Home Community General Wizards, Shinobi, and Other Assorted Awesomeness
Wizards, Shinobi, and Other Assorted Awesomeness
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-12-05
Founder: Lovegood Loves Good - Stories: 4,967 - Followers: 890 - Staff: 11 - id: 12997
Simply put, I look for the best fics I can find. Sometimes I'll add a story because it's amazing. Sometimes I'll add one because I think it has potential. New challenges have been issued as of 27JAN2013 and can be found on my user profile.

Shiki Fujin by Tirielle reviews
The seal was supposed to seal away the demon at the cost of his own soul. And that's what happened. Really. Do the details honestly matter that much?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 55,694 - Reviews: 485 - Favs: 3,001 - Follows: 3,707 - Updated: 1/2/2016 - Published: 1/25/2014 - Harry P., Naruto U., Minato N.
Judgement by kasa-hime reviews
I was frustrated with how judging the magister after Adamant didn't really net you an option that he was truly upset with, and this is my way of fixing that.
Dragon Age - Rated: K - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 494 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/20/2016 - Varric T., Inquisitor - Complete
Magic School Days by dogger807 reviews
When the CMC asked Discord to help them attend magic school, he pulled an owl out of his hat. Only he didn't exactly have a hat. Which was okay, since their new school had a singing one laying around. Image by:Taneysha /art/Invitations-to-Hogwarts-560326040
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 129,735 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 10/8 - Published: 5/15 - Harry P., Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Applebloom
The Awakening by Diffindo reviews
A young man banished out of a war ridden world tries to get by in a world of monsters and superheroes while hiding his own abilities.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,388 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 493 - Follows: 864 - Updated: 9/23 - Published: 6/11 - Harry P.
Into The Black by RhysThornbery reviews
An incredible discovery prompts Harry and Hermione to venture into the unknown. Hoping to discover new worlds and bring home a certain lost Godfather. However they get a lot more than they bargained for when they step into this brave new world. A Galactic scale war, aliens and betrayal lie beyond. Tentatively rate T, may be raised to M if necessary.
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 9 - Words: 96,126 - Reviews: 716 - Favs: 2,203 - Follows: 3,192 - Updated: 9/23 - Published: 1/8 - Aayla S., Harry P., Hermione G.
Time Travel Story by Stone Elbow reviews
I have read many time travel fanfics, and I have always found them unrealistic. This is the story of what Harry Potter would really do if he traveled back in time. Accidental time travel, back in time to 11-year-old body, one-shot. No pairing.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,093 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 304 - Follows: 119 - Published: 2/14/2016 - Harry P., Hermione G., Voldemort, Amelia B. - Complete
Common Sense by Stone Elbow reviews
An 8-year-old Naruto sneaks into the library and finds a thin little book titled "How To Be a Ninja", authored by his hero, the Yondaime. Everything in the book is just common sense: a trait that no one in the Elemental Countries seems to have. Four years later, a Kage-level shinobi becomes a genin...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 6 - Words: 33,276 - Reviews: 380 - Favs: 1,685 - Follows: 1,868 - Updated: 10/15 - Published: 9/10 - Naruto U., Minato N.
Ring-Maker by Lithos Maitreya reviews
Taylor Hebert had a bad day, and came out of it changed. Some parahumans can control bugs. Some can build advanced technology. Some can do unspeakable things to space and time. Taylor can make magic rings, wondrous metals, mysterious weapons, and may not be a parahuman (or, indeed, human) at all.
Crossover - Lord of the Rings & Worm - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Spiritual - Chapters: 49 - Words: 129,591 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 618 - Follows: 645 - Updated: 10/18 - Published: 7/3 - Sauron, Skitter, Shadow Stalker
Stranded in Skyrim by NeonZangetsu reviews
I don't rightly know how, but I've gotten myself stranded in Skyrim! As if that weren't bad enough, I'm already dead. Trouble is, I just keep respawning! Cursed with the inability to die, I struggle to survive in a realm of sorcery and dragons, all while trying to fend off a permanent and deadly Game Over. Self-insert fic. Contains lit-rpg elements. Multi-pairing? Please be nice!
Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,006 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 165 - Published: 9/27 - Aela, Sapphire, Mjoll the Lioness, Serana
Harry Potter, Boy Who Lived, Awesome Unspeakable by The Lady Rogue reviews
Harry falls through the veil, and ends up in the middle of the Battle of New York. *W.I.P.*
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,368 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 372 - Follows: 613 - Published: 4/25 - Harry P., Sirius B., Iron Man/Tony S., Loki
The road less taken by way of life reviews
Death is annoyed at an Asgardian for all the dead that he had been sending to Death's realm before their time. And Death lets his annoyance show. Master of Death Harry! Powerful Harry! Dark-ish Harry! And now a two-shot on popular demand!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,203 - Reviews: 287 - Favs: 1,961 - Follows: 1,185 - Updated: 1/31/2016 - Published: 2/5/2015 - Harry P., Thor, Loki - Complete
Harry Potter and Vengeance of the Dead by way of life reviews
Betrayed and manipulated, Harry meets a silent end. But even in death Fate seems to have plans. Plans which Death itself does not like. Caught in the struggle between Fate and Death itself, what is a mortal to do? Not your typical Time travel fic. And Political Harry!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 56,794 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 553 - Follows: 836 - Updated: 1/7/2015 - Published: 4/11/2014 - Harry P., Neville L., Daphne G.
