hear me out: Let's give some rando from Texas a True Magic, the UBW, and Shirou's consciousness as a voice in his head. What could go wrong?
Crossover - Fate/stay night & Worm - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 28,656 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 1,152 - Follows: 1,389 - Updated: 1/9 - Published: 12/8/2023 - Shirō E., Vista
The Enlightened Hero by JustPlainEdgy reviews
A self insert gets the powers of the Rune of Sorcery ala the Legendary Tinker
Crossover - League of Legends & Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,908 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 42 - Published: 10/15/2023 - Eidolon, OC, Contessa
The Hyper Fang That Shall Pierce The Heavens (pre-canon SI) by bor902 reviews
The top percentage Rattata was a legendary existence never before proven to work in the highest levels of professional battling, or any level of professional battling to be honest. But, Joey, a reincarnated youngster, was willing to pull all the stops into making this dream a reality and make his partner ascend into the realm of champions. A humorous and realistic adventure.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 95,838 - Reviews: 266 - Favs: 1,023 - Follows: 1,280 - Updated: 2/15 - Published: 7/6/2023 - Brock/Takeshi, Sabrina/Natsume, Rattata/Koratta, OC
Second Verse by Obitez reviews
What happens when you take a nerdy engineer from the Air Force and throw them into the Naruto world? You get someone who is sincerely unimpressed by the lack of logistic support these militaries provide. Seriously, have they never heard of Forward operating bases before? SI/OC, Nara OC as Shikaku's younger brother
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 44,592 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 670 - Follows: 930 - Updated: 10/9/2023 - Published: 1/15/2023 - Minato N., Shikaku N., OC
Allergic to the Drama by dogbertcarroll reviews
The number of fics based on 'So the Drama' are many, but they all seem to end the same one or two ways. How about a third?
Kim Possible - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,295 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 434 - Follows: 278 - Published: 9/16/2023 - Ron S. - Complete
Miscalculation by ack1308 reviews
What if, when Jack Slash came calling on Riley Davis, things didn't go the way he expected?
Worm - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,228 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 112 - Published: 9/11/2023 - Jack Slash, Bonesaw, Mannequin - Complete
Corporate Holidays by dogbertcarroll reviews
Is this the reverse of an SI? Instead of using the author as the main character of a Jumpchain or CYOA I am inserting an actual character from a TV show. Xander Harris finds himself heavily in debt to a multiuniversal company, but the laundry list of powers and harem should make it all worth while.
Crossover - X-overs & Buffy X-overs - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 57,502 - Reviews: 744 - Favs: 1,615 - Follows: 1,631 - Updated: 11/8/2023 - Published: 8/13/2023
Guns and Taxes by MiserumFortuna reviews
The Number Man found himself working at the DAU instead of Cauldron. And he'll go to any lengths to protect his cushy, boring office job. Even if it takes dismantling an entire underground criminal empire. Cover by CPericardium (very cool look at her stuff please)
Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,315 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 140 - Published: 6/8/2023 - Number Man
Reviving Hope by Murphieschecker reviews
It all started when Dragon received a message from someone claiming to be the Simurgh, moments before the apparent death of the third Endbringer. The question this raises? Just what was her plan.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,288 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 261 - Updated: 9/18/2023 - Published: 7/13/2023 - Skitter, Tattletale, Dragon, Simurgh
Apples and Atoms by NeonZangetsu reviews
They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. They'd be right. He's been asleep for twelve years. Twelve years of silence. Twelve years of nightmares. Twelve years of pain while they tormented him. No more. Not a day more. He's awake now, and he's coming for what's his. For his family. For his daughter. For vengeance. Based on the Atom Eve special and beyond. Narutoxharem.
Crossover - Naruto & Invincible - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 50,280 - Reviews: 1006 - Favs: 1,376 - Follows: 1,528 - Updated: 2/10 - Published: 7/27/2023 - Naruto U.
A Heroes Campaign by bored peasant reviews
A desperate stumble sends Harry Potter through the Veil, into the land of Enroth. Join Harry as he navigates a war in a land of Might, Magic and Heroes, all in an effort to get back home.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Heroes of Might and Magic - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,936 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 1/3 - Published: 7/20/2023 - Harry P.
What if Madara is Transported to the world of Danmachi by notepadguy reviews
Madara's story on his new life in Danmachi
Crossover - Naruto & Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,640 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 52 - Published: 6/9/2023 - Madara U., Bell C., Riveria Ljos Alf
Coerced into Altruism in the Dungeon by WwEpsilonwW reviews
A vigilante with questionable morals, now forced to be some kind of hero in a world full of monsters and magic? This has to be a joke. ***Warning: Failing a quest might cause untold consequences to occur*** "So, I'm a hero with a gun to my head, huh?" He sighed. "Fine then. You want me to save them? I'll fucking save them." But who the hell was the Astraea Familia?
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Suspense - Chapters: 4 - Words: 37,408 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 292 - Updated: 1/12 - Published: 6/21/2023 - OC, Ryuu, Alise L., Astraea
Dragon Chasers by Cavik reviews
When Aldo fell through a portal, he was not expecting to land in the Pokémon world. Nor was he expecting to come across a dragon none of the locals had ever laid eyes on. As he and his newfound friends decide to look into the mysteruous creature, they soon come across more than they bargained for.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 45,269 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 1/11 - Published: 7/15/2023 - OC
Sa Ehn Aravas Hanal'Ghilan by The Katanna Twins reviews
Harry wakes to find himself changed in a strange forest after going through the veil. Lost and alone, with no wand or even clothing, what will he do now? He finds himself leading a whole new life. This is his story.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,798 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 12/4/2022 - Published: 10/17/2022 - Harry P.
Is it Wrong for a Soldier to Take on Orario? by bored peasant reviews
I entered my eternal rest, only to find out it wasn't so eternal. Now I find myself in a world where I need to get strong quickly to survive and rise above. Monsters, adventurers and gods. Nothing will stand in my way to become the strongest. SI.
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,318 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 278 - Updated: 1/3 - Published: 7/5/2023 - OC
Bunny Omake: Homeless Bunny by Fabled Webs reviews
This was part of my omake thread. By popular request, I'm making it its own story. The original story is God? Devil? I'm gonna be a bunny, a quest I run on occasion.
Crossover - Campione!/カンピオーネ! & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 60,880 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 561 - Follows: 595 - Updated: 9/24/2023 - Published: 7/1/2023
Ranma Restart: Bid for Freedom by MM007 reviews
When Ranma finds his consciousness back in his six-year-old self, he leaps from the Neko-ken training pit a changed boy and elects to free himself from the life his father intends for him. What happens when the Wild Horse bolts the stable and goes off-plan? (Uses the Ranma Restart Premise, may eventually be RanmaXHarem but more organic/slow burn)
Ranma - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 251,204 - Reviews: 556 - Favs: 2,050 - Follows: 2,313 - Updated: 6/28/2023 - Published: 4/1/2019 - Ranma, Kasumi, Ukyo
Incarnation of White by EiriFllyn reviews
Taylor awakens as a Wizard of the White/Life Realm from the Master of Magic game that needs worshippers to power up.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 22 - Words: 68,707 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 778 - Follows: 973 - Updated: 1/29 - Published: 6/15/2019 - Skitter
For Want of A by Oneiriad reviews
It's been a year and a day since Thor fell to Midgard, and he has yet to prove himself worthy...
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Thor - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,679 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 24 - Published: 7/13/2012 - Xander H., Thor - Complete
It Could Have Been Worse by Aracertariel reviews
The Scoobies were actually pretty fortunate in their choice of costume. Willow bumped into stuff. Buffy learned French. Xander wound up with a lot of new, useful information. It could have been worse.
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Buffy X-overs - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,419 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 7/26/2016 - Published: 9/19/2015 - Xander H., Buffy S., Willow R.
Saga of Sansa the Evil by najex reviews
Tanya von Degurechaff is born again as Sansa Stark, and nobody is ready for it.
Crossover - A song of Ice and Fire & Youjo Senki: Saga of Tanya the Evil - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,691 - Reviews: 267 - Favs: 1,272 - Follows: 1,621 - Updated: 7/21/2021 - Published: 3/23/2021 - Arya S., Catelyn T., Tanya
3,989 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »