Home Community General Wizards, Shinobi, and Other Assorted Awesomeness
Wizards, Shinobi, and Other Assorted Awesomeness
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-12-05
Founder: Lovegood Loves Good - Stories: 5,135 - Followers: 890 - Staff: 11 - id: 12997
Simply put, I look for the best fics I can find. Sometimes I'll add a story because it's amazing. Sometimes I'll add one because I think it has potential. New challenges have been issued as of 27JAN2013 and can be found on my user profile.

Holocron by Raven3182 reviews
Lost in a vast, underground system of caves, seven-year-old Harry Potter stumbles upon a glowing, blue cube that has lain forgotten in the darkness for thousands of years. Find out what happens when Harry embarks on his journey to Hogwarts with a Jedi Holocron in tow. The Force is strong with him, but a Jedi must always be wary of the power of the dark side…
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 46,573 - Reviews: 472 - Favs: 999 - Follows: 1,527 - Updated: 2/17 - Published: 10/28/2017 - Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G.
Herald of the Force by Shroud09 reviews
Death is only the beginning and is the journey to the next great adventure. Harry will find this very true as he finds himself in a galaxy far, far away. He will enter a dark war between the Jedi and Sith and discover the means to be in love. After all, every champion needs a cause and someone to help them on their path. Strong - Powerful Force User Harry. HP-PA:
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 38,035 - Reviews: 519 - Favs: 1,862 - Follows: 2,308 - Updated: 7/28/2015 - Published: 4/27/2015 - [Padmé Amidala, Harry P.]
The Orphanage by WolfWing reviews
Where Plot Bunnies go to be adopted. As a dumping ground, expect one shots from different fandoms all in one place. All are roughly worked out ideas I don't think I'll do anything with. Feel free to start discussions on any of them.
Misc. Cartoons - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 49,462 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/29/2017 - Published: 7/24/2017
The Book of the Dragonborn by FractiousDay reviews
Being the saga of Harald Holmganger, known now as Hadrian Septim, last king of the ancient blood of Atmora, and in order that his great deeds be known. Egil Vandrædskald wrote these words, but lived them too. A biography of the Last Dragonborn's life, covering the period between Oblivion and Skyrim, including the Great War and leading to his accession to the Ruby Throne.
Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,274 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 12h - Published: 6/11 - Dragonborn/Dovahkiin, Savos Aren, Neloth
Betrothed by Methos2523 reviews
A bad situation and a few forgone conclusions turn a small mistake into a rather large mistake, bringing the families of Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, and Daphne Greengrass, the Ice Queen of Slytherin, together. To be bonded by blood and magic...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 26,065 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 384 - Follows: 605 - Published: 6/10 - [Harry P., Daphne G.] Hermione G., Sirius B.
A Saving People Thing by Viscount Anarchy reviews
Harry Potter fights Leviathan. Oneshot
Crossover - Harry Potter & Worm - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,348 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 52 - Published: 3/22 - Complete
Sweet Revenge by VFSNAKE reviews
One-shot. Naruto hates Konoha. He hates Jiraiya. He knows the truth about everything. What does he do? What anyone else would do in his place. No! Not forgive! Get sweet revenge!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,901 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 576 - Follows: 259 - Published: 11/23/2017 - Complete
Burdened Slave by writegood reviews
A former war general wakes up in an alien world. After years of life, he had been looking forward to joining the highest companions. Now, for one last time, the strength of his faith will be tested. "Itachi ... the world cannot obtain complete peace ... but if you want fairness and justice, the Daimyo cannot exist. The purpose of Shinobi must change and hidden villages eradicated."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,800 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/16 - Published: 5/24 - Itachi U., Akatsuki, Aoba Y., OC
Priorities by dogbertcarroll reviews
The zombie apocalypse has come, but with almost a full day's advance notice it's not as bad as it could be... or is it?
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,917 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 569 - Follows: 462 - Updated: 6/14 - Published: 5/20 - Xander H., Dawn S., Harmony K.
A Path to Skitter by ShayneT reviews
A hero's journey sometimes requires help from behind the scenes before it even gets started.
Worm - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 655 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 35 - Published: 11/15/2017 - Contessa - Complete
Revolution of Halkeginia by DWAR reviews
For too long the people of Halkeginia been crushed under the heel of the magic using nobles. But now the time has come to prove that their is something more powerful than any magical ability. The all consuming thirst for vengeance. (Dark Themes Warning)
Familiar of Zero - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,621 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 3/16 - Published: 12/6/2016 - Saito, OC
Dark Lord of Zero by DWAR reviews
The day of the familiar summoning ritual does not go the way Louise Vallière had intended. While she had indeed managed to properly summon a familiar, she had intended to summon a powerful beast, not a red haired man in his early 20's and wearing dark robes. But as she stared into those sickly yellow eyes, she wondered if perhaps it would have been better if she failed.
Crossover - Star Wars & Familiar of Zero - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,838 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 6/8/2016 - Published: 5/28/2016
Boom Goes The Dynamite by Pokere reviews
In which Team Seven has an unhealthy love for explosives and Kakashi is an enabler.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,357 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 322 - Follows: 288 - Published: 3/10 - Kakashi H., Hiruzen S., Team Seven
Lodestar by ShayneT reviews
Taylor Hebert is the grandchild of Magneto, a villain from another world. She has inherited his powers. Is the world prepared for a mistress of magnetism?
Crossover - X-Men & Worm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 40 - Words: 119,164 - Reviews: 953 - Favs: 1,351 - Follows: 1,471 - Updated: 6/20 - Published: 3/13
Per Tyrannis, Ad Salutarem by Zauber reviews
When the Goblet of Fire spits out his name and his best friends abandon him, Harry feels alone. That is, until he discovers an ancient familiar summoning ritual. Using it calls into being something utterly alien, something called... Tyranid! Now Harry finds himself the overmind of the swarm, struggling to find his way and survive against the very wizards he is trying to protect.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Warhammer - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,487 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 221 - Updated: 2/8/2015 - Published: 1/18/2014 - [Harry P., Hermione G., Tyranids]
Unable to Close My Eyes by Stephen Ratliff reviews
When Dean Thomas gets Harry to pose in front of the fire in the common room, several Gryffindors have their bubbles burst.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,955 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 68 - Published: 4/14
Who Did It? by kb0 reviews
When his name comes out of the Goblet of Fire, Harry wants to know who put his name in. The professors aren't cooperating, so he takes matters into his own hands.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,524 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 776 - Follows: 322 - Published: 4/1 - Harry P. - Complete
Amontillado, Chilled by Diresquirrel reviews
"The thousand insults she had put upon me I bore as best I could, but when she turned to torture and injury, I swore revenge." A dark revenge fic.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,397 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 269 - Follows: 79 - Published: 3/9/2014 - Skitter, Shadow Stalker - Complete
False Starts Worm by Diresquirrel reviews
A collection of fanfics based on Worm that didn't really go too far. Some might be finished sometime, but not all will. Tell me what you think! Also, I don't own anything you recognize.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,251 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 175 - Updated: 5/16/2016 - Published: 3/25/2014 - Skitter
Dragons speak Parseltongue too, you know by Potterwatcher reviews
Harry befriends the dragon in the first task, and this makes all the difference. Watch as Harry rebels against the ministry, forms a bond with a dragon the likes of which hasn't been seen in centuries, and goes up against Voldemort! And he might just fall in love along the way... some Dumbles bashing, temporarily bad Ron, and Harry/Hermione/Luna for the pairing!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 30,586 - Reviews: 1578 - Favs: 4,603 - Follows: 6,188 - Updated: 5/3/2017 - Published: 5/20/2014 - [Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L.]
Way of the Open Hand by Cyclone reviews
Reposted from Spacebattles. While at summer camp, Taylor got separated and learned to be a monk. Mainly 5th Edition, but I reserve the right to pull monk abilities from any edition I so choose.
Crossover - Dungeons and Dragons & Worm - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,515 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 421 - Follows: 447 - Updated: 11/3/2015 - Published: 7/19/2015 - Skitter, Shadow Stalker, Emma B.
This Is My Father's World by GenkaiFan reviews
In a desperate cry for help during the Graveyard scene, Harry receives help from his father. Only it isn't James Potter who answers! What if Harry not only had a Norse deity for a father, but was also a descendant of a Greek god as well? AU
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 42,909 - Reviews: 1540 - Favs: 6,343 - Follows: 4,437 - Updated: 7/2/2014 - Published: 12/17/2013 - Harry P., Hades - Complete
A Touch of the Divine by becuzitswrong reviews
Taylor comes to the attention of an ancient god, who passes on a mantle of power to her, which she must slowly grow into. Neither priest nor paladin, she is instead the Avatar of a god as old as the universe, imbued with a Touch of the Divine.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 128,289 - Reviews: 365 - Favs: 1,346 - Follows: 1,393 - Updated: 7/27/2016 - Published: 1/29/2016
The Girl of Tomorrow by Thuktun Flishithy reviews
You'll believe Taylor can fly.
Crossover - Superman & Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 37 - Words: 210,211 - Reviews: 619 - Favs: 1,281 - Follows: 1,205 - Updated: 12/2/2017 - Published: 3/25/2016 - Complete
Heir to the Empire by DarthImperius reviews
Akatosh said to Alessia that as long as the dragonfires burn, the glory of the Empire would be extended in unbroken years. But the blood of Alessia has been long dormant, and the Covenant between gods and men has fallen into oblivion. Yet can a single drop reignite the fires which once burned with the glory of the Empire? (post-GoF)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,346 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 270 - Follows: 360 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 3/4 - Harry P.
3,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »