Home Community General Wizards, Shinobi, and Other Assorted Awesomeness
Wizards, Shinobi, and Other Assorted Awesomeness
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-12-05
Founder: Lovegood Loves Good - Stories: 5,181 - Followers: 890 - Staff: 11 - id: 12997
Simply put, I look for the best fics I can find. Sometimes I'll add a story because it's amazing. Sometimes I'll add one because I think it has potential. New challenges have been issued as of 27JAN2013 and can be found on my user profile.

Democracy by Starfox5 reviews
AU. Neville Longbottom had good cause to be happy. Voldemort and his Death Eaters had been defeated. His parents had been avenged. He had taken his N.E.W.T.s and was now taking his seat in the Wizengamot. Unfortunately, some of his friends weren't content with restoring the status quo ante and demanded rather extensive reforms.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,538 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 104 - Published: 9/22 - [Neville L., Daphne G.] Harry P., Hermione G.
Eye of the Whirlpool by Sage Thrasher reviews
A girl who died once before; a village doomed to fall; a world on the brink of war. But butterflies can cause hurricanes, and shifting tides can create a whirlpool. [OC-Insert]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,503 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 275 - Follows: 358 - Published: 12/27/2015 - OC, Kushina U., Mito U., Tsunade S.
And Now Yet Again Still Even More Fragments by dogbertcarroll reviews
And here we are again for even more fragments from my ADHD riddled mind.
Crossover - Book X-overs & Buffy X-overs - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,658 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 501 - Follows: 374 - Updated: 2h - Published: 9/13
Of Iron Stars and Men-of-War by Lost.to.the.Night reviews
After being dropped off into a whole new universe, Tony is outraged by the sheer /inefficiency/ of the droids. And the warships? Please, he could improve the designs in his /sleep/ . . . -Because Tony Stark can do so much better.
Crossover - Star Wars & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 114,348 - Reviews: 255 - Favs: 637 - Follows: 791 - Updated: 9/13 - Published: 12/2/2017 - Obi-Wan K., Jango Fett, Bail O., Iron Man/Tony S.
The Goblin by The Nameless Scribe reviews
A Nerd dies and is reborn in the Marvel Universe as the son of the Green Goblin, how will he react? How will he prepare for the challenges to come? Find out here readers!
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 42 - Words: 103,807 - Reviews: 516 - Favs: 1,177 - Follows: 1,375 - Updated: 8/28 - Published: 10/18/2017
Shinobi Stronghold by psychoman222 reviews
After the incident with Mizuki, Naruto is worried he won't be welcome in Konoha anymore. Fortunately for him, he knows a jutsu that just might solve his problem... DISCLAIMER: NO NARUTOS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF THIS FIC... THAT CAN'T BE REPLACED. [This Fic is NOT part of my Shinobiverse.]
Crossover - Naruto & Dwarf Fortress - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,608 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 9/6 - Published: 6/24 - Naruto U.
Divine Ideas From a Demonic Mind: Worm Edition by TheDivineDemon reviews
A series of One-shots to get rid of the over flow of ideas in my oxymoronic head. Hope you enjoy the chaos. *Mostly Taylor Centered* If you feel like doing any of these feel free, just tell and credit me. I want to see these grow.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 35,546 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 172 - Updated: 9/5 - Published: 6/8/2016 - Skitter, Grue
Everything and Nothing by Rescind reviews
When faced with her bullies' apparent immunity to disciplinary action, Taylor Hebert decides the best course of action is to use her new power to investigate. After acquiring enough evidence to sink Sophia once and for all, she personally delivers it straight into the Protectorate's hands. Unfortunately, things don't go quite the way she had planned.
Crossover - Hellsing & Worm - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,752 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 745 - Follows: 916 - Updated: 3/8/2017 - Published: 11/15/2016
The Elder King by Elder Dante reviews
The World Harry knew has been devastated after the War. He stepped through the Veil into his next Great Adventure. in the World of Ice and Fire as the Harbinger of Death and the Elder King. Rating will change later on.
Crossover - Harry Potter & A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 36,148 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 992 - Follows: 1,398 - Updated: 8/15 - Published: 7/24 - Harry P.
The Long Slow Lizarding of Hermione Granger by mp3.1415player reviews
This side story started life as a series of Omakes in my Worm/Luna Varga crossover story "Taylor Varga." It's more or less outgrown that now, with enough words involved to make it viable as a (sort of) standalone story as an experiment. However, it most likely won't make sense unless you have a working knowledge of that story AND Harry Potter, so I'd suggest reading both first :)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Worm - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 52,333 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 213 - Follows: 224 - Published: 6/5 - Hermione G.
A New Way to Play by soundless steps reviews
This is a Gamer/Worm fanfic where Taylor has the gamer power. Seeing that school held nothing for her right after waking up from a coma, Taylor decides that the time she would spend at school is better spent exploring her new power.
Crossover - Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 & Worm - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 54,759 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 603 - Follows: 791 - Updated: 12/11/2017 - Published: 6/17/2017
The Very Best by BrilliantLady reviews
They told Harry that magic was real, but had limits. He saw no reason why that had to be so. Why should you only be able to break some laws of nature and physics? He wanted a pet Pikachu – but that was just the beginning. Powerful!Harry, Super!Harry, magical theory, Harry/Luna. Serious fic with a large serving of silliness & fun. Complete.
Crossover - Pokémon & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,174 - Reviews: 622 - Favs: 3,144 - Follows: 1,690 - Updated: 8/18/2016 - Published: 6/30/2016 - Pikachu, Harry P., Sirius B., Luna L. - Complete
I'm Not Dark I'm Crazy by gredandforgerock reviews
AU - Harry defeats Voldemort in fifth year, so why is Dumbledore now dead set on sending him to Azkaban? The lies force him to take matters into his own hands. Now he's after revenge and it starts with the aurors trying to take him to the horrific prison. For some reason Snape is one of he few he doesn't kill. Time travel. No romance or pairs.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,108 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 647 - Follows: 361 - Updated: 2/6/2015 - Published: 2/1/2015 - Complete
Harry Potter and the Games of Lords by nuclear death frog reviews
A monster on the quest for immortality. A schoolmaster playing chess with human lives. A society with its aristocracy at odds, with a small group of neutrals caught in the middle. A pretender playing at being a hero. Enter Harry Potter, the true Boy-Who-Lived, to storm the wizarding world in scarlet and gold.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,833 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 7/23 - Published: 6/7 - Harry P.
Choose your own Award by dogbertcarroll reviews
Sacrificing yourself for others is always a noble act and such an act deserves a reward... but all that glitters is not gold. However, if you're clever enough you may still find some value in it. Xander takes his 'reward' and turns the universe on its head once more thanks to an old Indian parable.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,710 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 649 - Follows: 582 - Updated: 9/14 - Published: 8/3
Taylor Varga by mp3.1415player reviews
Taylor has a bad day that ends in a locker. Everyone has heard that one. It goes somewhat differently after that, as her call for help is answered by something from a lot further away than one might expect... A story in which Taylor makes a very large friend, the world gets confused, and Danny comes into his own.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 335 - Words: 1,584,229 - Reviews: 1021 - Favs: 1,535 - Follows: 1,323 - Updated: 5/28 - Published: 3/14/2017
Immersion by TheDivineDemon reviews
A kind gesture for her father sends her tumbling into a nightmare and coming out as something more. Alt!Powered Trump Taylor
Worm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,656 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 9/21 - Published: 8/1 - Skitter, Danny H.
Plot Bunny Ranch by TheBeardedOne reviews
A place where my non-Naruto and non-Harry Potter ideas see the light of day. Mainly Worm, but other ideas may also appear.
Crossover - Worm & X-overs - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 27 - Words: 55,919 - Reviews: 301 - Favs: 443 - Follows: 440 - Updated: 8/11 - Published: 1/27/2015
Pyroclasm by Fulcon reviews
Fire. It cleans and purifies the soul, and Mom didn't raise a dirty boy. Self Insert.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 50,230 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 440 - Follows: 522 - Updated: 9/18 - Published: 7/21
Harry The HufflePuff 4 by BajaB reviews
Not going to school would have been way too much effort, and besides, Harry had promised that since last year was a bit boring, he was going to not try to avoid everything this year..
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 19,692 - Reviews: 407 - Favs: 1,933 - Follows: 2,465 - Updated: 9/6 - Published: 3/10
Chaos is a Ladder by Sage Thrasher reviews
And if I couldn't climb it, then I'd do my best to burn it all down. [OC-Insert]
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,031 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 345 - Follows: 415 - Updated: 6/20/2016 - Published: 5/31/2016
An Eye for an Eye by Sage Thrasher reviews
Reincarnation. In an anime. As a blind Uchiha. You've gotta be kidding me. [OC-Insert]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,511 - Reviews: 262 - Favs: 1,451 - Follows: 1,760 - Updated: 12/23/2016 - Published: 1/25/2016 - Hiruzen S., Fugaku U., Nawaki S., OC
Hardened Earth by Sage Thrasher reviews
Adversity and strength are not reserved for ninja. A civilian can make just as much of a difference—for better or for worse. [OC-Insert]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,357 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 719 - Follows: 917 - Updated: 1/24/2016 - Published: 1/1/2015 - Sakumo H., Kakashi H., OC
Between the Spaces by Sage Thrasher reviews
From the perspective of everyone else, a reborn psychiatrist comes off as very odd. In other words, a collection of side-stories and deleted scenes from "Mind the Gap." [OC-Insert]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,590 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 571 - Follows: 749 - Updated: 4/25/2017 - Published: 4/24/2016
Mind the Gap by Sage Thrasher reviews
A psychiatrist is reborn—and promptly diagnoses the Naruto world as clinically insane. [OC-Insert]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 69,460 - Reviews: 701 - Favs: 3,675 - Follows: 4,751 - Updated: 4/25/2017 - Published: 12/12/2014 - OC, Inoichi Y., Kakashi H., Naruto U.
3,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »