Home Community TV Shows Wizards of Waverly Place Wizards in love
Wizards in love
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Wizards of Waverly Place, Since: 02-26-10
Founder: BusyBee317 - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 79124
Any stories on Jalex (Justin/Alex), Malex (Mason/Alex), Justin/Juliet, Jarper (Justin/Harper), Manyone (Max/Anyone) are welcome here. Any stories that feature any of our 3 fave wizards in romantic relationships. If you want to be on the staff just PM me, or if you want me to submit a story, just PM me again!

His Shining Star by Elyon Kultings reviews
A runner-up of America's Got Talent moves to New York to begin the official molding of her career. Is there more to her than the stage portrays? Max/OC On hiatus.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,756 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/9/2011 - Published: 3/3/2011 - [Max R., OC] Justin R.
Found Love by mizsmilie10 reviews
Alex and Mason are reunited, but will their love last? Juliet and Justin are also reunited but can he change her back, or is their love forbidden forever?
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,517 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/12/2011 - Published: 10/6/2010
Blatant Lies by WyldCard4 reviews
Max's point of view during the last part of the episode "Max's Secret Girlfriend." Nancy/Max Nax . Not a typical Max PoV Jalex. Oneshot.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,933 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/6/2010 - Max R. - Complete
Once There Was a Maiden by WyldCard4 reviews
Alex writes "don't feel bad" on her arm. It didn't help much. So she writes another set of words. "Do something helpful." So Alex starts her mission to bring back Mason and Juliet. Fueled by the ink on her arm she can't stop until she saves the two.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 31,139 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/27/2011 - Published: 4/29/2010 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
A Simple Spell, And You'll Be Mine by Resotii reviews
Seeing Justin in an all new light, Alex uses magic to make it right. Will things go her way? JALEX
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,674 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/5/2010 - Published: 3/24/2010 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Hopeless Magic by eurekawriter reviews
Blessed with the ideal family life, Justin and Alex Russo couldn't be happier. However, magic is involved and does the unthinkable. Is this a test- one of love, trust, and faith? And if so, then why is it tearing them apart? Sequel to Switched Realities.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 23 - Words: 42,303 - Reviews: 427 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 1/3/2011 - Published: 2/3/2010 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Max's First Girlfriend by BusyBee317 reviews
Max is more mature in this story as he gets his first real girlfriend. Enjoy!
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,867 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/6/2010 - Published: 2/11/2010 - Max R.
They Come in Different Kinds by lhoorah reviews
“He’s not my brother, is he? Not for real.” “No,” Theresa answered softly, “Not for real.” Jalex.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 21,650 - Reviews: 271 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 366 - Updated: 9/12/2009 - Published: 7/18/2009 - Alex R., Justin R.
The Butterfly Effect by S.F. Card reviews
She failed. The Stone of Dreams is gone and now her life is over, or so she thought? What happens when an outside force counteracts the spell and sends them into a completely different reality? Jalex! Non-incestuous
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 8 - Words: 21,482 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 3/16/2010 - Published: 12/2/2009 - Alex R., Justin R.
Justin Who by ShainaNight reviews
They both loved and lost but, with the help of each other, learned to cope. Their lives are suddenly turned upside down again when he discovers his past is shrouded in mystery. Who is Justin, really? And why does it affect his relationship with Alex?
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 19,669 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 4/22/2010 - Published: 1/28/2010 - Justin R., Alex R. - Complete
Hope Lost Love Found by cmonteiths reviews
When the Russo's take in a boy from the street Alex falls in love with him, but she's a wizard and he's a mortal. JALEX, longer summary inside. inside has a different title but the story is called Hope Lost Love Found
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,271 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 3/17/2010 - Published: 8/30/2009 - Alex R., Justin R.
Glad You're Not by waltzingwonders reviews
I finally understood. I finally understood how I happened to fall in love with her'-Alex Finds out that she is adopted, And when Justin tells her how he feels things go wrong .All that time gone.BAD SUMMARY PLEASE VEIW. FIRST FANFIC Justin Alex - Jalex
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,414 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/16/2010 - Published: 11/7/2009 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Boy Salad With a Twist by Jesus.Lives reviews
Max goes to Future Harper for advice and Harper finds herself influencing... herself on matters of the romantic field with disastrous results. Marper VS Jarper.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,399 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/12/2010 - Published: 1/7/2010 - Harper, Max R.
Finding May by rhymeswithblue reviews
Jalex. They promised that the story will have a happy ending. But how? How can you make a 'happily ever after' out of thin air? How do you fix a mistake made 20 years ago? And most importantly, how do you change what's in your blood?
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 20 - Words: 65,601 - Reviews: 271 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 3/3/2010 - Published: 12/2/2009 - Alex R., Justin R. - Complete
Naturally by mirage888 reviews
......what the heck am I doing! Am I seriously checking out my best friend? Get your head in the game, Alex! She looked back over at Justin, and he had the strangest smirk on his face. "What?" said Alex defensively. "Oh nothing....." AU Jalex. Too cute.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,246 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/14/2010 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Complete
Justin messes up by BusyBee317 reviews
For the first time ever, it is Justin not Alex who messes up, and he needs to fix it and fast! Filled with romance and relationships. A must for all Jalex fans!
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 3,819 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/16/2010 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Justin R., Alex R.