The Very Best by BrilliantLady reviews
They told Harry that magic was real, but had limits. He saw no reason why that had to be so. Why should you only be able to break some laws of nature and physics? He wanted a pet Pikachu – but that was just the beginning. Powerful!Harry, Super!Harry, magical theory, Harry/Luna. Serious fic with a large serving of silliness & fun. Complete.
Crossover - Pokémon & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,174 - Reviews: 498 - Favs: 2,361 - Follows: 1,376 - Updated: 8/18/2016 - Published: 6/30/2016 - Pikachu, Harry P., Sirius B., Luna L. - Complete
Plot Colony of DarthImperius (Harry Potter) by DarthImperius reviews
A collection of Harry Potter "plot bunnies" which I needed to free myself of. Features both normal stories and crossovers.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,195 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/7 - Published: 4/30 - Harry P.
A Tale of Transmigration by CrashLegacy reviews
For Taylor Hebert, death was just the beginning. Reincarnated into an alternate earth version of herself she awakens to find herself trapped in a very familiar locker. Now armed with knowledge of her previous life and the ability to not just control bugs but also manipulate their biology, Taylor sets off to do what she always wanted to: be a superhero. Spoilers abound; sorry.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 198,980 - Reviews: 635 - Favs: 2,275 - Follows: 2,440 - Updated: 3/5/2015 - Published: 12/9/2013 - Skitter, Aegis, OC
Warcraft Wizardry by Kiera27 reviews
At age four Harry knew more then most about the way that the world worked until Dudley brought home a game that would change the way that they both looked at the world.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,914 - Reviews: 731 - Favs: 2,080 - Follows: 2,651 - Updated: 4/8 - Published: 4/8/2009 - Harry P.
Trinity Ascending by Lacey Barbed Wire reviews
The Son of Thunder has been found. The Daughter of Chaos has woken. And The Daughter of Hippolyta looks out at the world once more.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 29,659 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 293 - Follows: 457 - Updated: 9/10 - Published: 8/5 - Harry P., Thor
Avengers: Battleground by Shroud09 reviews
After Voldemort's defeat, Harry decides to start over in a new world to find peace. However, the world will not grant him this request as the Earth needs its heroes more than ever and Harry has to answer the call. Monsters, Spies, along with costume heroes will grant him the family he has long search for. If the world doesn't destroy him first. HP/WM (God-Like HP)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 30 - Words: 145,954 - Reviews: 2295 - Favs: 4,201 - Follows: 5,442 - Updated: 3h - Published: 2/14 - [Harry P., Wanda M./Scarlet Witch, OC]
Harry Potter and the Game by Concept101 reviews
YEAR 1 and 2 COMPLETE! With his life turned into a Game, Harry now has to raise a Phoenix, uncover the Founders' darkest secrets, deal with political manipulations and live through Hogwarts all while trying desperately to not swear too much.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 42 - Words: 317,389 - Reviews: 4623 - Favs: 6,401 - Follows: 7,931 - Updated: 1/16 - Published: 5/17/2016 - Harry P., Hermione G., Ginny W., Albus D.
Itachi's Boy by Lucillia reviews
To Sasuke, Itachi was both Mother and Father as well as older brother. Oneshots of a world where Fugaku and Mikoto died fighting against the Kyuubi during the Kyuubi attack. Not all will be in Chronological Order.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,874 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 216 - Updated: 8/19 - Published: 7/24 - Sasuke U., Itachi U.
one floo under by Greyff reviews
Harry Potter ideas i wrote out to amuse and possibly inspire, no intent to continue. Remember that flames belong in a fireplace except on no-burn days when they aren't allowed at all. thank you.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 43,388 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 9/28 - Published: 4/26
Home Schooled by kb0 reviews
Summer after 4th year and after his trial, Harry becomes fed up with a number of things and decides he wants to spend more time with Sirius, so he convinces Sirius to home school him instead of returning to Hogwarts for his fifth year.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 30,931 - Reviews: 434 - Favs: 1,102 - Follows: 1,111 - Updated: 8/11 - Published: 7/20 - Harry P., Sirius B., Remus L. - Complete
It's not the Raptor DNA by SkullsandDuggery reviews
"Her hateful gaze was all too familiar, almost a mirror when he saw past the crimson color, and slit pupils." Because we all know the scientists of Jurassic World had proven themselves incapable of exercising discipline when it came to temptations. Why would it be any different with creating the Indominus? Constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated!
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 89 - Words: 720,118 - Reviews: 5360 - Favs: 3,113 - Follows: 2,703 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 6/15/2015 - Owen, Indominus Rex
Justice League of Amazons: Dragonborn rewrite by Angry lil' elf reviews
The rewrite of my original JLA: Dragonborn story. Rated T for the moment but will be bumped up to M in the next chapter or so
Crossover - Justice League & Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 16,563 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 8/3 - Published: 11/22/2016 - Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Shiera H./Shayera Hol/Hawkgirl, Dragonborn/Dovahkiin, Aela
Man's Absolute Most Bestest Friend by Lucillia reviews
Why the Uchiha don't let their kids keep pets anymore.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 140 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 58 - Published: 7/8 - Complete
3,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »